Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
lang shao

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?

Bitcoin is the reference of all altcoin when the price of bitcoin is down then the rest will follow. But maybe other altcoin slowly price up but not much same currently today that bitcoin is not in good value.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Actually when i look at the market the bitcoin was increasing the price but the altcoins are going down. Ill think it was started only the altcoins going down and be recover again to increase the price just like bitcoin.

glongsword

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

The whole market is interconnected, and when bitcoin falls, all other currencies react. This is normal and nothing can be done about it, only to accept it
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I very much hope that the reverse function will work when the BTC is up and all the altcoins go up. I think and I really hope so, because my pocket is really empty. I'm sure that this time bitcoin will show good growth.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

if I think it's true that the decline in bitcoin prices affects other Altcoin, but not always, because we can see where Bitcoin and Altcoin are accepted if bitcoin is banned in the country then the effect is also seen in Altcoin prices. Like Altcoin bitcoin is also a decentralized currency which means when the ban of bitcoin due to its decentralized nature the same effect is also seen in Altcoin.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I want to make you happy. Over the past day, Bitcoin price has grown by more than 1k dollars. The market is again on pump. Catch the moment.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Each altcoin value must first be converted to a Bitcoin equivalent value before converting to USD.
When the Bitcoin price falls or rises against the USD, all altcoins will usually follow. This is because all altcoin prices are based on their Bitcoin exchange rate, not their USD exchange rate.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

The reason is almost all investors are investing by looking at the price movements of BTC. If the price of BTC is going down then the investors will not invest on Alt coins or they may withdraw the invested amount on Atl. Then those Alt may start going down. That's the relationship between the movements of BTC and Alt.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

of course, the bitcoin will be very influential on altcoin, so it is not altcoin that affects bitcoin.
this is a fact, and why it can happen, because bitcoin is the reference of all the price values ​​for altcoin. in trade, bitcoin becomes the first commonly used exchange tool.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

When good projects appear on the market, they often show a good result for investors and this is really very important. At such times it is absolutely not important what situation with bitcoin and altcoins

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

In my personal opinion, yes there is. The price of bitcoin can influence the altcoins. BTC is the first crypto so that many people use this coin as the standard what happen in the crypto. therefore, the issues of the bitcoin can drive the altcoins to follow the rate and value. However, actually, there are some altcoins that don't depend on the BTC price.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
snipernumberone

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

If the price of Bitcoin will grow, then the price of altcoin. All altcoins depend on Bitcoin.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

There is a direct connection. correlation between both altcoins and bitcoin.
Also I've read charlee lee article and he suggest buy at least 1 btc prior to invest in any altcoin/shitcoin

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Bitcoin’s price movement generally affects altcoin prices. The relationship isn’t always predictable, but there are some common trends.The main currency in cryptocurrency markets is Bitcoin. Given this, alts tend to fund Bitcoin runs and Bitcoin tends to fund alt runs. Given this relationship, Bitcoin price movements tend to effect altcoin prices.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Yes, there is a correlation between bitcoin and altcoin. When bitcoin rise up, the altcoin will go down for a while and altcoin will recover when the bitcoin stabilize and altcoin will follow to goes up. This works the other way also.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

The price of all altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down in price, altcoins go down as well.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Of course there is a relationship between the price of bitcoin and the price of all altcoyins, since bitcoin is an indicator on the crypto currency market and everything depends on it. The situation that has developed at the moment - proves it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Bitcoin is the center of the crypto economy in many ways, and with BTC trading pairs on every exchange, the gravity of Bitcoin is hard to escape. This only becomes more true has people start to “take gains” or “cut losses” from altcoins to buy Bitcoin when it goes on a run, and tend to “go to alts” or “go to fiat/USDT” when Bitcoin stagnates or drops.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

This is a very normal thing , when the price of the altcoin is very much dependent on bitcoin , which can say this is what is essential for bitcoin and the altcoin. If bitcoin comes back to $10000 , it's something that's going to go to $20000 is early or late. And by the end of the year , when the coin coin returns to mộc , then the altcoin will be very strongly
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

No, this is just a myth, no one can prove this yet. It is true that since the price of bitcoin has dropped, Altcoin's price has also declined, but I think it is because the crypto market is sluggish, so all the coin prices are down. So, not because bitcoins are all the same, bitcoin and other coins are different, have different projects and goals even in one world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: