Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Aside from the Blockshow attendance, does the team have any upcoming events to participate that will give the project more exposure?

In their website, there is two events upcoming.

26-27 september world blockchain congress and 27 november - 1 december blockshow asia

That's good. They were in the US and won the Oscar and now they will be going to Asia to promote the project.
I hope they have as much success there as they have had in US.

Maybe they gather more reward in these occasions Smiley

They have a good project so i can't think a reason, why not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Aside from the Blockshow attendance, does the team have any upcoming events to participate that will give the project more exposure?

26-27 september world blockchain congress and 27 november - 1 december blockshow asia

That's good. They were in the US and won the Oscar and now they will be going to Asia to promote the project.

Those events will surely give ample exposure of the project to crypto investors and it will definitely make the project more valuable. I understand the team are doing their best to promote this project.  Good luck.

I like the fact that they sent an actual scientist to the US to do the presentation we saw on the video. It gives the project credibility. Most other projects would habe sent a 20 year old "entrepreneur".  Cheesy
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

Those events will surely give ample exposure of the project to crypto investors and it will definitely make the project more valuable. I understand the team are doing their best to promote this project.  Good luck.

I like the fact that they sent an actual scientist to the US to do the presentation we saw on the video. It gives the project credibility. Most other projects would habe sent a 20 year old "entrepreneur".  Cheesy

Well, vitalik was too a 20 years old entrepeneur back then Cheesy

But i get your point. This is very professional.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

This is a nice shift towards the popularity and success of the project. I want just wish that guy to achieve everything intended to be achieved and spread the news to non-crypto people so that the project will become famous offline as well.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Well, vitalik was too a 20 years old entrepeneur back then Cheesy

But i get your point. This is very professional.

Fair enough. Vitalik was that young as well but you will agree that guys like him are far and few between. One in a million guy really.  Grin
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

This is a nice shift towards the popularity and success of the project. I want just wish that guy to achieve everything intended to be achieved and spread the news to non-crypto people so that the project will become famous offline as well.
Everything will depend on whether they find investors at this difficult time. I'm sure that if this ICO were launched 1 year earlier they would be successful now.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Now is the time of young people, they better know what will be in demand - people like Vitalik are strange, but on their example we see that they can be very talented and inventive.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?

He probably means hireascientist.com and healthmonitor.

What about this projects? This is also a blockchain projects or ICOs or real business? And how this projects related with Scientificcoin? They have same owners?
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

Everything will depend on whether they find investors at this difficult time. I'm sure that if this ICO were launched 1 year earlier they would be successful now.
actually times are difficult, if this ico was released some time before it would have been successful surely because the idea is winning, now we do not know we will see much depends on the skill of the marketing department
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?

What about this projects? This is also a blockchain projects or ICOs or real business? And how this projects related with Scientificcoin? They have same owners?

I think both other projects are blockchain based, at least healthmonitor is for sure. Also, the team managing all these projects is the same.

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

Healthmonitor - I've seen this ICO before, concept of this project: diagnostic machines in airports, patents belong to scientists from Novosibirsk, if I remember correctly.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

actually times are difficult, if this ico was released some time before it would have been successful surely because the idea is winning, now we do not know we will see much depends on the skill of the marketing department

I would also add that projects having funding stages now need a looot of luck. With the current market situation...I don't know. There are no guarantees whatsoever.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

The marketing applied on this project already has a great level, and is still supported by the achievements and good presentations in exhibitions, in that depending on the market recovery happen as soon as possible, I hope it is one of the successful projects of Q3 / Q4
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Since winning the Blockshow Oscar, I guess most investors would favor this one over other projects so that I can say its ICO has very high possibility of a good turn out. Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

Since winning the Blockshow Oscar, I guess most investors would favor this one over other projects so that I can say its ICO has very high possibility of a good turn out. Smiley

not sure what to say considering how low the market is going now.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Still, if you are investing something, you would probably choose, the one with the oscar.

Also there is some prize money.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Still, if you are investing something, you would probably choose, the one with the oscar.

Yeah I guess most investors would consider it a plus factor in choosing projects worthy of their investments, I think this is just the beginning, more goods things could happen on this one hopefully.

I think that they are mostly after big investors (because small ones like us, don't have anything to spend right now) so, for them it would be a crucial information.

cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Yeah I guess most investors would consider it a plus factor in choosing projects worthy of their investments, I think this is just the beginning, more goods things could happen on this one hopefully.

They are definitely on a good track with their marketing. Just hope it's gonna be enough in these tough times to raise the needed amount in order to keep going with the project.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

I believe this project is important for the scientific community, but the team needs to keep working hard in order to succeed. Btw, did I miss anything about the blockshow oscar winner news? It's in the new name of the thread.

Yeah they changed the thread name recently i saw today too, sorry to ask it again but i don't know about the blockshow oscar, what is it? And what s the meaning of winning this award.

I also would like something more about that award. Is an important show?

Apparently it is a big thing, they changed the name of the thread after all.. i checked its website and find that " BlockShow Oscar is a Startup Competition for young and innovative Blockchain companies."  a competition with a 50.000 Euro prize.

yes, we think it's important to spread this news. Many projects try to raise funds with an unknown team with no recognition.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

the market is going down but new projects will rise...

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: