Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:04:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

I have been in the crypto for a little while and I have been noticing that once the Bitcoin is High the same thing goes with most of the alts and same thing when Bitcoin is down. I think this because to that Bitcoin is pioner of all coins existed in the market and alts patterned the market flow to bitcoin. But there are some coins or alts that are not get affwcted by the major coins moves.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

The market pairing is between btc or eth and any of the altcoins so if the price of btc and eth is down then it affects all the prices of altcoins in general.So am praying for a time we will be trading against a fiat currency so that all coins will have their individual values without being affected by the market price of another coin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Bitcoin is generally a dominant crypto currency and its impacts on the price of altcoins and results to similar price fluctuation. There's no specific reason behind this. It is just the nature of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a dominant crypto currency. It is true that falling in bitcoin price affects the Altcoin but not in always. In those country in which both Bitcoin and Altcoin accepted if bitcoin is ban in those country then the effect also shows on the price of Altcoin. Like bitcoin Altcoin also an decentralised currency which means when bitcoin ban because of its decentralised nature then the same effect also shows on the Altcoin. But in some situations like investment if bitcoin price is down due its volatile their is no falling in the price of altcoins but in some conditions Altcoin price is also falls.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
At the moment, when the crypto market is in a bad state, all altcoins are dependent on the king of the crypto market - bitcoin. But I think if the crypto market is stabilizing then alto coins will live on their own.
tusherk800

Activity: 188
Merit: 70

TAU COIN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Yes, this the natural law of cryptocurrency now. But I think the reason is bitcoin is the mother and the other altcoins are her child. So, as bitcoin down all altcoins down. Grin Wink Nice harmony

★ TAU COIN ★
TAU - A server-less unblockable blockchain messenger
WEBSITETelegram
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

It is all a pattern that is never ending, that is the magic of crypto, it is always the same and that is the way that it is always working. The same thing happens when bitcoin goes up, almost all the altcoins on the market are following the same pattern
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

yes,when BTC down it make crypto market down together BTC,now BTC has strong effect to crypto market,i think it is no fair with crypto market,alt coin change depend on BTC,I hope market have many coin go up to share effect of BTC with market
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Yes bitcoin is the base currency of this market and all the altcoins follow the bitcoins price trend, if price of bitcoin  fall down then all the altcoins value also fall down and when the price of bitcoin grow then all the altcoins value also start go upwards.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
richkiddo

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
there is a relationship between bitcoin and altcoin, because the benchmark of altcoin costs using bitcoin, so it's only natural that bittoin down altcoin also decreases drastically and this will happen anytime but if the increase in bitcoin or altcoin will continue to rise.
bitcoin and altcoin for me also they are sounds to be the partner to be that no matter what may happen on bitcoin there is a possibility that it can ever be on altcoin too.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

but there are some altcoins that increase when bitcoin down.
usually caused because there are certain events that make the price rise when bitcoin prices decreased.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I have noticed that altcoins are dependent on bitcoin and altcoins follows the bitcoin price trend.  When bitcoin prices go up and downs, then it affects the altcoins value, but not  all altcoins downs, there is still a rise and survive with the price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

That’s horrible to be heard that both of them are in down situation even if this is impossible to happen because they are the best company in this kind of business and industry, I think this is fake news.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

In general, altcoins are following BTC, but some of them (lowcaps especially) lives their own lives and can pump really hard even during the bear market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Since bitcoin is known to be the pioneer in crypto and is considered to be the “king,” it is also considered to be the center of cryptocurrencies. Altcoin’s values depend on the value of bitcoin. This is because altcoins need to be coverted to bitcoin in order to be converted to fiat.

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

of course all bitcoin prices will be affected by bitcoin price movements, and it always seems like that, if btc is really stable then altcoin price will have a chance to go up

arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

across the globe as coin markets fell sharply while sending safe haven asset highs markets and industries that are unique to each country, that they often survive unscathed crypto  sector does the exact same thing, like it did this past week. Multiple tech cryptocurrencies  dropped together.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Well from my little understanding, bitcoin dominance causes all other altcoins to for its price movement. That's why if bitcoin rise, altcoins rise and if it's price fall as well, altcoins fall.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

This relationship between them has long been noticed. I think that if bitcoin prices go up, then the prices of altcoins will also grow.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

This relationship between them has long been noticed. I think that if bitcoin prices go up, then the prices of altcoins will also grow.
it is true because the parent of altcoin is bitcoin, so if bitcoin up altcoin also follow up because bitcoin it has been used as benchmark price altcoin

kiemtien7net

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

All altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin, Sometimes they fall down and up together, sometimes opposite. Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: