Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167738 times)
shantaram771

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Hello guys, I've been waiting for 3 months to verify my account. This is not normal at all!  Please verify my account, I'm tired of waiting.
Request #592102
Mixa8222

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Bittrex stole my 3000$ and appropriated it without warning.
The support service completely ignores my requests for more than 100 days.
The community must stop such bold robbery and punish thieves.

BITTREX, RETURN MY 3000 $ !!! Sad
NMGL

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

The world-famous Bittrex exchange is engaged in financial frauds!

Thousands of people have already lost millions of dollars because of fraud, and it lasts more than 3 months!

The global scandal with thousands of accounts that could not be verified at the exchange is only a small part of the problems that await all users of Bittrex.
In autumn of 2017, the exchange froze the accounts of all users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba. Without warning, without explaining the reason and without the possibility of withdrawing their funds! Millions of dollars in thousands of disabled accounts remain blocked until now. All cryptocurrency mass-media informs about problems with verification but none of them writes about THOUSANDS of disabled accounts all over the world. And please pay attention, that Bittrex blocked not only accounts of clients but also they blocked their access to Support Team, and all people were left without any assistance or consulting! Isn’t it a proof of their hidden reasons and fraud? They had nothing to say to clients and they just prefered to reply on numerous messages with the help of automatical programmed-bot.
https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1801/bc/b0820691800f.jpg

Of course, this caused a wave of indignation and incomprehension among users who were looking for explanations in the support service, but all appeals were ignored for more than 3 months !!! Gathering all the information about this terrible violation, users agreed that the exchange blocked all people who indicated in the basic registration the cities from regions listed above.

This step is a political manipulation to create fraudulent activities with accounts! Recently, after a wave of mass complaints to various departments (including mass-media and BBB), the support service finally reacted to the blockage, confirming all suspicions - as they informed, the problem allegedly concerns the US sanction territories.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2vnm8eo.jpg

However, please note that this explanation is completely not logical, because if the problem is in sanctions, then the exchange did not have to give permission to register users from Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba at all! Many users underwent enhanced verification and sent documents to the support where their place of residence is shown, and the documents were accepted without any problems!

The US has sanctions for a huge number of territories except the regions listed above, but users of other countries use the services of the exchange without problems and restrictions!
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!
http://i64.tinypic.com/2ln7fib.jpg

If the exchange refers to sanctions as the reason for the blockage, then it is necessary to provide official documents and evidence, but users did not see any arguments.

It is worth emphasizing that the law about sanctions applies only to economic transactions with the residents of certain countries. The US does not recognize the cryptocurrency as money, accordingly, the law about sanctions mentioned by the support of Bittrex, can not be an argument!

This proves that the law is mentioned only to cover the true reason for the blockage - fraud with funds of Bittrex clients.

Even if we assume that the reason is still in sanctions, the exchange was obliged to inform users and give them the opportunity to withdraw funds from accounts !!! As other exchanges have done!!

It's worth mentioning that in the similar situation other exchanges, such as Poloniex, gave clients an opportunity to withdraw funds, thus they showed their honesty and responsibility.

http://i66.tinypic.com/10ngh81.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/mjyfye.jpg

The political situation does not give them the right to keep other people's money and manipulate them for getting profit!

One more essential proof of the fraud is the fact that Bittrex also blocked accounts of some users with deposits more than 100,000$ from countries which are not included in the sanction territories list. It is an essential evidence that the real reason of disabling the accounts are NOT sanctions of the USA, but financial manipulations with funds! Small amount of these accounts were enabled only in January, 2018, when exchange rates of cryptocurrency decreased, and it was profitable to do it.

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!
Now the users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba do not intend to leave this crime without punishment. Facts about the fraud of the exchange will be shown to world community and distributed in the web.

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Blocked users apply for assistance to all external sources. We must stop the fraud!

This is completely true!
They blocked my account without any reason and notice.
They want all of our identity information while a phone number is not even included on their site. All of us registered with just an e-mail on Bittrex and we were able to trade, but now that the bitcoin price has gone up they want to use it. and Make a lot of money by keeping users' money and trade with it The US sanctions on Iran or Cuba or.. have been imposed more than 30 years ago, They are thieves and want to abuse From US sanctions
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Ticket submitted November 29........

After all this time I am simply asking Bittrex to close my account and let me withdraw my coins. I have absolutely NO DESIRE to trade on this exchange ever again.

I submitted a complaint to the BBB last week, not that I think it will move things along any better but it can't hurt.

234 LTC stuck in this pos exchange.

*Edit*

Any lawyer on here that would be willing to help me get my coins back I'd be happy to pay in LTC. I've never had cause to use a lawyer before so I don't know % of funds recovered needed for fee but I'm more than willing to discuss it with someone qualified. Send PM.

Bill, Richie, Rami...Alex Sterk, Julian(UBQ), Christine(online gaming lawyer) <==== these are some of the key figures behind the bittrex heist.  Kiss Jailian told me their system was breached last year and i need to send them my personal info!!! LOL sureee brah!! :-D

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
ProfitLife

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

They took my money to work on the stock exchange, confirmed the extended verification.
There is evidence that Joseph Laviola personally confirmed that my account is verified (screen attached)

Now they talk about sanctions? Where did the support go? this is theft! Poloniex warned in advance and let out all personal funds, I transferred them to bittrex, which I regret very much.

bittrex Return Money!!!

id 457014
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

Ticket submitted November 29........

After all this time I am simply asking Bittrex to close my account and let me withdraw my coins. I have absolutely NO DESIRE to trade on this exchange ever again.

I submitted a complaint to the BBB last week, not that I think it will move things along any better but it can't hurt.

234 LTC stuck in this pos exchange.

*Edit*

Any lawyer on here that would be willing to help me get my coins back I'd be happy to pay in LTC. I've never had cause to use a lawyer before so I don't know % of funds recovered needed for fee but I'm more than willing to discuss it with someone qualified. Send PM.

They won't do anything. My friend from Asia wanted to do the same things since December. Close her account and get the funds out.
They refused to, even admitting that it pretty much means they are stealing her $40K. She ended up having to verify and get her stuff out of there right after, even though she is not a US national or resident.

Wonder how many people they hold their funds illegally like this?

Go Big or Go Home.
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

My enhanced verification processed quite fast, like 24 hours, but on another note, i only have $200+ and withdrew all of it just in case.

miner460

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

Bittrex closed the withdrawal for almost a month, technical support not answer until bbb complaint was written.  There are a lot of people with the problem of bittrex. I took back all the money before it's too late.
Smoove8900

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

Wonder how many people they hold their funds illegally like this?

Based on the neighboring topic of the forum, more than 1000 accounts are blocked. It's only those who reported the problem. The real situation is much greater, I think more than 10 000 accounts. The amount of stolen funds is more than tens of millions.

And it seems completely satisfied with bittrex, for 4 months did not write a single comment on this. As if the problem does not exist.
moretea

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Bittrex closed the withdrawal for almost a month, technical support not answer until bbb complaint was written.  There are a lot of people with the problem of bittrex. I took back all the money before it's too late.

Did they close all withdrawals? That would be alarming. I still have funds there , and I will need to consider moving it out

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
GNUtrex

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

https://twitter.com/GNUtrex/status/956897336671768577
ALARM!!! Bittrex steals money! Save your funds, leave Bittrex NOW! You will lose everything! Disabled accs and funds of 1000s users are blocked for 4 months! Proofs here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2812600
vetalss

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Thousands of people have already lost millions of dollars because of fraud, and it lasts more than 3 months!

The global scandal with thousands of accounts that could not be verified at the exchange is only a small part of the problems that await all users of Bittrex.
In autumn of 2017, the exchange froze the accounts of all users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba. Without warning, without explaining the reason and without the possibility of withdrawing their funds! Millions of dollars in thousands of disabled accounts remain blocked until now. All cryptocurrency mass-media informs about problems with verification but none of them writes about THOUSANDS of disabled accounts all over the world. And please pay attention, that Bittrex blocked not only accounts of clients but also they blocked their access to Support Team, and all people were left without any assistance or consulting! Isn’t it a proof of their hidden reasons and fraud? They had nothing to say to clients and they just prefered to reply on numerous messages with the help of automatical programmed-bot.

Of course, this caused a wave of indignation and incomprehension among users who were looking for explanations in the support service, but all appeals were ignored for more than 3 months !!! Gathering all the information about this terrible violation, users agreed that the exchange blocked all people who indicated in the basic registration the cities from regions listed above.

This step is a political manipulation to create fraudulent activities with accounts! Recently, after a wave of mass complaints to various departments (including mass-media and BBB), the support service finally reacted to the blockage, confirming all suspicions - as they informed, the problem allegedly concerns the US sanction territories.

However, please note that this explanation is completely not logical, because if the problem is in sanctions, then the exchange did not have to give permission to register users from Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria and Cuba at all! Many users underwent enhanced verification and sent documents to the support where their place of residence is shown, and the documents were accepted without any problems!

The US has sanctions for a huge number of territories except the regions listed above, but users of other countries use the services of the exchange without problems and restrictions!

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!

If the exchange refers to sanctions as the reason for the blockage, then it is necessary to provide official documents and evidence, but users did not see any arguments.

It is worth emphasizing that the law about sanctions applies only to economic transactions with the residents of certain countries. The US does not recognize the cryptocurrency as money, accordingly, the law about sanctions mentioned by the support of Bittrex, can not be an argument!

This proves that the law is mentioned only to cover the true reason for the blockage - fraud with funds of Bittrex clients.

Even if we assume that the reason is still in sanctions, the exchange was obliged to inform users and give them the opportunity to withdraw funds from accounts !!! As other exchanges have done!!

It's worth mentioning that in the similar situation other exchanges, such as Poloniex, gave clients an opportunity to withdraw funds, thus they showed their honesty and responsibility.

The political situation does not give them the right to keep other people's money and manipulate them for getting profit!

One more essential proof of the fraud is the fact that Bittrex also blocked accounts of some users with deposits more than 100,000$ from countries which are not included in the sanction territories list. It is an essential evidence that the real reason of disabling the accounts are NOT sanctions of the USA, but financial manipulations with funds! Small amount of these accounts were enabled only in January, 2018, when exchange rates of cryptocurrency decreased, and it was profitable to do it.

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!
Now the users from the Crimea, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba do not intend to leave this crime without punishment. Facts about the fraud of the exchange will be shown to world community and distributed in the web.

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Blocked users apply for assistance to all external sources. We must stop the fraud!
Bittrex are fraud! They stolen my BTC 4 month ago!!! They will burn in hell in 2018!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██ PUNDI X ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Youtube
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Before registration many users asked support, whether it is possible to create an account to people from the sanctions countries, and the answer was YES. There is evidence and a letter from the man chief of  support team!

All facts above show  the conclusion - the exchange is engaged in financial fraud and misleads the world community! The use of its services is stupid and dangerous for everyone, since the exchange and its management can at any time do whatever they want with the users' funds  without explanations and reasons!

If Bittrex and its  management do not react and enable accounts, more radical measures will be taken, including appeals to law enforcement agencies.

Bittrex are fraud! They stolen my BTC 4 month ago!!! They will burn in hell in 2018!

+31337 Cool

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

I didn't check this topic for a while and I didn't know the situation got this bad, what the hell are they doing?!
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:56 AM

Eventually Bittrex will have to open an amnesty period so ALL these people with old legacy accounts can withdraw their funds.

A business can't change the terms of service like Bittrex did without there being consequences.

It's not a priority for them now because they're swamped as it is with new users from the crypto boom, but when legal actions against them starts, then this issue becomes a priority.

Bummer for all those effected, but imo people will get their funds back because Bittrex will be forced to do it, just might be months/years away.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

I didn't check this topic for a while and I didn't know the situation got this bad, what the hell are they doing?!

I think Bittrex are overreacting to the KYC process. They don't need to be as brutal as they are in freezing accounts, but they are scared that the regulating bodies may sanction them so they have a knee-jerk reaction and freeze any account the think may get them into trouble.
ProfitLife

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

sanctions do not give the right to steal people's money! the same thing if you open an online store, take money from customers but the product does not give, referring to sanctions. This is manipulation for the purpose of profit
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

sanctions do not give the right to steal people's money! the same thing if you open an online store, take money from customers but the product does not give, referring to sanctions. This is manipulation for the purpose of profit

bittrex voodoo dolls for sale(coming soon)   Cool  Haitiancoin airdrop >_>

STT
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1423

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Is anyone familiar with the protocol or scenario for recovery of tokens sent to a Bittrex address.    I was already aware it was a mistake and gave a private key wallet address to be used but these tokens were apparently sent out automatically with incorrect information, I did inform them not to use that address but unfortunately it happened.   

I'd appreciate it if anyone is aware if recovery by Bittrex of the tokens is time critical, those kind of factors or how I could proceed best ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Is anyone familiar with the protocol or scenario for recovery of tokens sent to a Bittrex address.    I was already aware it was a mistake and gave a private key wallet address to be used but these tokens were apparently sent out automatically with incorrect information, I did inform them not to use that address but unfortunately it happened.  

I'd appreciate it if anyone is aware if recovery by Bittrex of the tokens is time critical, those kind of factors or how I could proceed best ?

bittrex is dark pools..  Cry  ~everything "ico/token" related sounds like a scam!

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: