Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

They are doing continuous work, I want them to be rewarded for the effort and for all support to our community. Events will always have their value in the crypto world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Then project has unique abilities but, still they did not mention anything about the algorithm they are using.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:30:34 AM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.
Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.
Many of the teams are the newbies in the field of advertizing and promoting, even in crypto. They hire underqualified guys to do that or do themselves...

There too many underqualified people in crypto, unfortunately.
As for videos, they should really make some short overviews of the event, people like these kind of stuff.

Yeah, a summary or best of of the conference would make a good video. LEt people have a look at how these conferences are.
Presenting the 2 projects in the same event could cause them to eclipse each other by subtracting investors from one of the 2 projects.
Healthmonitor it's their first project, and I think what they came up with the idea of creating this scientific platform when they encountered difficulties creating the first project. ScientificCoin this is a more global project, I think so.

health and science is connected, i think they have secret idea between this 2 project. such as, build new type of medicine maybe.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.

I don't think it's the only project that addresses scientific community, but it's the one that has a lot of potential.

Yeah, there maybe others that will rise as competitors but I guess they cant copy the business model of this project especially its algorithmic processes in the platform.

In addition, we are building a very strong community: and it will take time for a competitor to reach us

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.

Of course, we will provide as much information as possible

beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.

I don't think it's the only project that addresses scientific community, but it's the one that has a lot of potential.

Yeah, there maybe others that will rise as competitors but I guess they cant copy the business model of this project especially its algorithmic processes in the platform.

In addition, we are building a very strong community: and it will take time for a competitor to reach us

Community is crucial for every project. And it is even more crucial in crytpo.

You are on the right path, i must say.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I am glad to hear that and look forward to news regarding this event.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

I am glad to hear that and look forward to news regarding this event.

thanks for keeping active guys. will do you wanders.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

There are a lot of stuff to take into consideration, apart from the business model and algorithm. Even if you copy an idea, you still need to execute it and here is where troubles start.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

They kept every promise so far and updated us more than any other project.

I am sure they will publish something very soon.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

I somewhere came across a partnership of Scientificcoin with Lomostar. Does anyone know more about it? Seems that I missed the announcement here.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.
actually i would like a lot more videos that are easier to follow for me and then one can match the person who speaks to the text, and maybe they would also have a greater advertising impact, waiting for the news
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I somewhere came across a partnership of Scientificcoin with Lomostar. Does anyone know more about it? Seems that I missed the announcement here.
Could you share where you came accross this information.. at first sight there's no info on the official channels for this partnership, unless I'm really looking over it :p
So, please do share some links with us if you will Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

Yeah, I know I'm late with this promise...

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

Could you share where you came accross this information.. at first sight there's no info on the official channels for this partnership, unless I'm really looking over it :p

I couldn't remember first but found it, it was an announcement on twitter 2 weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1041730214601154560

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

We have partnered with them for an airdrop. It was massively advertised in Telegram too

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: