Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225473 times)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:26:56 AM

just to buy low,
and then they call to da moon

and then again low-moon-low-moon...

The short term price will fluctuate, but long term price is up if bitcoin is adopted in business.

But they dont adopt it easily in business because bitcoin need some regulation to make it clear that we can use it for businees and that must wait for the government to make the regulation so I dont think the price will go higher in this few months or years. The short term is fluctuate but if you can predict it by seeing the graph I think you will get some daily profit
How you will sure that the bitcoin price will go higher in this succeeding months or years? You can only predict the price of bitcoin by its demands and supply. And do you think government will make a rules or a law about bitcoin? And we all know that government are not fully adopt the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dotakels

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

Because it's dead.
How do you know?  If it is dead why you still using this forum? I think if it is dead, no people will use bitcoin and also in this forum.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:52:12 AM

It's dead because it doesn't move. At least, those in my wallet.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:26:01 AM

Because it's dead.
How do you know?  If it is dead why you still using this forum? I think if it is dead, no people will use bitcoin and also in this forum.

he still use it to dump for fiat, and make it even more dead, but bitcoin isn't dead it's just trapped in the middle of the fight between bull and bear
Mr Moustache

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:28:04 AM

just to buy low,

If that's the case they've got to be pretty stupid or ridiculously self-important to think they can influence the price of bitcoin by trolling on a message board.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 10:44:06 AM

But they dont adopt it easily in business because bitcoin need some regulation to make it clear that we can use it for businees

BTC doesnt need a regulation for it to be used as payment options. Basically regulations depends on each goverment, on the other hand some government are supporting and some banned BTC in their country. Having some regulations means that BTC is bowed to the goverment which is not the purposes of BTC to be a decentralized currency.

All people need is not a regulations but education on how better BTC is against FIAT. Some people just dont know how BTC is better and it can be change

Because it's dead.

Not dead, it is declining but not "dead". People should learn better to differentiate about this things. Declining may shows a tendency going for lower value but it is not a guarantee that it means "dead"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:46:24 PM

just to buy low,

The short term price will fluctuate, but long term price is up if bitcoin is adopted in business.

But they dont adopt it easily in business because bitcoin need some regulation to make it clear that we can use it for businees and that must wait for the government to make the regulation so I dont think the price will go higher in this few months or years. The short term is fluctuate but if you can predict it by seeing the graph I think you will get some daily profit
How you will sure that the bitcoin price will go higher in this succeeding months or years? You can only predict the price of bitcoin by its demands and supply. And do you think government will make a rules or a law about bitcoin? And we all know that government are not fully adopt the bitcoin.

If government allow it in some countries so the price will have a chance to get higher. We just can wait for government to allow this and make this bitcoin good enough for some traders. I guess for some countries their government is support their bitcoin thing so I think they will make some rules for bitcoin itself

But they dont adopt it easily in business because bitcoin need some regulation to make it clear that we can use it for businees

BTC doesnt need a regulation for it to be used as payment options. Basically regulations depends on each goverment, on the other hand some government are supporting and some banned BTC in their country. Having some regulations means that BTC is bowed to the goverment which is not the purposes of BTC to be a decentralized currency.

All people need is not a regulations but education on how better BTC is against FIAT. Some people just dont know how BTC is better and it can be change

If there are no regulations for the payment method or other things about bitcoin I dont think the government will support about this bitcoin in some countries. They will support this bitcoin when it comes to some profit that government can "eat".
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 03:48:59 PM

If there are no regulations for the payment method or other things about bitcoin I dont think the government will support about this bitcoin in some countries. They will support this bitcoin when it comes to some profit that government can "eat".

The goverment will not support BTC since it brings them no good at all, things that cant be control or yearn some benefit for the goverment will not be consider at all . Basically they will just leave it aside and if things tend to be threatening then they will bann it i.e Rusia.

Furthermore, there will be huge rejection on applying tax for BTC incase the goverment want to gain something from it. This "tax" things has been issued year ago. You might want to read this ARTICLE and this ARTICLE too

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yash26@love

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 04:04:48 PM

I dont know but there are like just mad they sont wanna earn money so they tellBTCis dead
Dotakels

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:03:26 PM

I dont know but there are like just mad they sont wanna earn money so they tellBTCis dead
I don't think so. They saying that because they are not using bitcoin and also its take over the fiat money
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:05:59 PM

just to buy low,

if it were only that simple.  Tongue

whats consider a low to you? $50 difference then buy in, or do you wait for a huge price change and buy .1 amounts until you do see it?
HibouLeMaitre

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Bitcoin is not dead ... it is starting to be pointed as a coin to be used when other will collapse Cheesy
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:11:39 PM

Some people just say its dead, since they see no direction with it.

And the negative PR it gets, plus they been too tired to see the price influctions to a point where they just gave up on the coin.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:12:09 PM

isnt dead at all,check any exchange of altcoins....collect all money traded on each day....the thing is isnt soo easy to profit with the changes ,people say it wont raise more well doesnt need at all .... all day we see it changing...and some good people are taking the oportunity to try to raise their pockets,the same way people that play with forex... all wanna proof i doubt bitcoin would die even if it goes to 50 dollars mark lol ,if it happens i can say all altcoins would just be dead on that time Cheesy people dont know bitcoin ,only some people work with it accept it and that is the point,it will achieve all population with internet conection ,when all know about it well the world can change to a better thing and governments can fired all lyers inside it
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:14:20 PM

Because there is no more profit with it, big profit..

Prices are getting low, press and media relate it with criminals.

Countless ideas, IPOS, ICOS, that instead of becoming great changes and contributions to the coin, were scams..

That's why  Embarrassed

Thanks God it is not dead and never will
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:22:39 PM

The goverment will not support BTC since it brings them no good at all, things that cant be control or yearn some benefit for the goverment will not be consider at all . Basically they will just leave it aside and if things tend to be threatening then they will bann it i.e Rusia.

Furthermore, there will be huge rejection on applying tax for BTC incase the goverment want to gain something from it. This "tax" things has been issued year ago. You might want to read this ARTICLE and this ARTICLE too

Applying tax to btc is a pain in the ass tho. Imagine you bought BTC in an exchange that is now dead and all the information of the buys and sells are over... so what are going to do if they ask?
Dotakels

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:55:06 AM

Applying tax to btc is a pain in the ass tho. Imagine you bought BTC in an exchange that is now dead and all the information of the buys and sells are over... so what are going to do if they ask?
Yeah. What they are going to do with they collected coins. And also what is the benefits that we can get if we pay taxes? i think it would the same as the thing in fiat money, they will corrupt the money and they put it in their address.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:41:43 AM

just to buy low,

if it were only that simple.  Tongue

whats consider a low to you? $50 difference then buy in, or do you wait for a huge price change and buy .1 amounts until you do see it?

I'm not talking about someone who has 1 btc.
Someone who has 100 or more can earn on 0,1 USD price change couples time per day

IOTA
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:57:10 AM

Yeah. What they are going to do with they collected coins. And also what is the benefits that we can get if we pay taxes? i think it would the same as the thing in fiat money, they will corrupt the money and they put it in their address.

they taxed it so they can retrieve a portion of the bitcoin value back to their shitty fiat, bitcoin right now is sucking(well not exactly now, because there is no raising) fiat value, and bank does not like this, they taxes are intended for this reason too, but they don't tell you that
Dotakels

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:18:35 PM

they taxed it so they can retrieve a portion of the bitcoin value back to their shitty fiat, bitcoin right now is sucking(well not exactly now, because there is no raising) fiat value, and bank does not like this, they taxes are intended for this reason too, but they don't tell you that
Why they didn't tell to me ? I have a rights to know what happened to the coins that will deducted to my every transaction or payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: