Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down Altcoin down  (Read 4364 times)
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

I think many Altcoin are traded with Bitcoin. So once the price of Bitcoin falls, it will bring the effects of that relationship. When I see the market, Bitcoin increases the price but Altcoin will go down. I think it starts just Altcoin that goes down and recovers to raise prices like Bitcoin.
For me, this is just a normal because it was decentralized which the market will only who can decide, I'm not saying that this is the time to let go cryptocurrencies but instead of that you must hodl all your coins and if there's a fluctuation then sell all your coins.

Basically that's what will be happening during the fluctuations and with Bitcoin's current market altcoins also trading bitcoin to altcoins,  so definitely well able to witness the effect of buy and sell activities which caused price to go down.
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

In my opinion, the fall in the price of Bitcoin in exchange always affects the altcoin, and that always happens. Many things were unexpected when the price of Bitcoin fell
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

Right. As bitcoin plummeted, other coins fell. Bitcoin has a great impact on the world of electronic money. All altcoins are dependent on bitcoin.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Obviously interconnected because Alt prices always follow the price of BTC and if we see that it is sometimes unfair why I say like that You try to notice when BTC rises high it will be followed by several altcoins increasing and that also varies percentage increases for example Btc rises to more than 7 % then there are some altcoins that have increased by 50% but after an increase in BTC if it experiences a correction of only 3% of bitcoin then all altcoins will experience a very sharp decline.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

I think bitcoin still has a great influence on the world of electricity itself. As bitcoin prices decrease, other coins also decrease. Bitcoins are still high compared to other coins. The number of people investing in bitcoin is enormous.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

BTC's dominance is too much hard on the crypto market and alternative cryptocurrencies are so dependent from it. For me ETH has all characteristics and potential for replacing BTC and helping altcoins become independent.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

but in my opinion not all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin, there are also altcoins that experience price increases when btc has decreased in price, and what makes me confused this time is the current price of btc is rising and usually when btc rises eth will also rise , but now even the price of eth does not increase, somehow it can be like that.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

I believe the entire market reacts in 1 direction most coins fall. this is not why it seems that everything falls after bitcoin.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

I think many Altcoin are traded with Bitcoin. So once the price of Bitcoin falls, it will bring the effects of that relationship. When I see the market, Bitcoin increases the price but Altcoin will go down. I think it starts just Altcoin that goes down and recovers to raise prices like Bitcoin.
For me, this is just a normal because it was decentralized which the market will only who can decide, I'm not saying that this is the time to let go cryptocurrencies but instead of that you must hodl all your coins and if there's a fluctuation then sell all your coins.
Actually, all coins are down and we don't know when to fluctuates again but most of the strategies by individuals is to hodl for and taking long term investment. I hope all coins may recover immediate in this year.
Its normal in crypto price once Bitcoin goes down Altcoin is also goes down, so since its falling I think you should hold it for a while until the price of them goes up again. Don't worry about its falling because surely it will rise soon which is always happenend like what the situation happen now. The price right now is pumping after its long time falling, in other words even its falling in the end it will gradually rising.
   It does not always work out that way, as you say. Then everyone would have been in profit. And so many coins disappear from the market. And participants sometimes lose (
nepeso

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Yes, I believe that the general dynamics of prices and the state of the crypto market largely depend on the state of BTC. But here you need to consider the rule - altcoins depend on the prices and dynamics of the BTC. However, Bitcoin itself is practically independent of the altcoins prices, this is confirmed by my personal observations.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Indeed, the data of the crypto market and my experience here confirm - there is really strong connection between altcoins and BTC, which must be taken into account. After all, without BTC altcoins can disappear altogether. Today, BTC is the backbone of the entire crypto market. Therefore, it is his price that directly affects the overall state of the market.
max fray

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Is there any relationship between the two?
Whh must the fall of bitcoin after other altcoins?
It is a natural tendency - when bitcoin goes down so do the alts because everybody tries to exchange altcoins to btc.
We are actually witnessing now such a situation - investors are getting rid of their alts to buy some cheap btc.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Yes, BTC remains the real king of crypto. He is the sun for the digital universe, this fact simply needs to be acknowledged. Almost all the altcoins in the crypto market today depend on the tariffs of BTC and Ethereum, they largely determine the vector and pace of the development of the crypto market.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Today we are justified once more why the decline of Bitcoin and most other altcoins also declined. When Bitcoin drops by 10%, many altcoins have fallen from 10 to 20 or even 30%
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

Yes, BTC remains the real king of crypto. He is the sun for the digital universe, this fact simply needs to be acknowledged. Almost all the altcoins in the crypto market today depend on the tariffs of BTC and Ethereum, they largely determine the vector and pace of the development of the crypto market.
Normal correlation  Wink But not from ETH because ETH self goes for BTC. It have strong price correlation also with BTC. That's why we have one crypto driver - BTC But when we will get coins with the low correlation it will be birth of the real crypto market. Personally I wait when it will happen
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Alternative coins in the market mostly engage with BTC value.
Once the Bitcoin USD value rise the USD calue of any token will also rise.
they are depending on BTC value in the market to have the US DOLLAR.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I really believe that practically all the altcoins in the modern crypto market directly depend on the condition and prices of the pair BTC and Ethereum. After all, these are the two main platforms for the operation of most projects, they are used by many for transactions and investments, therefore, they largely influence the state of crypto.
xelamb

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Prices of altcoin always depend on the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin decreases, the price of altcoin decreases because bitcoin is the top coin and altcoin must always be traded with altcoin / btc.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

It is undeniable, because each altcoin follows the movement of bitcoin prices, habit when bitcoin prices fall, investors and traders panic sell against their altcoin assets, which resulted in falling altcoin prices.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

Bitcoin has an effect on all cryptocurrencies, but to say that Bitcoin and Altcoins there is some direct connection is not necessary.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: