Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12677 times)
Franco7272

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

let's hope it will not be a Gas war  Grin Grin

what is a Gas war?

when investing you need Gas to send the Eth. and the higher the gas you use more likely your transaction will be higher on the list for the miner to include it on the block since you will the paying a higher fee. And some people put the Gas at maximum so their transaction is mined first

thanks. you suggest doing the same?

thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.
Franco7272

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

I read smth about it, so interesting.
Franco7272

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

You will have to submit proof of your action. That's how they track it.

Sound a bit similar to bounty programs to me. Difference is your get %bonus tokens rather than a fixed amount like in bounty/airdrop.

I think the bonuses are a little higher

Are good
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?
Franco7272

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

Lol.. i will try with just 5Gwei first, and if i see any trouble, i'll go for 20Gwei  Grin Grin

I happen to read somewhere the team recommends 31000 Gas. I hope it's enough

I thnk it's ok
Franco7272

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

what is a Gas war?
I don't know?Huh
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

Is there some maximum one can earn trough referral system?

$25K in tokens plus 100tokens for every referral. i would say a lot of money  Grin Grin

In fact there are many, tomorrow is the big day.  Wink Wink
Lissus44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

I read smth about it, so interesting.

Simon Cocking is among the most enlightening of the currency crypto. Cool Cool
Lissus44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

I heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Not sure, I haven't heard a thing, would be nice if someone has some source to share this info with us .

https://old.reddit.com/r/ReMoneta/comments/90xtys/remoneta_ret_token_to_join_the_bancor_network/

This is a good news...
Lissus44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

it's the right thing to help the environment. Smiley Smiley Smiley
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to see his thread has grown a lot in the recent days.

Just wanted to send you a reminder that the private token sale is going live TOMORROW at 10:00AM GMT.

The team will be available on Telegram, so if you have any urgent issues, please contact us there, and we will do our best to help you out. t.me/ReMoneta.

Couple of warnings:

* You can only buy the tokens via our website, so head to ReMoneta.com.
* Do not send ETH directly from any exchanges!
* When on Telegram, make sure you are speaking to admins or the actual team members. We are monitoring the channel pretty closely and so far haven't found any scammers, but as always, please be careful.
* If in doubt about anything, get in touch with the admins via Telegram. We will not offer any free or bonus tokens etc outside of our referral and Proof of Care programs. Anyone offering to do so is not part of our team.
* You can also check our official announcement channel, t.me/ReMonetaChannel as we will be updating that ASAP as well should there be something urgent.

I think it'll be a great day tomorrow! Cool

- Liina

I'll be there  Wink
lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:42 PM

Yes let me put it at 2 days more!! 100usd is the minimum  Cool Cool

Finally some ICO with reasonable minimum,so everyone can join the sale Smiley

The principle is that RET is available to everyone both as a use and as an investment.

You can also be part of the referral program BTCBTC
entersandman2907

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

Whats the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

i think after the token sale, just like the other projects do
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

really nice article  Wink Wink
Lissus44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to send you a reminder that the private token sale is going live TOMORROW at 10:00AM GMT.

The team will be available on Telegram, so if you have any urgent issues, please contact us there, and we will do our best to help you out. t.me/ReMoneta.

Couple of warnings:

* When on Telegram, make sure you are speaking to admins or the actual team members. We are monitoring the channel pretty closely and so far haven't found any scammers, but as always, please be careful.
* If in doubt about anything, get in touch with the admins via Telegram. We will not offer any free or bonus tokens etc outside of our referral and Proof of Care programs. Anyone offering to do so is not part of our team.
* You can also check our official announcement channel, t.me/ReMonetaChannel as we will be updating that ASAP as well should there be something urgent.

- Liina

Thank you Liina for sharing with us, tomorrow it's a big day. Grin Grin
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

ReMoneta key moderator at CryptoBlockCon in New York

The Remoneta team CEO Hadley Barrett will be moderating the key opening discussion:

Read more about it in this medium article https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-key-moderator-at-cryptoblockcon-in-new-york-fdff598f60f4

really nice article  Wink Wink

i also enjoyed reading this article
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

Grin Grin The sales we be on soon!! now we see the people response to RET  Kiss
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:12 PM

Whats the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

i think after the token sale, just like the other projects do

Distribution is a shared process, not sure it will be done all at once  Tongue Tongue
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Hello everyone!

Couple of warnings:

- Liina

Thank you Liina for sharing with us, tomorrow it's a big day. Grin Grin

thanks for the information ahead of the sales
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: