Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
HarryJoett

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

From the concept described is very interesting and liked by people. But whether the team believes this will be able to attract many investors. Or will there be significant progress from this project ahead of the crowdsale?
It could be, but if for development in the near future I think not because the team would like to see the response of the crypto user interest from the concept that has been given this project first. And it seems like the team is confident enough on the concept they create will attract investors because the concept of this project is somewhat different from the others.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

I am still wondering how the SON anticipates the high cost of converting each block into a compatible variant in Ethereum Virtual Machine? Maybe someone knows?
keinelaa

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

I am still wondering how the SON anticipates the high cost of converting each block into a compatible variant in Ethereum Virtual Machine? Maybe someone knows?
For that to be realized I think the team is doing a way to provide the gas-friendly bridge from SON to Ethereum, then the ABCI app will receive a message of relay from SON Fabric, and the ABCI application will write Ethereum transactions containing addresses, denominations, numbers, and nonce. The Signing Application will then detect ABCI Application transactions and sign the transaction using secp256k1. The Signing Application will forward the replication message again and the Relay Signing Application will ask for the ABCI application transactions and process the transactions they made with the required threshold. The Relay Signing Application will send transactions to the Ethereum smart contract and the smart contract will send a lightweight ERC20 Token to the user's Ethereum address. This is what I've read.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

What are the hardware constraints in implementing blockchain on this project?
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

What are the hardware constraints in implementing blockchain on this project?
My oponion hardware is not optimized for blockchain networks and may not support safe use cryptocurrency. Maybe.
bitmet

Activity: 1190
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

the idea of ​​this project is interesting. but it's just an idea, which is more than anything not confirmed. a very risky project for investment.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

I love the name, Skynet like the terminator film and it is fully technology. you have a good idea to make it interesting. Hopefully this platform going to success

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

What is an example of the real work that the OpenSingularity Foundation has done to create the Intelligent Machine Economy ?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

What is an example of the real work that the OpenSingularity Foundation has done to create the Intelligent Machine Economy ?
I guess creating Skynet's SON network and Skynet core is their real working example.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

I love the name, Skynet like the terminator film and it is fully technology. you have a good idea to make it interesting. Hopefully this platform going to success

Yes, it's right . I used to watch this film and I'm really attracted by this . Now I hope I can see this real sky network in our real crypto-world.
Maybe it will become true in next years and it's awesome, guy.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I guess creating Skynet's SON network and Skynet core is their real working example.
Well. But whether their two creations can be said to be completed or ready to use? Or still in development? Considering the closing time of the launch.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Well. But whether their two creations can be said to be completed or ready to use? Or still in development? Considering the closing time of the launch.
This question is more suitable if answered directly by the team in order to avoid misunderstandings in knowing how far the results of their work.
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

really good vision this project, The concept of Skynet, often referred to as the fictional conscious superintelligence system in the movie The Terminator, is becoming increasingly relevant with the recent explosion of growth in artificial intelligence and robotics. With the rise of machine learning, computers have been able to achieve human-level performance on highly complex perceptual tasks.1 Advancements in deep learning have enabled artificial neural networks such as AlphaZero to beat World-Champion Go players easily.2 The optimization of processors such as Google’s 180 Teraflop TPU can further accelerate neural network training.
 i hope will success in the future
YaoShang

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

When looking at team profiles there are a variety of background experiences and the average of them have worked in the famous company. But how to know its authenticity? Sorry I don't mean to accuse, this is because there are so many problematic ICOs lately that can use a variety of ways.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

Skynet Core contains revolutionary patent ideas like embedded Hardware Wallet and Crypto CPU compact to provide real-world infrastructure for blockchain technology.

so we need buy this hardware to payment or used? they need explain clearly  Huh

Possibly They design and produce this hardware for all users who need it to combine all other blockchains into the skynet network.
This fact is considered as a CPU working in a computer as I know .

means they need supercomputer to run this for spread the network too....so i think them used branching. example usa server,etc

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

It looks like they are still in the core development stage they created by adopting a RISC-V license-free. I guess.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

It looks like they are still in the core development stage they created by adopting a RISC-V license-free. I guess.

is that free how to get that  Embarrassed

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:58:38 AM

is that free how to get that  Embarrassed
As far I know to be able to adopt the RISC-V license-free model you must be a member of the RISC-V Foundation. Because of the information I get from https://riscv.org/members-at-a-glance/ OpenSingularity Foundation is already part of them.  Smiley
keinelaa

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

RISC-V allows companies to develop products designed specifically for them, it can also save time and money. Is there any other indication behind adopting RISC-V on this project?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

RISC-V allows companies to develop products designed specifically for them, it can also save time and money. Is there any other indication behind adopting RISC-V on this project?
Perhaps one of the reasons for ARM's dominance in the industry that made the members of the RISC-V Foundation (including the project) not so happy and they worked together to develop this core first. I think like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: