Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:28:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

Since it has proven to be stable people even trust it more.

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

You just answered yourself. It's a good investment, and that's all there is to it. From my perspective, there is never a  "sure" win in investing. You just choose what you believe is the best, or the lowest risk, depends on how you want to spend your funds. IMO it's as you said, market will always have its up and down, so there no way to prevent or stop a price fall in land, should that ever happens in the future. But in the long-term, land price will rise, and stabilize, one way or another.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?

You just answered yourself. It's a good investment, and that's all there is to it. From my perspective, there is never a  "sure" win in investing. You just choose what you believe is the best, or the lowest risk, depends on how you want to spend your funds. IMO it's as you said, market will always have its up and down, so there no way to prevent or stop a price fall in land, should that ever happens in the future. But in the long-term, land price will rise, and stabilize, one way or another.

Tks for pointing that out for me. It's actually so basic when you said it that way, but somehow i couldn't get my head around it earlier Cheesy
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

Three things are critical for micro-payments to work — zero transaction costs, sufficient speed of transfer, and stability of the currency. And ReMoneta will solve all 3 of them.

This is fantastic Grin Grin
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

How big is your team currently,and do you hire new ones?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

I don't think I have seen a project that is not on the Ethereum blockchain, so if everyone is doing it... Smiley

The more the merrier, I guess!  Wink But seriously, it is a known fact that the Ethereum blockchain is indeed used by a lot of ICO projects nowadays, because it's already established. Other than that, ReMoneta is actually using a dual-token system too.

Exactly this,Ethereum is good enough,no need to try new ones,or make your own.Many claim that they are faster,but Ethereum has working product,and thats what counts in the end.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Do you have some video that explains how to join the sale?
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

If they don't, they should. And not just that, but the community appreciates all kinds of videos like interviews and receives.
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Here's the proof of care table, in case anyone want to check it out
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

All the languages are good  Wink
Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

it would be historical when this is actually achieved

Let's hope for the sake of all of us that this happens  Grin

are you going to invest in this project?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Great project with  zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all plus near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micro-payments using time-sliced consolidation.Remoneta will be a staple in coming years.

Who are you asking exactly? Cheesy there is still a lot to go, people can change their mind about investments.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

It is a smart way to go, simply because you have access to so much experienced developers and people who can help you out.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

Who are you asking exactly? Cheesy there is still a lot to go, people can change their mind about investments.

To help the poor guy , I will invest Cheesy ahhahaha

Though seriously, I will as Remoneta is a well structured project and it has a great long term potential.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Will we be able to stake Remoneta to earn more?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

If they don't, they should. And not just that, but the community appreciates all kinds of videos like interviews and receives.

Yeah,I second this also, it would help a lot of new people that are just learning.Those kind of videos helped me a month ago.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

Yeah,I second this also, it would help a lot of new people that are just learning.Those kind of videos helped me a month ago.

We are working on some videos now. If there's any specific topics you would like us to talk about (interviews, Q&A), let us know!

For joining the sale, that is actually very simple! The sale is not live yet, so right now you can head over to our website and click "Buy Tokens". This sends you to our white list (in case it is sold out, which is looking very likely). You can submit your information there. We will be reporting on all channels once the sale is actually live as well, and we have all the information about how to work our ICO cabinet ready for you.

-Liina
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

We are working on some videos now. If there's any specific topics you would like us to talk about (interviews, Q&A), let us know!

For joining the sale, that is actually very simple! The sale is not live yet, so right now you can head over to our website and click "Buy Tokens". This sends you to our white list (in case it is sold out, which is looking very likely). You can submit your information there. We will be reporting on all channels once the sale is actually live as well, and we have all the information about how to work our ICO cabinet ready for you.

-Liina

Thanks Liina you covered some information I was about to ask. I would like to add that any promo material is goo , but for me AMA's are really good way to connect with the community, especially live AMA's.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:33:36 PM

There are plenty out there, but yeah you are right, Ethereum blockchain has become the "USD" of crypto, almost everyone is using it

End it's still just the beginning of crypto...  Grin
mr_smith99
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Don't forget to check these Q&As with the team members https://medium.com/remoneta/7-questions-to-stanislav-sheliakin-cc164ad8ba17

Nice, they have already some Q&A on medium, thanks for the share mate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: