Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if ReMOneta be then those challenges can be taken out and better eco system would be

iBTT2

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

From what I've read so far, ReMoneta integrates a payment system, a network and platform, and allows retailers, community members and others to develop their own businesses, programs and offers on the network, using ReMoneta, expanding the economic benefit for community members and its own value to global commerce.

Also, the Remoneta group is backed by a physical commodity, they have a globally diversified land portfolio. Historically, land has been the single most sought after asset a person could have, exceeding even gold in importance and perception. Land is a symbol of wellbeing and wealth. Throughout the centuries, productive land has not only preserved its real value but also increased it due to population growth and technological advances. Land is a non-depreciating asset,  it does not lose value due to physical or moral depreciation as other goods used in barter trading typically do, it increases in value. Land has intrinsic value of its own.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

From what I've read so far, ReMoneta integrates a payment system, a network and platform, and allows retailers, community members and others to develop their own businesses, programs and offers on the network, using ReMoneta, expanding the economic benefit for community members and its own value to global commerce.

Also, the Remoneta group is backed by a physical commodity, they have a globally diversified land portfolio. Historically, land has been the single most sought after asset a person could have, exceeding even gold in importance and perception. Land is a symbol of wellbeing and wealth. Throughout the centuries, productive land has not only preserved its real value but also increased it due to population growth and technological advances. Land is a non-depreciating asset,  it does not lose value due to physical or moral depreciation as other goods used in barter trading typically do, it increases in value. Land has intrinsic value of its own.

Well, from what I understand, Remoneta tokens are divisible. 1 Remoneta is equal to 1/10.000th of a dollar, that together with zero transaction costs enables the whole new segment of micropayments to be introduced, increases economic flexibility and eases trade.
iBTT2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?

Yes.. to really get all the details you need to download the Philosophy Paper, www.ReMoneta.com. But basically it goes like this:
Normal mining uses a lot of electricity (bad for the environment) and it favours people with a lot of money to buy big computers. That's not fair and not good.
We want a system which is fair for all, doesn't matter how much money you have, how big a computer and which not only gives a financial reward, but also does some good for the world.
So, to do the mining you take real world actions, like promoting the values which our community shares (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and promoting the community (bringing new retailers, members, supporting other community members...). These actions you post in the system we are developing for that and you are rewarded according to the value to the community, decided by the community.

For anyone interested in some more info, have a look at Medium.com/ReMoneta - we have a whole series of articles there about ReMoneta, the financial system, how things work differently and what is possible. Each week another few articles go online.

I would actually love to read more articles about ReMoneta later, thanks.

Me too! I guess I have to catch up on my reading later.
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

was reading that the network can take up to 12,000,000 transactions or is that wrong?
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

ReMoneta has said if its goal are achieved that investors would have great benefits form the community reward that is huge incentive

Hope/Wish/Pray that all of ReMoneta's goals would be achieved in due time!
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

was reading that the network can take up to 12,000,000 transactions or is that wrong?

Where did you actually read this?  Huh Hmm.. what's it all about?
iBTT2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

Yes, what's this all about?  Huh
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

Global e-commerce is billions of USD if not in trillions, i must say there are challenges which needs a solution, if ReMOneta be then those challenges can be taken out and better eco system would be

Yes, an ecosystem that's feasible to thrive, encouraged to flourish and prosper is what's needed.
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

Yes, an ecosystem that's feasible to thrive, encouraged to flourish and prosper is what's needed.

I agree! Focusing on the long-term feasibility of an ICO is crucial, on whether or not it will succeed. Short term goals should be delegated to ICO milestones and not just to sell a quick buck for short term goals instead.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

I agree! Focusing on the long-term feasibility of an ICO is crucial, on whether or not it will succeed. Short term goals should be delegated to ICO milestones and not just to sell a quick buck for short term goals instead.

Yes, providing specific details about how the ecosystem will actually work would be ideal.
iBTT2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:06 AM

Yes, providing specific details about how the ecosystem will actually work would be ideal.

Indeed, transparency is very important for everyone involved in the ICO, to ensure that it does intend to follow-up and complete the tasks and goals they've set forth to achieve.
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

So, there's actually a pie chart that shows the potential rewards when the community hits its 10 year targets for distribution of ReMoneta?
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

What advantages will this new crypto have, over the existing ones, that can benefit a person?
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Yes, what's this all about?  Huh

Any updates about this? I'm curious to find out why.
BoDerek

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

Can you share us token allocation info?

Token Allocation:
- Allocated 10% directly, remainder split evenly across 6 months
- 50% directly and 50% monthly over 2 years
- 50% directly, and 50% with a 3 month lock-in
- 6 month lock-in and an allocation split monthly across 2 years

So wahts the longest period that tokens will be locked?
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Thats true,and we can only benefit from the competition,so i welcome ReMoneta,and hopefully they will succeed!
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Can you share us token allocation info?

Token Allocation:
- Allocated 10% directly, remainder split evenly across 6 months
- 50% directly and 50% monthly over 2 years
- 50% directly, and 50% with a 3 month lock-in
- 6 month lock-in and an allocation split monthly across 2 years

So wahts the longest period that tokens will be locked?

From this post it seems that it is 6 months without allocation and no distribution at all.Correct me if I'm wrong.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?

Yes.. to really get all the details you need to download the Philosophy Paper, www.ReMoneta.com. But basically it goes like this:
Normal mining uses a lot of electricity (bad for the environment) and it favours people with a lot of money to buy big computers. That's not fair and not good.
We want a system which is fair for all, doesn't matter how much money you have, how big a computer and which not only gives a financial reward, but also does some good for the world.
So, to do the mining you take real world actions, like promoting the values which our community shares (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and promoting the community (bringing new retailers, members, supporting other community members...). These actions you post in the system we are developing for that and you are rewarded according to the value to the community, decided by the community.

For anyone interested in some more info, have a look at Medium.com/ReMoneta - we have a whole series of articles there about ReMoneta, the financial system, how things work differently and what is possible. Each week another few articles go online.

Yes. Zero cost (paypal, BTC, ETH... all have some fees somewhere), micropayments (completely new industry), instant and high number of transactions, complete stability of pricing, follow-the-money security, no cost to transfer between users, linking crypto to commerce... with a bit more detail below

- combining all the features below, we bring Crypto to the mainstream
- completely stable pricing, avoids falling values in crypto and fiat (dollar/Euro/Pound)
- allows micropayments opening up a new industry (imagine 0.1c/s for streaming video or 0.2c for buying a gem on games) with faster throughput than other systems
- ReMoneta companies are backed by land, as far as we know the only currency that exists like this (fiat or crypto) and certainly no major ones
- zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all - a totally frictionless hub connecting Crypto with Commerce
- near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micropayments using time-sliced consolidation
- no need to rely on speculation and price rises - very large concrete earnings possible through community mining which uses no computing power or electricity so it is equal for everyone and fair
- community members are rewarded by promoting real world values (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and the ReMoneta community
- retailers are rewarded for joining the network and according to the number of transactions they make

..see our Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com and our channel t.me/ReMoneta or t.me/ReMonetaChannel

Remoneta is really well structured and well thought off project which can be seen from the explanations above.Gonna take some time and research a bit more in depth, but this looks really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: