Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official PandaCoin thread! [PND][Scrypt][KGW][0% PREMINE]  (Read 189854 times)
d4ni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:03:04 AM

Realistically it can only go up in value.. right? These sell walls at 2 and 3 satoshi are probably a lot of the same people that just bought at 1 satoshi? Just trying to double their money.
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:19:20 AM

Realistically it can only go up in value.. right? These sell walls at 2 and 3 satoshi are probably a lot of the same people that just bought at 1 satoshi? Just trying to double their money.

PANDA has bounced back today. When PND?

I have mined 20 mil PND and made a sell order at 4, 30 mil PANDA and made a sell order at 11. I still believe that PANDA community is stronger and richer

The problem is that no one is willing to buy in when there's only sell walls at a low price. Right now you're only contributing to what we're experiencing.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:49:03 AM

The walls are being removed, slowly. People are finally realising that putting up 10 BTC of sell orders at 2 satoshi is not the best way of making a coin grow.

Miners keep dumping though, I honestly don't know when it's going to stop. Maybe it is actually for the best if there are no buy orders for a while? It will force the mine and dumpers to leave us alone at least...

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

eebz

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:25:59 AM

p2pool does not support random block rewards, as such running one will pollute the blockchain with undervalued coins. I chose not to go in this direction after adapting p2pool for PND some days ago, through reading multiple posts on getting the correct settings. I felt that as a miner I'd rather be paid correctly for a block found than be 'short changed' and as a pool operator, didn't like the idea of ripping miners off unintentionally due to to this limitation in p2pool. The maintainer of p2pool seems reluctant to code in support for random block rewards deeming it 'hard'.

Please don't pollute the chain with undervalued coins Sad

Fair point but there seemed to be some demand for it in several posts. I think simply having the option is a good idea. We don't need to actively advertise it.

I also can't stop them from making their own config either.

The demand comes from those who don't fully understand how P2Pool functions, else they'd have worked out the correct settings themselves instead of asking for a copy+pasta version. I'll admit, given my little knowledge of coding, it was quite a challenge for myself to find values that would best suit the network as a whole. It wasn't until I hit the SUBSIDY_FUNC value that the realisation became clear there is no support for random block reward coins and allowing a static value would pollute the chain with undervalued blocks, thus causing people to complain. I can only hope that someone with enough knowledge and free time would port in support for coins that offer this type of reward. Sadly, at this point there appears to be no progress on this ability and forrestv from what I gather, doesn't feel inclined to add support in the future.

I agree that we cannot stop people from making their own config, but we can delay them... at least those who'd rather copy+pasta than actually work out the values for themselves since there are multiple posts here on BT and on github repos detailing how to do so. I apologise if I come across as narky, I'm just just a little OCD with most things. I like cleanliness, conciseness and some level of order...it's one of my weaknesses or strengths however you deem to see it. Cheesy

One final note I should mention, regarding the PREFIX and IDENTIFIER values. They do not need to be the same, as long as the values are of 19 numbers converted into hex, p2pool will function correctly. P2Pool would be good for after block 500,000 since the reward becomes a static 10k value. Until then, I'd steer clear from using P2Pool since you'd get better rewards from a standard pool currently. I guess I kind of knew this day would come, I just hoped it wouldn't...at least not this soon. In a perfect world tho..... Wink
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:26:04 AM

No more buyers left on Mintpal Shocked

looks like i sank 0.4 BTC and 10 Days mining hashpower
eebz

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:34:22 AM

No more buyers left on Mintpal Shocked

looks like i sank 0.4 BTC and 10 Days mining hashpower

Well, so long as Wolong was on board.
st9999

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:43:56 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PND/BTC

No one buys PND even at 1 satoshi. See sell order at 1 sat. PND is garbage now  Cry

I believe that even PND devs don't believe in this coin.
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:01:17 PM

Idiots stop mining this crappy coin, panda, pnd they both are the same crappy coin. I should have sold when i could. Even if you have 1 billion of this crap coin it will be worth nothing.

People are to dumb so they will keep mining this crap coin hoping it would be valuable.There is no way this coin or anything associated with "panda" will ever recover. Save your time and money and mine something that is not some scam coin. EMC2 has been looking good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708.0
pandacoin-official

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:02:39 PM

Idiots stop mining this crappy coin, panda, pnd they both are the same crappy coin. I should have sold when i could. Even if you have 1 billion of this crap coin it will be worth nothing.

People are to dumb so they will keep mining this crap coin hoping it would be valuable.There is no way this coin or anything associated with "panda" will ever recover. Save your time and money and mine something that is not some scam coin. EMC2 has been looking good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708.0
https://www.mintpal.com/market/PND/BTC

No one buys PND even at 1 satoshi. See sell order at 1 sat. PND is garbage now  Cry

I believe that even PND devs don't believe in this coin.

Please leave your misinformation in your own thread. Thank you.

ap3311

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:05:55 PM

Yep. Congratulations miners, you've officially dumped the market so much that there are no buy orders anymore.

Well done!!!

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

st9999

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:19:46 PM

@pandacoin-official You are a PND developer. Please make an buy order 1 BTC at 1 satoshi. I want to sell you my PND coins.

PS: PANDA wins in this game.  Cry
pandacoin-official

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:24:18 PM

@pandacoin-official You are a PND developer. Please make an buy order 1 BTC at 1 satoshi. I want to sell you my PND coins.

PS: PANDA wins in this game.  Cry

The developers of a coin aren't supposed to be the definition of a functioning economy. I think you misunderstood the message of this project.

If you're only here for profit then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

PS: PANDA wins in this game.  Cry

well i dont give a shit... i have 10mil pnd... and i'm keeping them... ( shouldve sold when it was 7)

even PANDA is on coinedup.com right now... while PND actually didnt achieve anything after hitting mintpal...

so what are the future plans?? still planning to continue as a anti wolong coin??? thats the past!! people dont give a shit anymore like we said earlier in this thread about changing logo....

the only thing the dev is posting that we should keep our negative thought to ourselves... you actually doing something for this coin? Undecided
pandacoin-official

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:32:40 PM

PS: PANDA wins in this game.  Cry

well i dont give a shit... i have 10mil pnd... and i'm keeping them... ( shouldve sold when it was 7)

even PANDA is on coinedup.com right now... while PND actually didnt achieve anything after hitting mintpal...

so what are the future plans?? still planning to continue as a anti wolong coin??? thats the past!! people dont give a shit anymore like we said earlier in this thread about changing logo....

the only thing the dev is posting that we should keep our negative thought to ourselves... you actually doing something for this coin? Undecided

PND actually achieved being on coinpayments and coinverted which is, in my opinion, quite an achievement after not only two weeks of existence.

Wolong is indeed the past and our future plans are appealing to the Chinese market. We certainly need more exposure in that regard. Right now we're trying to get onto bter and btc38.
The logo will be slightly edited for that purpose.

I'm not saying that criticism is a bad thing, I'm even valuing it as it brings up discussion about shortcomings in the thread. What @st9999 is doing however is straight out spreading FUD in an effort to drive new users away.

st9999

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:38:19 PM

I have 26.5 mil PND. I don't know who is Wolong. But he seems to be a clear winner. Anyone hates hime is loser. This coin loses to Wolong too.

0.00000001   99301759.34935005   0.99301759

I make a sell order at 1 sat. Please buy it. It can not be cheaper

PS: PND is the first coin that is built on Proof of Hate. Will it change?
st9999

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

buying 100 milion pnd for 1 doge

You must be kidding  Cry
Caze

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:42:03 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 12:54:03 PM by Caze

People seem to have forgotten that you can actually buy real stuff with PND. There aren't that many that can boast with the same achievement, especially with such a young coin.

I have 26.5 mil PND. I don't know who is Wolong. But he seems to be a clear winner. Anyone hates hime is loser. This coin loses to Wolong too.

0.00000001   99301759.34935005   0.99301759

I make a sell order at 1 sat. Please buy it. It can not be cheaper

PS: PND is the first coin that is built on Proof of Hate. Will it change?
If you're so desperate to get rid of them, just buy an Amazon giftcard or something on coinverted.com and be quiet.
prometheianz

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:54:35 PM

MintPal will probably do a PND/LTC pair to get this coin moving again like they did with CAGE.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

MintPal will probably do a PND/LTC pair to get this coin moving again like they did with CAGE.

that is never a good sign for a coin bro  Wink
ap3311

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:38:09 PM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  Wolong's out at a lesbian bar, PND crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in PND)

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
JOIN AIRDROP

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: