Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225470 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:57:04 AM

They say it because they are very negative about Bitcoin and that is really bad. They must know that it will be the future.
And you can also see that it will be more worth and that will be very nice. The halving is also coming so that is good I hope.
they say negative things on bitcoin because they do not yet really know what it is about bitcoin, so they said that no proposition.
so we must campaign to let people know what is bitcoin

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

i think because they know that their words will get attention, because that will create panic, people will sell their bitcoins, so they will get chance to buy cheap coins

we cna just ignore these posts and don't sell bitcoins not matter what
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

probably because just o create panic, do you remember Mike heran words about bitcoin that created a huge panic and price fell down so he could buy cheap bitcoins, i think everyone hopes for that so they say that bitcoin is dead and so on
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

There are always hordes of people saying you should sell so they are getting cheaper BTC, This is just spam and attempts to make people sell at low prices for them to buy cheaper.
I think traders do that just to threats. I'm not sure the results will make the price down. Now many users who are smart, they will not be fooled by the hoax news cornering bitcoin
they will not sell bitcoin at low prices. they're smart
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

The misunderstanding as well the knowledge on the use of bitcoin. This makes the interpretation wrong or go negative when explained to others.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:19:38 PM

Because people want to troll you, and some people will actually respond to this, selling their bitcoins to other people because they, for some reason, believe them. They might earn money from this...
I think only fools people believe in gossip and news that bitcoin will die. they only scare for the users of bitcoin
it will not make any effect on me. I believe bitcoin will survive

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:53:21 AM

Because people want to troll you, and some people will actually respond to this, selling their bitcoins to other people because they, for some reason, believe them. They might earn money from this...
I think only fools people believe in gossip and news that bitcoin will die. they only scare for the users of bitcoin
it will not make any effect on me. I believe bitcoin will survive

So do I. I think the bitcoin will be developed contantly in the future. So the value will be maintained.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:09:17 AM

Actually when you read how many people believe in bitcoin you can see all that talks about death are actually -crap-. Some people don't have others jobs, so they wasting theirs and ours time on unnecessary considerations and doubts without true reasons.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:29:24 AM

Maybe because some buthurt people who lose their bitcoin on gambling or trading. And that's make them rage and not trust bitcoin and keep saying bitcoin is dead.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

Maybe because some buthurt people who lose their bitcoin on gambling or trading. And that's make them rage and not trust bitcoin and keep saying bitcoin is dead.

Or they just missed to buy in when price was really low.
Others just hate competition (financial incumbents) and see Bitcoin as a threat and therefore it will fail be design(open source, permissionless etc) and is called dead.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:13:21 AM

Maybe they just want to buy some bitcoins then they want to dump the price somehow in order to buy at a cheaper rate

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:33:59 AM

Others just hate competition (financial incumbents) and see Bitcoin as a threat and therefore it will fail be design(open source, permissionless etc) and is called dead.
I think even though people speculated that bitcoin will die it will not change anything for bitcoin!
so useless if people do that in order for bitcoin prices to be down it will be useless and a waste of your time.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:17:27 PM

Some people say it when they are mad, because they lost a lot of money with gambling or trading. I think that it is their own fault.
If you have Bitcoin and you want make some profit, then the only thing that you have to do is to trade or just wait for a higher value.
That is the best option, otherwise you will sell it too early and that will be not good.
jkrules

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

Actually when you read how many people believe in bitcoin you can see all that talks about death are actually -crap-. Some people don't have others jobs, so they wasting theirs and ours time on unnecessary considerations and doubts without true reasons.

I don't think this bitcoin is dead till now and we cannot say it is dead until it reaches 10usd value..well hipe everyone is preparing gor the 2016 crash ...coz I am doing whatever I can to avoid it
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:52:50 PM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

people in general tell no-sence...
we know all that bitcoin is alive and can not easily die because it is cecentralized.
As webmaster I see that it is not dying but more and more alive day after day...
the price of bitcoin has nothing to do with "life or death"
So long as transactions are possible...so long it is alive.

dodadoo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:57:16 PM

people do not know what you're talking about, because as it stands now is the best way to anonymously compare and everyone uses
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:47:44 AM

yeah I would think that people who say bitcoin will die. they will only waste their time only
Now the bitcoin users not easily to tricked. they has been believe in bitcoin

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:52:53 AM

people do not know what you're talking about, because as it stands now is the best way to anonymously compare and everyone uses

Yes we do know what he is talking about. This a good way in making bitcoin owners sell their coins. Put some fear and doubts in their mind and somehow get some owners to sell their coins. That will make the price lower and the one who did the false news can buy back at a lower price.
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:21:39 AM

i say actually they don't know the fact about bitcoin.. bitcoin is growing and getting more important..
the issue is that the global banking and the payment system is fundamentally broken. bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system...
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:52:06 AM

people who say bitcoin will die are people who can not predict the state. bitcoin now increasingly known and now bitcoin's price continues to rise steadily. very logical if said bitcoin will disappear and die. I do not understand how they think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: