Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225478 times)
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:33 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
Before paying attention towards what are they talking, pay attention towards who is talking. Those who have absolutely no idea about what crypto currency is all about, can still express their opinion (but we should have rational point of view towards them). They must accept that this kind of big thing has never happened before and the future is totally dependent on us (the current users as the currency and control is decentralized), no one can predict future but current situation and efforts shapes the future. Bitcoin truly deserve to those who believes in its core values and not to those who believe in just current market price. Bitcoin isn’t dead, it’s charging in power saver mode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

You see the problem is whenever there's an opportunity for the media to pickup bad news, they try to research on how to make it look worse. This spirals into other media blogs and it forms a chain. Bitcoins is a very easy target for media and news agencies to bad mouth about cause they tend to think it's somehow associated with terrorists sending and receiving funds and how they think it can be hacked thanks to poor security by exchanges. Everything is just in peoples mind, Bitcoin has never been dead, you can obviously see it's still living strong.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

These people don't know the value of BTC, they don't get BTC, and then they smear BTC!

The BTC investor panic, the bad news about bitcoin caused the market to fall.

BTC has been around for nine years, and people who believe BTC will always believe in it.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

These people don't know the value of BTC, they don't get BTC, and then they smear BTC!

The BTC investor panic, the bad news about bitcoin caused the market to fall.

BTC has been around for nine years, and people who believe BTC will always believe in it.
you are right, a bitcoiners who really know about crypto currency will still trust btc even though many fud are scattered in various media, they are not worried because they are used to hear btc will die so the price goes down but btc rise again
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Different reasons maybe, this happens when price is dump people keep saying that maybe because they lose too much, but i think  the main reason some people keep telling bitcoin is dead so that those who cant handle the situation will do panic sell so they gain with the sellers who sold in low prices.. Some kind of marketing strategy so weak hands loses more in crypto..
People just say that bitcoin is dead because they know that the panic people will start selling bitcoin and they will keep buying it and they know the reality that bitcoin will jump high and they will get the opportunity to sell out bit coins and make huge money so do not believe in such news that bitcoin is dead think positive and wait for the good news. Now days the prices go down but it can goes high also.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

because they dont believe about bitcoin can recover it price slowly later. and maybe they make newbe panic and than sell their bitcoin in cheap value. so they can harvest it.
bitcoin will recover, slowly increase it value later. as long as you can take profit from market, its better than you just hold up your coin without any movement

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

people say like that because they are trying to drop the bitcoin price ... when it comes down he will buy in large quantities ..
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

because they dont believe about bitcoin can recover it price slowly later. and maybe they make newbe panic and than sell their bitcoin in cheap value. so they can harvest it.
bitcoin will recover, slowly increase it value later. as long as you can take profit from market, its better than you just hold up your coin without any movement
i think so, many traders are frustrated because they are losers, and btc price drops significantly. so they issued a statement that btc will die because the price is going down, but i think they are wrong
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Yes because bitcoin will not ever die because bitcoin will last forevermore even to the next next generations. So that nothing worry for even nowadays bitcoin has still on its low price but still i know that it will recover soon just wait and hold for the better life. Dont believed on others saying because it just a bluff and a big fake news because bitcoin is not dieing and bitcoin will not die..

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

people say like that because they are trying to drop the bitcoin price ... when it comes down he will buy in large quantities ..

What are you trying to say now? People keep on saying BTC is dead because they are trying to keep the price of Bitcoin at the bottom? I don't think so. In fact it is the contrary of what you are saying.

Most of the people who owns Bitcoin say that it is dead since the price is going down. They are saying this because they are losing a lot of their investments and they are scared of what may happen and they are thinking that it will continue saying that it will eventually die, well, it will not die that easily. WE just need to be patient and wait what will happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

There are lots of reasons why people do this, maybe they are not satisfied. Their expectation wasn't totally reach up here. But based on my observation, many people have an opposite reaction towards this.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

I think because they lack in patience. They see bitcoin on as a way of getting money. They want it as easy as 1,2,3 not considering that even on bitcoin, it requires full perseverance, patience, and knowledge. We must learn and know that we need to wait.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

They do not have the patience to wait, when they see the fact that prices continue to fall then it makes them panic and sell all the bitcoin they have, they think that when the price has dropped below $ 10k it is impossible to rise again so they will say that bitcoin already die.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

I just don't get it.

This is a fake news and with wrong speculations. I would rather do my own research rather than reading news that are not true. Before joining bitcoin we know the risk and it's volatility. We know what is happening in the market and we know that we have to be patient. It is good to stay focus on the positive side.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

Those people who are saying that bitcoin is dead, seems.to be the same people that were trapped in the bull trap last year, no one had expected it to come the soonest, but people are alrrady anticipating since therr has been a lot of FOMOs back then, but now people wants to see bitcoin to go down becuase they have loss alot of money and were trapped last year, we should also take into consideration those people who had not even invested in bitcoin yet they show people that they know more about bitcoin that those who really does,  if you take a broader look at it, this seems to be crab mentality, because they were left out during the start of bitcoin and now they want others to still be like then and not to be succssful, thus the reason a lot of people are saying bitcoin is dead because they loss a lot or they don't want anyone to get involved, simply because they cannot understand what bitcoin ks and what is invrsting all about.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Many people still do not know Bitcoin and have doubts about Bitcoin. They do not want to accept money that is not under the control of the Central Banks, so when prices fall on the market, their opinion is about Bitcoin dying. It should also be noted that the bad news about Bitcoin published all over the world.
when bitcoin price down, and government does not protect against investors' risk, they are afraid that bitcoin will bubble or die. and certainly psychological they are disturbed so can not think realistically

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

yes i am very agree with your opinion. we must think positively in overcoming price bubbles, crashing, inflation from bitcoin. don't panic if th bitcoin price fluctuations are falling, because according to my prediction, in the long term the price of bitcoin will reach the moon. so always keep your confidence about bitcoin and focus more on positives sides.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Price bubbles, price bubbles, its all price bubbles, those fluctuations are very much normal, people tend to freak out when these instances happen, don't be shocked this is normal, and let's just hope for the better of bitcoin, bitcoin won't die, it's foundation is strong as a building, and it won't have that much possibility for this currency to die, it's just frustrating that people tend to say things like these.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

I just don't get it.

Bitcoin has had a lot of fluctuations, but Bitcoin has not died, maybe they do not know about Bitcoin in the market, and the speculation is not, I think the next year Bitcoin will still be in the market. Crypto and more and more people are investing in Bitcoin.
Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:04 AM

I just don't get it.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: