Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

Actually the RET token will be tradeable, but ReMoneta will not. The Philosophy paper (available at www.remoneta.com) explains:

ReMoneta ERC20 Tokens (RETs) are standard ERC20
tokens which can be used on the Ethereum network and
allow you to buy the currency ReMoneta when the network
goes live. They may be exchanged one time per token purchased
at any time into ReMoneta after the system goes live
at the rate of 1 ReMoneta token = 1 ReMoneta. ReMoneta
can be exchanged back into ERC20 tokens at the current
free-floating exchange rate on the market at the time.

I love that it's a philosophy paper Cheesy kinda has a ring to it, more projects should use that term.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

Can you explain the concept of community mining and how are users going to be rewarded for real world actions? How is that going to be tracked?

That is a great question!  Huh  Interesting, I'd like to know too.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

They have just made an announcment that WP can be downloaded now without providing an email.

Great news,so people can access key info easier!

I agree!  Wink I'm just glad that we got this issue resolved already!
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

Grin Grin can see excitement in the channel for the referral Kiss Kiss program, this looks better than bounty program!! more more to gains 

Yes i like the syetem too,something different than bounty campaign

I like it too, because let's all be honest here now, bounty and airdrop token holders are in it only for the short term and not long term about the ICO project, am I correct?

This way, everybody who had invested in ReMoneta has a vested interest too, because the referral tokens are received because everyone had invested already in the first place!  Smiley
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

My guess is it will be the number of referral. But this a pretty good question actually. It's not clearly stated in the link in their site.

It is not quite clear - but wouldn't every referal be rewarded even a little bit?

It's 100 tokens per referral

That's not bad. Sure, it's not for everyone because you really need a huge following  but in the end you can get a lot of tokens.

May be i can just focus on the referral program and make good token!! could end up wining 25k USD worth of token

If that's what's gonna drive you, why not!  Wink
iBTT2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool

Grin that means the competition wont be an easy bet!! need to up my game

You still get 100 tokens for each referral though, so there's that

Hm, I thought the pool of tokens thins out as more people join in. Do they have a limit to how much people can join? Because if they don't and this trend continues they will be giving away all their tokens and I'm sure that's not their initial plan.

I'm pretty sure team has that in mind and that it will be taken care of appropriately if the need arises.Most likely the prizes for top 4 referrers are not included in the pool for referrals so that shouldn't be a problem.

I agree!  Smiley I assume they've done the necessary computations already before they've done the promotion mechanics.

Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

This is awesome news,he will  definitely attract many investors!

Don't know who he is but the people seem to be generally exited so I will assume this will only further legitimately the project in the communities eyes.

Seems like he is a team member and crypto advisor (ICOBench). Seems in this q&a he has high hopes for ReMoneta: "ReMoneta is doing things differently and more professionally. It has the clear potential to take a bite out of a huge market, both from the traditional and online sides. I can see both individuals and large institutions buying ReMoneta in the long term - not just today. The simple “Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime” access for non-technologists allows it to pick up the traditional market. I am excited about this because ReMoneta has just the right elements that are needed to bring crpto into the mainstream. In one way or another, ReMoneta will be going to the moon."

He is a great man, speaking words of wisdom already Cheesy
iHODL4

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

I liked your paragraphs about launch pad and rewards. Launch pad is good for businessmen. The best of luck!

Me too, I agree!  Smiley It just makes perfect sense to me also.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

i read 53,000 people already registered for the refer program Remoneta is going viral Cool Cool Cool Cool

Do we have to go trough KYC for those tokens?

Yes, as with most reputable crypto products, you do have to complete KYC/AML in order to receive tokens.

We've partnered with industry leader IdentityMind to make sure the process is as painless as possible, for more info check out our press release here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-and-identitymind-global-sign-partnership-agreement-9e3144a3b6ab

for bounty/referral tokens, the KYC is mandatory as well?

Yes, as its CEO has said. But it seems to be fairly simple, you can complete KYC even if you don't have a passport...

I will definitely have to look in on what is important for the KYC in order to be able to participate. For the sale is the token amount limited?

I believe this is also necessary to avoid abuse from people who might want to get around the system!
iHODL4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

I heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Not sure, I haven't heard a thing, would be nice if someone has some source to share this info with us .

It has been confirmed, yes! The official announcement of the partnership is here:
https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

what exactly will the partnership mean for ReMoneta ?

Don't get me wrong, but you can always click on the link first and read, before asking (if you still can't understand).  Huh
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

This will mean the RET token is integrated with the Bancor network. This gives liquidty for the RET token (on the Ethereum network) and allows people to leverage this infrastructure to swap their token and use more functionality of different tokens on Ethereum. ReMoneta remains the stable, secure currency on the ReMoneta network and is not traded, so you gain additional benefits through this integration.

So if I understood this part correctly RET token will not be tradeable? It would serve as a stable token with which you will be able to use the platform. You can use it then to trade with different token types - which ones do you mean exactly?

Actually the RET token will be tradeable, but ReMoneta will not. The Philosophy paper (available at www.remoneta.com) explains:

I love that it's a philosophy paper Cheesy kinda has a ring to it, more projects should use that term.

Reminds me of Harry Potter lol

So we will have option to trade RET token for Remoneta?
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

How does the bonus program work ? Do i have to finish them before i buy the tokens ? i saw it took like 14 days to be confirmed, and that's pretty long time...

If it's KYC then yes, it can take a long time to get approved. I know it's up to a couple of days (and that's still long) but 14 days is really strange. Maybe someone from the team can clarify this.

is approval really 14 daays? too much time to wait approval and investor can miss out.

Hi! I think something went missing in translation.

We ask people to submit their Proof of Care (bonus) information at least 14 days before the end of the token sale.
KYC should not take 14 days, no. We have 2 options for KYC as well, one is powered by IdentityMind Global and the other is a regular passport + photo check. It should be pretty straightforward in most cases.

-Liina

Thank you for the clarification on this. Smiley
iBTT2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

When do I receive my proof of care  tokens?

Im pretty sure those will be distributed at the same time as other tokens,after end of sale

I am with you on this one! Wink
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

I heared something about partnership with Bancor.Is is true?

Not sure, I haven't heard a thing, would be nice if someone has some source to share this info with us .

It has been confirmed, yes! The official announcement of the partnership is here:
https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

what exactly will the partnership mean for ReMoneta ?

Don't get me wrong, but you can always click on the link first and read, before asking (if you still can't understand).  Huh

Thank you for sharing the link and information about the partnership with us.Awesome news, already exchange in the bag and ICO has not even started properly Cheesy
iHODL4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

We're almost there, a day and a half more to go as of this post!  Wink
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

It's the philosophy written in the paper, that's why. Grin
iBTT2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I had no idea that Simon Cocking is on this project,here is the interesting article with him,and its always interesting to hear what he has to say,since he is most  one of the most influential crypto advisers in the market today.

https://medium.com/remoneta/5-questions-to-simon-cocking-547fa8ea9ed6

This is awesome news,he will  definitely attract many investors!

Don't know who he is but the people seem to be generally exited so I will assume this will only further legitimately the project in the communities eyes.

Seems like he is a team member and crypto advisor (ICOBench). Seems in this q&a he has high hopes for ReMoneta: "ReMoneta is doing things differently and more professionally. It has the clear potential to take a bite out of a huge market, both from the traditional and online sides. I can see both individuals and large institutions buying ReMoneta in the long term - not just today. The simple “Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime” access for non-technologists allows it to pick up the traditional market. I am excited about this because ReMoneta has just the right elements that are needed to bring crpto into the mainstream. In one way or another, ReMoneta will be going to the moon."

He is a great man, speaking words of wisdom already Cheesy

Speaking words of wisdom, "let it be." Wink
iHODL4

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC for those tokens?

Yes, as with most reputable crypto products, you do have to complete KYC/AML in order to receive tokens.

We've partnered with industry leader IdentityMind to make sure the process is as painless as possible, for more info check out our press release here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-and-identitymind-global-sign-partnership-agreement-9e3144a3b6ab

for bounty/referral tokens, the KYC is mandatory as well?

Yes, as its CEO has said. But it seems to be fairly simple, you can complete KYC even if you don't have a passport...

I will definitely have to look in on what is important for the KYC in order to be able to participate. For the sale is the token amount limited?

I believe this is also necessary to avoid abuse from people who might want to get around the system!

I totally agree on this idea too! Cool
BTT4ME

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

Cheesy Private sale will be on in few day less day 54 hrs if am correct... looking up for the success

We're almost there, a day and a half more to go as of this post!  Wink

Everybody's anxiously waiting for this day to come now! Wink
Lissus44

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: