Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225494 times)
wahlburger

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

Because people do not believe in bitcoin and they do not want that other people make profit out of bitcoin because they want everything for themselves i would say i am very happy to start with bitcoin i do regret that i did not start earlier.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

They want to effect some people to sell their coins. They will buy the coins from them so they can get a lot of money from your coins. They are similir to scammers.

You just need to look at the price not on the other people's thoughts.
YoyoGuitarist

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:28:59 AM

There  will change a lot and at the end of this trip the paper cash will definitely vanish.I have no doubts about that if I'm truthful simply because things are going to get electronic now a days.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
I think the reason why some of people saying that the bitcoin is dead isbecause they don't have a hope and faith to the bitcoin. It seems that they don't have a lot of knowledge about bitcoins.
well maybe the bitcoin has hit the high value they can not afford to buy and hold it, so they will think negative things about it.
Yeah, there is no other reason behind all this except this thing that there are number of people who actually want to cut down the market price of bitcoin so that they actually can afford buying of bitcoins. Due to this reason, they keep on talking such kind of things amongst the people so that people should go for selling of their bitcoins. The thing is bitcoin is and will remain the top rated coin in the world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

People are negative about the value and that is bad because that is a kind of people that have not the patience for the Bitcoin and that is really bad for the Bitcoin itself so that have to change. But of course you cant know what will happen later with Bitcoin.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

Because they feel that bitcoin has no future because all governments are banned bitcoin. I think this is a natural thing so they are forever saying BTC is dead.
People will always say that Bitcoin is dead, it’s just a normal thing that will keep on happening. The worst one was during the Bitcoin Cash hard fork, a lot of things really happened then, and a lot of things were being said.

I know that people have learned from all the things that happened during the fork of Bitcoin Cash, that’s why people never mind the Segwit2x hard fork and kept on Investing, because they know that price will always go up no matter what happens.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

I believe they're altcoin creator and they want to allow people dump bitcoin so the price will going down..And altcoin is going to be rise.. This is the part of their plan to improve popularity of altcoin..
Either that or maybe a group of guys who are really scared that they might lose their money and are looking forward to withdrawing their funds but couldn’t do it alone, but wants others to make the same move as them, so they now have to jump around everywhere in the forum to state that Bitcoin is dead. I don’t even have time for them.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:40 PM

I didn't see anyone say like you said, I only knew a guy who said :" Bitcoin is a fraud " only. And the Bitcoin's price is fucking him right now. I think he's crying as a bitch right now because he doesn't give a right look about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

There  will change a lot and at the end of this trip the paper cash will definitely vanish.I have no doubts about that if I'm truthful simply because things are going to get electronic now a days.
Things has already changed and everything has already become electronic, even making of payments, buying and selling and the rest of them, but that deosn't mean that cash will go extinct. Some.of you here are very stupid and don’t even think before saying stuffs like this. You have the understanding that whenever cash is mentioned it means dollars, no, cash means the physical form of any money, be it dollar, euros, pounds, even gold is cash, and can have electronic form…. An example of electronic form of Gold is run by Bitgold.

You buy gold and use their mobile app to store and use it online, you can also order it physically. So if Bitcoin gets physical form, it is also cash. This world is going no where without cash, and everything going digital will increase risks of getting hacked and scammed.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:42 AM

I dare to take a position almost all of my savings money on bitcoin, simply because bitci rate will still keep moving up. And That I plan to market it by the end of this year.no
Those ammount would be possible only if all countries accept bitcoin instead of fight against it and try to regulate it, sure bitcoin technology is something worthing a lot, as banks are interested into some parts ot if.
Back to reality bitcoin isnt overpriced, at 2013 it has no support to sustain such ammount, soo it crashed and made several people insane that had invested at bitcoin on that time. Nowadays bitcoin has a huge community and there is support at the current price as will have at bigger values as well.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:07:00 AM

Maybe because of biggest amout  of alts what have more potential than bitcoin  , fees for trasaction is not small like it were and others things.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:32 AM

Because in this world, there are just two types of people: the ones who support it and the ones who are against it. They will not stop until bitcoin falls but we are not going to let them win in this fight. Bitcoin will make those non-believers shut their mouth after mass adoption happens.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
People just do not know and do not think what are they saying, so it's better just to ignore in whatever lies that what we have just read in this forum because it's useless. As long there are people who uses and invest in bitcoin, it will never die.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:31:04 AM

There are 2 options about that thread in my opinion.
1. I think the thread was made cause they are in panic. So they tried to inform anybody what they feel.
2. I think there are unresponsible people post it to spread panic then when price down they just buy as much as they can behind the wall.
jeremie0812

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

I just don't get it.

because they dont know what they saying, some people want to down this site
because of envy.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

For me people keep saying that BTC is dead because there are the kind of people that is not yet knowledgable about bitcoin, maybe they dont know whats the bitcoin is, and whats the legit news and what is the fake news about bitcoin, they are keep saying that btc dead because they are believing in fake news so it will also tell them to others that btc is dead.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:27:15 AM

I think people keep saying that BTC is dead because they are afraid when the price of it will dump or decrease so they think bitcoin will not survive and it will be dead, and i think the kind of people who are saying that btc is dead is the newbie in crypto world because they dont know yet whats the bitcoin capacity to do.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

Those person saying that bitcoin is dead are the people who fails in trading.those who didnt catch up the grow of bitcoin instead relying on alts now.they are bitter and just talking because of thier failure not in general term
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:04 PM

Cause they are stupied and they dont understand that crypto world is based on ups and downs of every coin.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

I didn't see anyone say like you said, I only knew a guy who said :" Bitcoin is a fraud " only. And the Bitcoin's price is fucking him right now. I think he's crying as a bitch right now because he doesn't give a right look about bitcoin.
No, you won’t see anybody saying that now, last time I heard someone say that Bitcoin is dead was during the Bitcoin Cash split. Well, Bitcoin seemed like it was all over, though there were still some people raising here and there online in form protesting, with the KEEP CALM AND BUY BITCOIN written clearly on it.

To be sincere, I withdraw all the money I invested into Bitcoin around, but reinvested it when I noticed the price was getting back to a high rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: