Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

But apart from all that there is a question. Although still in one container organization is usually big companies are not origin in taking decisions to establish partnerships with fellow members. Of all the partners that Sknet has in a Foundation that is intertwined in this project do they all agree to use their core? And is Skynet sure that their partners will give full support to this project?
The latest information on the partners has not yet determined whether to use the core of this project. Between Skynet and the partners are still doing a conversation to discuss it. I think this is because until now Skynet does not have a functioning product. And so far their relationship is only limited to technology partners and there is no work relationship. Until now there has been no further confirmation from the team about how clear their work relationship.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

But apart from all that there is a question. Although still in one container organization is usually big companies are not origin in taking decisions to establish partnerships with fellow members. Of all the partners that Sknet has in a Foundation that is intertwined in this project do they all agree to use their core? And is Skynet sure that their partners will give full support to this project?
The latest information on the partners has not yet determined whether to use the core of this project. Between Skynet and the partners are still doing a conversation to discuss it. I think this is because until now Skynet does not have a functioning product. And so far their relationship is only limited to technology partners and there is no work relationship. Until now there has been no further confirmation from the team about how clear their work relationship.

we should be patient with this project like this because it's a very big project and it's combined with some new hardwares to be produced for many blockchains and also the partners in the skynet network.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

we should be patient with this project like this because it's a very big project and it's combined with some new hardwares to be produced for many blockchains and also the partners in the skynet network.
Yes, right, but if until now there has been no recent confirmation of this matter from the team it is very unfortunate, considering the concept they made is quite interesting for many parties. Especially with the latest news about their Co-Founders coming out because of differences in interests. Will this affect the change in interest in this project, both from the investors and the users later?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Yes, right, but if until now there has been no recent confirmation of this matter from the team it is very unfortunate, considering the concept they made is quite interesting for many parties. Especially with the latest news about their Co-Founders coming out because of differences in interests. Will this affect the change in interest in this project, both from the investors and the users later?
I don't think it has any influence to change someone's interest. Because in my opinion it's normal when in a team there are differences in ideas or interests. The most important thing is how the remaining team can process and develop this project according to the target. If later there are additional teams or not it depends on the needs.
HarryJoett

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

How does SON solve problems such as scalability, overhead, and application limitations in traditional blockchain networks? Could anyone have read about this?
They have the Skynet protocol as it was prompted on that official website OpenSingularity aggregated all the design propositions into Skynet, a safe end-to-end, distributed artificial intelligence system that will foster collaboration and intelligence between all the devices in its network. To address both the adoption of cryptocurrency and limitations of intelligence in hardware, Skynet is com- prised of Skynet Core, a neuro-processing blockchain chip. That what I see on whitepaper.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Skynet combines innovative solutions for scalable distributed ledger networks with purpose-built hardware to create an IoT-ready high transaction throughput architecture of unprecedented scale.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

What distinguishes SON architecture from its predecessors such as Bitcoin or Etherium when viewed from Transaction Speed, Transaction Fees, Block Confirmation, and Consensus?
YaoShang

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

What distinguishes SON architecture from its predecessors such as Bitcoin or Etherium when viewed from Transaction Speed, Transaction Fees, Block Confirmation, and Consensus?
Why do you compare it with Bitcoin or Etherium isn't that too far? Why not with a new token or a new coin that has almost the same characteristics?
I just want to know. And it's better to compare things with those who are far experienced or have survived, rather than compare with the new ones who don't necessarily have good prospects. So I want to know if the SON architecture compared to the two big coins. By the way, do you know about that?
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

I have read that comparison, there it's said for Transaction Speed, SON can reach 1 Million + TPS, while for Bitcoin 7 TPS, and Etherium 15 TPS. When comparing Transaction Fees, SON is only around <0.01, and two other coins such as Etherium and Bitcoin range from 0.45 and 1 Dollar. That's the only thing I know about that comparison, if it's wrong please correct it.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

I have read that comparison, there it's said for Transaction Speed, SON can reach 1 Million + TPS, while for Bitcoin 7 TPS, and Etherium 15 TPS. When comparing Transaction Fees, SON is only around <0.01, and two other coins such as Etherium and Bitcoin range from 0.45 and 1 Dollar. That's the only thing I know about that comparison, if it's wrong please correct it.
Regarding the comparison of Block Confirmation and Consensus of the three items clearly have their respective differences. Like Consensus on Bitcoin and Etherium using Proof of Work but on Etherium there is (Future PoS), while SON uses BFT Proof of Stake. And for each Block Confirmation, the SON has a relatively low time of only about 1 Second, while the other two coins have a relatively higher time of about 14 Seconds for Etherium, and Bitcoin 10 Minutes.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Which project can we name as our competitor?
Which one participates/plays in our niche and is more established then us?
keinelaa

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Sorry sir, are you part of the team?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Sorry sir, are you part of the team?
I think he's not part of the team, and only as a signatur campaign bounty participant. Sorry this is just my speculation only, because if he's part of the team why it's just seen now, and unlike the team that is active in the community. Don't be upset if I am wrong to speculate.  Smiley
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this project, it does not matter, the most important is when this project succeeds the community also can keep this project stay favored
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

As far as I know each token is still on the Etherium network. For this project itself, will it be during Eth's chains or will it launch its own chain?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

As far as I know each token is still on the Etherium network. For this project itself, will it be during Eth's chains or will it launch its own chain?
From the latest information I've heard that Skynet is their own blockchain and has been launched. Skynet has several nodes running now. Skynet can interoperate with existing blockchain.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:22 AM

If this project manages to exceed the team's expectations, and get big profits. Is there a possibility that Skynet will switch to coins? Or still be a token? Given that on this project there are three tokens with different functions.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

If this project manages to exceed the team's expectations, and get big profits. Is there a possibility that Skynet will switch to coins? Or still be a token? Given that on this project there are three tokens with different functions.
In my opinion even though Skynet had success beyond expectations and also had a big profit. I think they will stick to the original plan as already on the roadmap. Because developing this project is more important than turning into a coin that has a process that is not short and certainly costs a lot. Even though the possibility remains.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

When I was finding out about the team profile, I found interesting facts. That there are some who study medicines, is that true? And what's the point for this project?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

When I was finding out about the team profile, I found interesting facts. That there are some who study medicines, is that true? And what's the point for this project?
Maybe because Skynet brings the latest blockchain technology into the IoT space, where health care is an important part. When viewed carefully if the patient's personal information and sensitive information in the hospital or clinic can be secured and only accessed by those with the right permission to use Skynet blockchain technology, it's very helpful. I guess so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: