Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

I think less people saying this nonsense words nowdays, cause bitcoin is keep rising and also become much popular since it born. So now many haters are so upset i'm sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:49:35 PM

I think less people saying this nonsense words nowdays, cause bitcoin is keep rising and also become much popular since it born. So now many haters are so upset i'm sure.

Yeah haters be like "Oh no it is getting popular and rising!"

Some do it to pull it down though. Those haters want to buy now seeing how fast you can get a profit in just days or weeks.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:59:18 PM

I guess that people say it is dead because of the price being stable. If the price is stable then no one can make money and that is what is bothering people allot.
But at the moment Bitcoin is not dead and the price is changing.

Making money through bitcoin is not only through rise in price of it, but there are other ways also where someone can earn a good amount of bitcoin, and I will say that if the price come to stability then the chances for earning bitcoin will be increased much more as then more businesses will adopt bitcoin.
Apparently, those who say bitcoin is dead does not see that. They probably only rely on the rising of value to make profits. Actually, a stable price is good for market/real world adoption because, well, the price is stable and the value of the real world items become stable as well in terms of bitcoins to fiat.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:15:35 PM

I think they don't have proper information related  to bitcoin and they listen to what people around them speak about bitcoin and they try to just follow them.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:11:25 AM

I guess that people say it is dead because of the price being stable. If the price is stable then no one can make money and that is what is bothering people allot.
But at the moment Bitcoin is not dead and the price is changing.
I also guess that that is the case, when the price is stable it is not possible to make money. At that moment people are getting impatient but it is true that at the moment the price is moving up in value.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 09:13:38 AM

I think they just want to buy in cheap.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:15:08 AM

I expect people just say that because they didn't get in early enough to get some so they are mad at missing out on a possibility good investment. And since it is rising now steadily that would make them extra angry  Grin
I think a majority of the people who say Bitcoin is dead are the ones who are angry because of the increase in value, but I have a feeling there are some people who truly think a thriving community like this is a dead community. Some people are just delusional I guess.

They could always get in on it now, but that's their choice.
Yes.These people want to create a mistrust in market and expect people to start selling in panic.Such a mass selling leads to price fall and they want to take advantage of it.But they must know that majority of bitcoin users will not fall for there trick

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:31:58 AM

People are negative about Bitcoin and that is because they cant now do anything with Bitcoin but that kind of people dont have the patience for it and are greedy.
And if you are greedy it will be really hard to make some profit because you are making the wrong choices.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:55:42 AM

People are negative about Bitcoin and that is because they cant now do anything with Bitcoin but that kind of people dont have the patience for it and are greedy.
And if you are greedy it will be really hard to make some profit because you are making the wrong choices.

Price has been stable for a long time and was not moving up and people thought it will not rise but the fact is if you want to make profits then you need to wait for a long time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:04:45 AM

I think it's because they do not believe bitcoin in the future. Well, maybe they think soon bitcoin will not be used and will are abandoned. but if we see a very rapid development of technology, I think this will make bitcoin really become a tool very good deals, we can see some of the news that there are some countries that already accept bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:14:12 AM

I think it's because they do not believe bitcoin in the future. Well, maybe they think soon bitcoin will not be used and will are abandoned. but if we see a very rapid development of technology, I think this will make bitcoin really become a tool very good deals, we can see some of the news that there are some countries that already accept bitcoin

Bitcoin is growing guys, we don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin, and we don't need to listen what people are saying about bitcoin, they just follow what people around them feels about bitcoin.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

it is usually hard to understand people like that, probably they say that because they hate bitcoins because they lost lots of money in bitcoin like in gambling or so

or they say that and hope that a lot of people will panic and sell their coins, so price would fall and they could buy cheap bitcoins, but others can do it for fun only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is growing guys, we don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin, and we don't need to listen what people are saying about bitcoin, they just follow what people around them feels about bitcoin.

Yeah either they are not knowledgeable enough or they are highly talented so that they can take advantage of it if people start selling all thier coins looking at rumors around them, wise people will always ignore this kind of rumors.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

Yeah either they are not knowledgeable enough or they are highly talented so that they can take advantage of it if people start selling all thier coins looking at rumors around them, wise people will always ignore this kind of rumors.

BTC is not dead. Value of bitcoin is almost stable but soon it will rise. So instead of making false excuses that bitcoin is dead, they should see the current and the future of bitcoin. Which is very promising.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:14:19 PM

Yes evidences suggest that bitcoin is growing now and many of people who consider bitcoin dead are not aware of its growth.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:24:32 PM

Yes evidences suggest that bitcoin is growing now and many of people who consider bitcoin dead are not aware of its growth.

And people who are not aware about bitcoin will keep on saying that bitcoin is dead, and I think their feedback really doesn't make any sense for the bitcoin community.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:24:35 PM

People are saying this because they are hating on the bitcoin and think that the bitcoin is a bad investment.
Other people invested in it and lost a lot of money because of it and are blaming the bitcoin for it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:16:16 PM

People are saying this because they are hating on the bitcoin and think that the bitcoin is a bad investment.
Other people invested in it and lost a lot of money because of it and are blaming the bitcoin for it.

It's very big mistake to said thigs like this about bitcoin when it rising, after all when they will see how good it is and will start using it, people will relate to them negativly.

Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:17:44 PM

because they dont know how to use it ? btc can never die if  you ask me , there is a lot of things connected to btc , trading and gambling being the main thing . investors ( traders ) will never let btc die .

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:25:34 PM

That's not a new thing and why should we bother why people hate it, until we are enjoying and earning good from it then we should not listen what people around thinks  about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: