Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225479 times)
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 01:17:44 PM by lebrone08

Because they think that decentralization can change in a short time, they think that no one controls then bitcoin has no future so they are convinced that bitcoin is dead and have no future.

that's true, but i don't think that would happen. bitcoin is very popular nowadays lots of investors are investing their money cause they know they can get huge amount of profit in return. so don't mind those people who are telling that bitcoin will dead or whatever, cause those are the people who don't want to have  a good future using bitcoin. People who used to say those things are pessimist. There mind where close to great things, they didn't even maybe try Bitcoin to say such things that Bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin will never be dead, internet is all over the world which is one of the source of Bitcoin to interact with investors. Many company's need this people who can campaign them and we all know that's the best way of campaigning is through social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

Maybe because many people really didn't know about bitcoin. Or maybe they watch it on the news but they don't know how to be in. So they believe that bitcoin is not true or dead.
I don't think so. I think they do know about bitcoin but they're not supporting it. Most of people are selfish, they won't support thing that they're not taking the risk in.
There is no need to convince people who does not trust bitcoin, it's not traditional so there are some doubts in their minds.
Also, we as supporters cannot ensure that crypto will give them money because investing is still based on the future of bitcoin which is still uncertain.
Paopao

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

Since he does not know the development of bitcoin from the years before and after its development is quite rapid then I hope bitcoin can last forever. But we have to wipe out those who say that bitcoin will die, this allows users to panic and sell all their bitcoins, which happens to be just chaos.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:49:14 AM

those people kept on saying that bitcoin is dead are those who ate against bitcoin maybe because they have business that maybe a rival to bitcoin..or those who does not known bitcoin and the privileges have given to its member

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

New investors says that because they bought at highest price and missing the party, they entered into the crypto world to gain money in the last minute, that's for sure a good income with your primary job. but everyone needs to know that crypto market have a manipulate in price for all coins and tokens. don't be a greedy and make your own research. 10% of profit/month is good!
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

those people kept on saying that bitcoin is dead are those who ate against bitcoin maybe because they have business that maybe a rival to bitcoin..or those who does not known bitcoin and the privileges have given to its member
or it could be they suffered huge losses like buying Bitcoin at a very high price then its price fell  Cheesy
hopefully, that buy Bitcoin at the high price and sell it at low price do not commit suicide  Cheesy

warunacrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

there are many kind of people they telling BTC will die because they need to achieve there goals. in this point very crustal one is whales need to dump the market and need collect BTC from week hand that is the worst case is dumping
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

They think that every time the bitcoin’s price goes lower, bitcoin is dead. They don’t know the reasons behind all of it and they are panicking to sell their bitcoin. These are the ones who don’t read topics and answers in this forum or in other forums and they just rant here and say bitcoin is dead.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

Maybe they want bitcoin to go down again then once it happen they will buy dip, then hold in a long term. But it won't gonna be happen it maybe go down but it will go up again and again.
Hernandezz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

yes because they may not know anything about bitcoin or maybe deliberately make the issue of bitcoin been dead because want to buy bitcoin at a fairly cheap price but I think that is not possible.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Most of these people are naysayer and probably did not have large background in trading. I saw post as late as 2015 saying those kind of line and yet We have seen the BTC price surge up to 19K USD. Variability are very normal in crypto market it's because that's how the market response to the specific period of time. So instead of adding confusion let us try to look the issue on a very positive way. Lets contribute to the Cyprto community but spreading good news.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

They keep saying this because either they are really ignorant and can not see the potential of Bitcoin, or either they are from an opponent to Bitcoin such as the Federal Reserve or banks. These last category of people keep saying Bitcoin is dead in order to prevent people from leaving their shitty system, a bit like the Berlin Wall.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I just don't get it.

We can call it as lack of self control, they always panic when bitcoin's price decrease. Panicking is like a virus, very fast to spread. When someone saw the downtrend they cannot control their selves not to panic then they spread fake news.
edhp

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

there will always be newbies who will FOMO on the uptrend, who have weak hands and will sell at the first sign of correction. then there are are fudders who spread this BTC is dead crap but in reality have a buy order at the bottom Smiley
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I just don't get it.

people keep on saying that bitcoin is dead because they don't know what they are saying,they don't even know what bitcoin is that's why they are saying like that,but if they will search for bitcoin i know that someday they will understand that we are still here in bitcoin.because i am a bitcoin lovers.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I just don't get it.

I agree with you, now it's just a period of downtrend, as soon as the market goes into growth, everyone will again start singing bitcoin praises.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

I just don't get it.

Some people say that bitcoin is dead just because its price is going down which is incorrect. Just because bitcoin is experiencing a downfall, it does not mean that bitcoin is dead. It is normal for any coin to experience crashes and decrease its price. The best way to do is to wait and hold your coin and also, do not panic.

ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I think the reason why some of the people are saying bitcoin is dead is because they don't have knowledge and information about bitcoins. They don't have hope that the bitcoin will forever conquer the cryptocurrency.
It's true, more often than not it happens. The lack of sufficient knowledge and understanding of the technology on which bitcoin is based pushes people to pessimistic thoughts about the future fate of bitcoin. But such moods and thoughts appear constantly when the price of bitcoin moves down. Fortunately, there are many enthusiasts who are brewing in blockchain technology and bitcoin itself, continue to develop and support it.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

they assume that bitcoin is a money gaming so it can bubble anytime, so bitcoin investment is not safe. in addition there is a government has not regulated btc as commodities market
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Apparently people do not know how to wait, most likely people say that only recently learned about the existence of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: