Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:50:32 PM

I do not know the exact reason and I am sure that there are multiple reason because of this. The main thing I can think about is when the price is stable then people say it is dead I agree because then there is just not many to do on Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:34:40 PM

I do not know the exact reason and I am sure that there are multiple reason because of this. The main thing I can think about is when the price is stable then people say it is dead I agree because then there is just not many to do on Bitcoin.

You got it right. Bulls eye. That is what I dont want to happen also. If it gets stable then profit from traders and investors will get stucked up too. We dont want that to happen or we will lose a lot of users.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:20:33 AM

You got it right. Bulls eye. That is what I dont want to happen also. If it gets stable then profit from traders and investors will get stucked up too. We dont want that to happen or we will lose a lot of users.
The stability of the bitcoins price is good for majority of users while the huge fluctuations favors the traders, I think even I got income of bitcoins being a trader I would sacrifice it by seeing a stable price for the whole community to progress.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:47:44 PM

They are just saying BTC is dead because they want to see the price of bitcoins at $1 again so they could buy more. But guess what? it is not gonna happen again as the time for bitcoins for trial and error was already done. This time is on the serious stage of bitcoins for the different sectors of the community to adopt.

People are not stupid, they are also living in this world. If we save bitcoins, so its mean we know bitcoin is a big currency so we save it or invest it. Otherwise someone say that it will be dead or is dead. that's all are want to drop the bitcoins and nothing else.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:52:45 PM

One reason is that they are not aware about bitcoin and the other is that they keep on listening to what people around them speaks about bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:59:54 AM

One reason is that they are not aware about bitcoin and the other is that they keep on listening to what people around them speaks about bitcoin.
If you only listen to the negative people around you then you will really be influenced, in order for you to understand the real value of bitcoins you need to have you won thorough research and experiment on your own.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:33:17 PM

The whole bitcoin is still worth $7 billion. When it is worth less $100 million, we can call it dead. Not now.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:39:03 PM

As quoted awareness is an major issue. When people know about the real nature and the growing potential of bitcoin these statements could get vanished. Also it's people's nature seeing something new with such a growing potential.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:05:31 PM

As quoted awareness is an major issue. When people know about the real nature and the growing potential of bitcoin these statements could get vanished. Also it's people's nature seeing something new with such a growing potential.

Exactly, knowledge is power, if you dont have knowledge of any particular thing then you will keep on listening to people around you and follow the same.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:26:16 PM

Exactly, knowledge is power, if you dont have knowledge of any particular thing then you will keep on listening to people around you and follow the same.

What you are saying is true but I really don't understand why people don't invest their mind in knowing what is right and what is wrong, is that really difficult?
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:15:54 PM

What you are saying is true but I really don't understand why people don't invest their mind in knowing what is right and what is wrong, is that really difficult?
Because they are too hesitant to succeed in life, they are negative people who do not accept changes in life or maybe bitcoins will affect their business, remember with bitcoins being adopted it can affect the banks and the whales in remittance business like the western union and the likes.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:08:21 AM

Because they are too hesitant to succeed in life, they are negative people who do not accept changes in life or maybe bitcoins will affect their business, remember with bitcoins being adopted it can affect the banks and the whales in remittance business like the western union and the likes.

They are just freak out and have negative attitude actually you cannot really tell if bitcoin is going to be dead while as we can see its in stable price for now and its very profitable coin among other existing and also bitcoin gained positive trust to people globally and by the investors, so thats why theirs no way for bitcoin going to die for this state because its still famous.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:15:47 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

they are just scared, you are right they need to do some research first before posting unproven story, because some people who doesnt do research will believe them also and it will make them look away from bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:09:06 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

they are just scared, you are right they need to do some research first before posting unproven story, because some people who doesnt do research will believe them also and it will make them look away from bitcoin.
You cannot really blame them, in this world there are two type of people those who are negative and with positive minds, if do not believe in bitcoins then they will not profit if bitcoins prosper, besides its their lose not ours.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:28:17 AM

People are negative about the value and that is really bad because they should just have to wait a longer time when the value will be much higher and that can be nice.
But of course it can takes a long time when the value will rise but we have just to wait for it and see what is going to happen.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:44:29 AM

People are negative about the value and that is really bad because they should just have to wait a longer time when the value will be much higher and that can be nice.
But of course it can takes a long time when the value will rise but we have just to wait for it and see what is going to happen.

If you don't have patience to hold your coins for long time, then bitcoin will never help you, price has started to go now, we just need to hold for next couple of months.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:26:59 PM

Maybe it can affect bitcoins price but only a little bit but really those people keep saying bitcoin is dead is the one whos want to buy bitcoin for cheaper price and they want to spread bad words so they can make people do massive selling so they can buy bitcoin for cheaper price and truly thats very bad if theres people will believe in that kind of bad words for bitcoin knowing it is the most famous crypto currency existing today and by that theres many envy for its success.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

People are saying this because they want to influence the newbies by saying its dead so they will sell it.
Other people are just mad and hate the bitcoin and are saying this.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:15:57 AM

People are saying this because they want to influence the newbies by saying its dead so they will sell it.

LOL, that's funny, although we can see newbie here but they are wise when it comes to decision making about bitcoins, this people cannot already fool the newbies as the information is already readable about the status of bitcoins in the internet.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

Newbies do not have the bitcoin. They just want nobody to buy it. So that they can buy  more cheaply.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: