Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 998 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

Have faith. I believe that the market will still recover. Maybe this year or next year. So all we need to do now is wait until that time will come.
It is not a matter of faith, it is a matter of time, if you look at how the market has behaved in the past you will see that a recovery after a crash takes a lot of time to happen but it will happen so the only question is if you are willing to wait the necessary time to see the recovery? And since many people have sold their bitcoin already then they have already answered that question, it is up to us to decide how do we want to answer that question.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

Have faith. I believe that the market will still recover. Maybe this year or next year. So all we need to do now is wait until that time will come.
It is not a matter of faith, it is a matter of time, if you look at how the market has behaved in the past you will see that a recovery after a crash takes a lot of time to happen but it will happen so the only question is if you are willing to wait the necessary time to see the recovery? And since many people have sold their bitcoin already then they have already answered that question, it is up to us to decide how do we want to answer that question.
Answering this question was a bit harder to say, because in cryptocurrency everything turns out an expected situations. The unpredicatable behavior of the market is there, and we couldn't read or catch how the mind of the people go around the current trend of the market. But i do believe in my own perceptions bitcoin will be surviving for several months, and upon my observations it's starting to gain good price as well.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Maybe, this is one of the main factors which has caused the rise of bitcoin prices a few days ago.
Rumors about Facebook that will issue its own coins crypto, actually have been talked about a lot in some media since three months ago however we don't know exactly when Facebook will launch it.

Surely  BTC will recover because it has the potential to recover.Due to many reasons it suffers from a major downfall which will affect the overall growth of BTC. Bitcoin is one of the important cryptocurrency and it has the capability to grow in coming future.It is already recovering.From last month the prices are rising and hopefully by the end of this year it will reach 10k. A major recovery is expected in 2019.

That's right, and I believe bitcoin always has the potential to recover, because its predicate as the best coin, absolute has been owned by bitcoin.
Yes that is right, bitcoin price has already taken a step toward its recovery and hopefully bitcoin will recover its previous 19k level before ending 2018. I think that we have a very good opportunity to do investment in bitcoin in current price and make some profit.
Bitcoin prices have hardly advanced to show signs of recovering 19k. Without a better move this month, the 19k price recovery may be almost impossible.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

That's a question that is always running in the head of most people because of of the huge dip that happened to bitcoin since it reached the 20,000$ mark. I believe that something good is waiting for the cryptoworld before this year end but given the situation that bitcoin is down again this time, it can't be denied that it will just add anxiety and stress to people who have little faith in bitcoin too.
It's only for those who are not trully believing this chain, people who support this new system are buying more and holding it while the price inside the market was too cheap, but for somehow I can agree with you that stress and fear are both inside investors minds the only basis is the past events that happened already.
I think that there is no need to worry about the bitcoin price in current position and the reason that bitcoin price is already trading too much low. We do not expect any more decrease in bitcoin price therefore I think that it is the best time for the investors to invest their money in bitcoin in current price.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

yes, of course, bitcoin will experience a recovery in the price you need, just keep patiently waiting and trying to be unaffected by bad news and don't let you sell it at a very cheap price...
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Bitcoin is going to $4500. Some 8 inactive bitcoin accounts from 2011 have been logged in and each of them have 10,000+ Bitcoins. Total 100,000 Bitcoins could be sold.

This will happen in your dreams dude,stop spreading negativity trolls bitcoin will never go down to that lower price again,as market stabilizes today and maybe this is the start of bull,bear i guess had died week ago so i might say positively were looking in good market growth now,just wait and see what i mean because if you missed something then the train will leave you crying
there will certainly be, it could be that the price will recover at the end of the year, we will see a few years back when the price movements rise and fall occur every month which falls in the middle and returns to recovery every year end.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

of course I believe bitcoin will recover, but I don't know when and how much price. it could remain at a price like last year or even exceed it. but for the current year, it looks like bitcoin won't recover quickly, because bitcoin takes a little longer to recover. maybe in 2019 it will start bullrun, because it is seen from the graph every year.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Bitcoin is going to $4500. Some 8 inactive bitcoin accounts from 2011 have been logged in and each of them have 10,000+ Bitcoins. Total 100,000 Bitcoins could be sold.

It does not matter if the market prices are going to drop because it will still recover, always remember that the prices are in a fibonacci sequence so we can expect for the price to increase even more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: