Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
Lognak

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Can you tell me more about the team,what are your previous projects?

I would also like to know more about the teams previous endeavors.
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Is RET erc20 or erc223 token?

I hope it's ERC20 because those can go on my hardware wallet.
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

i really agree with some values the project are bring to make a difference in the market, would be a huge turn around for the payment side of business

Im still wondering about the possible features they have to offer to stand out...
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

I read something like "killer app"BTC, something mentioned by Simon Cocking, who certainly knows what he's talking about. Grin Grin
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

What an ambitious project and very different with others. Grin Grin

The novelty lies in mixing the stable economy and Blockchain technology. Shocked Shocked
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

i really agree with some values the project are bring to make a difference in the market, would be a huge turn around for the payment side of business

Im still wondering about the possible features they have to offer to stand out...

Hello all,

First up, thanks to our great BitCoinTalk community for all the support and positive words! Together we will change the world guys Smiley

Its only 10 days countdown to the private sale which opens on 24th July 10:00 GMT!!

Here is a summary of some unique features of ReMoneta:

ReMoneta is very different from other tokens available. Key differences are:
- combining all the features below, we bring Crypto to the mainstream
- completely stable pricing, avoids falling values in crypto and fiat (dollar/Euro/Pound)
- allows micropayments opening up a new industry (imagine 0.1c/s for streaming video or 0.2c for buying a gem on games) with faster throughput than other systems
- ReMoneta companies are backed by land, as far as we know the only currency that exists like this (fiat or crypto) and certainly no major ones
- zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all - a totally frictionless hub connecting Crypto with Commerce
- near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micropayments using time-sliced consolidation
- no need to rely on speculation and price rises - very large concrete earnings possible through community mining which uses no computing power or electricity so it is equal for everyone and fair
- community members are rewarded by promoting real world values (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and the ReMoneta community
- retailers are rewarded for joining the network and according to the number of transactions they make
- Follow-the-money security, not done elsewhere
- Anyone/anywhere/anytime access to blockchain for everyone with an internet connection

..much more about this can be found in our WP on www.ReMoneta.com and our channel t.me/ReMoneta or t.me/ReMonetaChannel
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

I read something like "killer app"BTC, something mentioned by Simon Cocking, who certainly knows what he's talking about. Grin Grin

I read too, very cool. Grin Grin
BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

So erc223 tokens are not suported by ledger nano s and trezor?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

what are the bonuses for the early investors?

Bonuses are listed under the Proof Of Care Program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus:

I couldnt fnd that info so ill ask here about token metrics,can you share that info here please?Info like total token supply,amount available for sale,price per token,stuff like that.

Thank you!

Token metrics are in the White Paper, www.ReMoneta.com

Sale price: $1 = 10,000 RET
Minimum: $100 in private sale
Sale will start 24th July 10:00 GMT. Be quick a lot of people already notified us they want to buy.
Hard cap and soft cap: $5,000,000 = 50,000,000,000 RETs

Thank you for detailed answer,and im waiting for 24th July,gonna invest some for sure!

Regarding the soft/hard cap,im not sure i understand,can you please write in tokens,both soft cap and hard cap,and their value in dollars?

Good to hear. We look forwards to have you as a solid member of our community!
Soft cap = hard cap = $5,000,000 = 50,000,000,000 RETs

Yep, its ERC20.

This is a long answer. You can read some good background of the team in the WP and Philosophy document on www.ReMoneta.com, but summary is, ReMoneta is combining the fields of Real Estate, Finance and technology (ReFinTech) to create a completely new currency (bringing crypto to the mainstream and connecting crypto to commerce). The team and advisers background is exactly this. Many years experience in the real estate, finance and technology fields (including crypto - we some very experienced guys on board). Experience of ICOs, development. The two founders, myself and Harijs have both managed large value projects over a long period. I own and have lead various companies in real estate, finance, media, technology and especially been in at the start of different industries, like disaggregated solar in the UK (first national market leader), bulletin boards (that was a while ago for anyone who remembers!), sustainable real estate for over 14 years. Harijs has his own 80m Euro investment fund and has been Chairman of a major bank and leader of a central bank - its very useful to know how it works "inside" the system so we can change the system.

the regulation in the region you plan on operating from is it crypto friendly ?

Is any country really crypto friendly Wink. The operating company is in the European Union - Estonia. Estonia is well known for IT and new technologies and the system is quite flexible. We have done a full in-depth legal analysis with the no.1 legal company in the region, Sorainan, who I have worked with for years, so legally everything is as sure as it can be in this market (which is changing every week).

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?
HadleyBarrett

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?

Yes.. to really get all the details you need to download the Philosophy Paper, www.ReMoneta.com. But basically it goes like this:
Normal mining uses a lot of electricity (bad for the environment) and it favours people with a lot of money to buy big computers. That's not fair and not good.
We want a system which is fair for all, doesn't matter how much money you have, how big a computer and which not only gives a financial reward, but also does some good for the world.
So, to do the mining you take real world actions, like promoting the values which our community shares (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and promoting the community (bringing new retailers, members, supporting other community members...). These actions you post in the system we are developing for that and you are rewarded according to the value to the community, decided by the community.

For anyone interested in some more info, have a look at Medium.com/ReMoneta - we have a whole series of articles there about ReMoneta, the financial system, how things work differently and what is possible. Each week another few articles go online.

Can you please name few key features that will separate ReMoneta from other similar payments system,some features that will give you an advantage over competition?

Yes. Zero cost (paypal, BTC, ETH... all have some fees somewhere), micropayments (completely new industry), instant and high number of transactions, complete stability of pricing, follow-the-money security, no cost to transfer between users, linking crypto to commerce... with a bit more detail below

- combining all the features below, we bring Crypto to the mainstream
- completely stable pricing, avoids falling values in crypto and fiat (dollar/Euro/Pound)
- allows micropayments opening up a new industry (imagine 0.1c/s for streaming video or 0.2c for buying a gem on games) with faster throughput than other systems
- ReMoneta companies are backed by land, as far as we know the only currency that exists like this (fiat or crypto) and certainly no major ones
- zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all - a totally frictionless hub connecting Crypto with Commerce
- near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micropayments using time-sliced consolidation
- no need to rely on speculation and price rises - very large concrete earnings possible through community mining which uses no computing power or electricity so it is equal for everyone and fair
- community members are rewarded by promoting real world values (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and the ReMoneta community
- retailers are rewarded for joining the network and according to the number of transactions they make

..see our Philosophy paper on www.ReMoneta.com and our channel t.me/ReMoneta or t.me/ReMonetaChannel
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Can you share us token allocation info?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

what are the bonuses for the early investors?

Bonuses are listed under the Proof Of Care Program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus:

I couldnt fnd that info so ill ask here about token metrics,can you share that info here please?Info like total token supply,amount available for sale,price per token,stuff like that.

Thank you!

Token metrics are in the White Paper, www.ReMoneta.com

Sale price: $1 = 10,000 RET
Minimum: $100 in private sale
Sale will start 24th July 10:00 GMT. Be quick a lot of people already notified us they want to buy.
Hard cap and soft cap: $5,000,000 = 50,000,000,000 RETs

Thank you for detailed answer,and im waiting for 24th July,gonna invest some for sure!

Regarding the soft/hard cap,im not sure i understand,can you please write in tokens,both soft cap and hard cap,and their value in dollars?

Good to hear. We look forwards to have you as a solid member of our community!
Soft cap = hard cap = $5,000,000 = 50,000,000,000 RETs

Yep, its ERC20.

This is a long answer. You can read some good background of the team in the WP and Philosophy document on www.ReMoneta.com, but summary is, ReMoneta is combining the fields of Real Estate, Finance and technology (ReFinTech) to create a completely new currency (bringing crypto to the mainstream and connecting crypto to commerce). The team and advisers background is exactly this. Many years experience in the real estate, finance and technology fields (including crypto - we some very experienced guys on board). Experience of ICOs, development. The two founders, myself and Harijs have both managed large value projects over a long period. I own and have lead various companies in real estate, finance, media, technology and especially been in at the start of different industries, like disaggregated solar in the UK (first national market leader), bulletin boards (that was a while ago for anyone who remembers!), sustainable real estate for over 14 years. Harijs has his own 80m Euro investment fund and has been Chairman of a major bank and leader of a central bank - its very useful to know how it works "inside" the system so we can change the system.

the regulation in the region you plan on operating from is it crypto friendly ?

Is any country really crypto friendly Wink. The operating company is in the European Union - Estonia. Estonia is well known for IT and new technologies and the system is quite flexible. We have done a full in-depth legal analysis with the no.1 legal company in the region, Sorainan, who I have worked with for years, so legally everything is as sure as it can be in this market (which is changing every week).

Thanks fir such elaborate fedback. It does exert some confidence from the legal pov that sorainan is mentioned.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

There is some info about that on their website. Check it out.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Token Allocation:
- Allocated 10% directly, remainder split evenly across 6 months
- 50% directly and 50% monthly over 2 years
- 50% directly, and 50% with a 3 month lock-in
- 6 month lock-in and an allocation split monthly across 2 years
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

How come you decided to go for Ethereum blockchain and not your own?

Why not,Ethereum blockain is good enough,no need to waste time and money by developing your own.IMO good call by the team

Since it has proven to be stable people even trust it more.

I agree! There's a practical good reason why it seems to be looking like a trend right now.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Can someone from the team explain how will real-world mining actually work?

Yes.. to really get all the details you need to download the Philosophy Paper, www.ReMoneta.com. But basically it goes like this:
Normal mining uses a lot of electricity (bad for the environment) and it favours people with a lot of money to buy big computers. That's not fair and not good.
We want a system which is fair for all, doesn't matter how much money you have, how big a computer and which not only gives a financial reward, but also does some good for the world.
So, to do the mining you take real world actions, like promoting the values which our community shares (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and promoting the community (bringing new retailers, members, supporting other community members...). These actions you post in the system we are developing for that and you are rewarded according to the value to the community, decided by the community.

For anyone interested in some more info, have a look at Medium.com/ReMoneta - we have a whole series of articles there about ReMoneta, the financial system, how things work differently and what is possible. Each week another few articles go online.

I would actually love to read more articles about ReMoneta later, thanks.
HorseMajor

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

ReMoneta has said if its goal are achieved that investors would have great benefits form the community reward that is huge incentive
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

Token Allocation:
- Allocated 10% directly, remainder split evenly across 6 months
- 50% directly and 50% monthly over 2 years
- 50% directly, and 50% with a 3 month lock-in
- 6 month lock-in and an allocation split monthly across 2 years

this was described properly on the website and its fair
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

From what I've read so far, ReMoneta integrates a payment system, a network and platform, and allows retailers, community members and others to develop their own businesses, programs and offers on the network, using ReMoneta, expanding the economic benefit for community members and its own value to global commerce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: