Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient.
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
That’s a good point. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between  projects related to the banking system 😊
I think this project has everything to win coz team developed a good plan for implementing and their road map are much more detailed then other projects have.
Good for u. Maybe this project’ll be successful and have fund-raising campaign. I’d be happy for guys because I know they will use this funds with wisdom because it is not the first big project for some member of the team
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:09:28 AM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient.
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
That’s a good point. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between  projects related to the banking system 😊
I think this project has everything to win coz team developed a good plan for implementing and their road map are much more detailed then other projects have.
Good for u. Maybe this project’ll be successful and have fund-raising campaign. I’d be happy for guys because I know they will use this funds with wisdom because it is not the first big project for some member of the team
It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
boomertoo

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:47 AM

I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely
Klacik

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto
Klacik

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work
boomertoo

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:13 AM

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?
a1471989

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?
kk777

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development
a1471989

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?
kk777

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?
a1471989

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?

Yes, of course, I fully support you! The project provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction, multi-letter messages, encrypted messages, a hidden address for complete anonymity, a low amount of confirmation, low fees and a limited number of coins for a faster increase in cost.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

Why do I have to pay a higher amount for connecting a cold hardware purse? I thought that this function is the main feature of the project!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

Why do I have to pay a higher amount for connecting a cold hardware purse? I thought that this function is the main feature of the project!
Now there is a growing trend to increase the turnover of financial resources due to the fact that there is more innovation, and the number of offers on the market is growing every day
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

Now there is a growing trend to increase the turnover of financial resources due to the fact that there is more innovation, and the number of offers on the market is growing every day
But this can not be the reason for the project team to withdraw additional funds from me for installing the purse, they do not even serve it after that!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

But this can not be the reason for the project team to withdraw additional funds from me for installing the purse, they do not even serve it after that!
the market is full of competitive solutions, that's why at this stage of development of commerce for the most powerful engineering solutions, manufacturers ask for a corresponding fee!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

In fact, this is not so much - $ 5 for paying for some software. If you know what to get a simple electronic wallet now costs 2 times more expensive
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: