Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
So I'm interested. Is there any technical documentation for this project so that I can study it in more detail and answer some of my questions?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

So I'm interested. Is there any technical documentation for this project so that I can study it in more detail and answer some of my questions?
No, by the way, I did not see any documentation for this project, it seems to me that it's not. I think you can take this question to them in a telegram chat and ask them directly about it.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Add "QYNO (QNO)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 492 QYNO (QNO)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Wait till this project will be put in practice. Then we can draw our conclusions. So I don’t really think guysll face serious problems with the funds.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

Greetings to the community. Wheres the project’s whitepaper? I havent found it. May someone help me because the link to the web-site is locked for me I don’t know why
The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:27:22 PM

Wait till this project will be put in practice. Then we can draw our conclusions. So I don’t really think guysll face serious problems with the funds.
In theory this project is able to develop a completely new level of using crypto currency
amanai

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

The whitepaper hasn’t been written yet. You know it is just the beginning of project. Wait until it is edited by the development team
You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient.
Klacik

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

In theory this project is able to develop a completely new level of using crypto currency
Well for me, this project finally offers us something new and i take these methods of project. Some kind of evolution of the market, right?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

You can find any detail here on the website. Tho If you want to learn more about the project , I mean not just name and its goals, be a bit more patient.
Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
a1471989

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Well for me, this project finally offers us something new and i take these methods of project. Some kind of evolution of the market, right?
Yeeaah, the world is changing so fast that we need to keep up to date all the time. This project helps us with this this hard transition from fiat to digital currencies.
amanai

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Ok ok. I got it. But come on its not so difficult to write main functions of this project, isn’t it? I just want to become familiar with the project and catch the main idea from participants of community.
Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Well, yeah, the main idea of the project is to make cryptocurrencies more common in the world, make it world-wide I would say. And this is good idea, because this type of currency is a safer one.
That’s a good point. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
Klacik

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Yeeaah, the world is changing so fast that we need to keep up to date all the time. This project helps us with this this hard transition from fiat to digital currencies.
Same for me. It’d be great not to pay huge taxes, wouldn’t it? U know sometimes it gets me mad waiting for the transaction completion. I wish only good to this project.
amanai

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

That’s a good point. It’d allow exchange crypto-currencies with preservation and without delay from all points of the globe with the help of a special application qyno.
well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between  projects related to the banking system 😊
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

Same for me. It’d be great not to pay huge taxes, wouldn’t it? U know sometimes it gets me mad waiting for the transaction completion. I wish only good to this project.
Ive noticed there are many users on their website. it seems to be a promising thing to invest. Ive decided for sure that Ill join the bounty program of the project.
Klacik

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

well, Ive seen too much same projects. It’s gonna be serious fight between  projects related to the banking system 😊
I think this project has everything to win coz team developed a good plan for implementing and their road map are much more detailed then other projects have.
a1471989

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: