Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

project that unites the science of research is a good idea I hope it will have great success over this project a large team of professinalals will be following the news and innovations of the company since I myself love the study of science

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

This is a good idea of space, but I do not see the project being interested in advertising the social community. Bounty bonuses are not attractive, I think if you need improvement then the community will be more interested.

They don't do an ICO, so a usual bounty campaign wouldn't make much sense. I guess they use other kind of marketing which will benefit their project more.

Actually, they have a bounty campaign but not a lucrative one.

Offering very little amounts of token.
Nowadys it doesn't look the best way of promoting a project so I can understand their reasons for not doing a big one.
At these days bounties are not very effective, in social networks many people have become accustomed to this obsessive advertising, and don't pay attention to it.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

This is a good idea of space, but I do not see the project being interested in advertising the social community. Bounty bonuses are not attractive, I think if you need improvement then the community will be more interested.

They don't do an ICO, so a usual bounty campaign wouldn't make much sense. I guess they use other kind of marketing which will benefit their project more.

Nowadys it doesn't look the best way of promoting a project so I can understand their reasons for not doing a big one.
in fact they have a small bounty campaign, where they offer few tokens,i hope they also have other channels of disclosure is needed an aggressive marketing to be successful...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

in fact they have a small bounty campaign, where they offer few tokens,i hope they also have other channels of disclosure is needed an aggressive marketing to be successful...

Campaigns are spreading the word about the project, that's sharp, it attracts attention and potential investors, of course you need to have control over the distribution in rewards, but you can not pay too badly for those who take the project to a new level with a Community contribution
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

Campaigns are spreading the word about the project, that's sharp, it attracts attention and potential investors, of course you need to have control over the distribution in rewards, but you can not pay too badly for those who take the project to a new level with a Community contribution
Yeah, the correct distribution of tokens is vital at this stage. If not, the team may just let the investor down, which is obviously not good for the project.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

The ScientificCoin platform is the future of scientific startups.

In our view, both startups and investors will profit from our innovative platform

Yeah, I would love to see this project become the premier hub for scientific innovations where scientists, investors and enthusiasts gather to promote scientific endeavors. Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

The ScientificCoin platform is the future of scientific startups.

In our view, both startups and investors will profit from our innovative platform

That is how it should be! Both sides have to be benefited therefore a project can stay longer and produce more profit to as many people as possible.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

I've read many complaints related to our bounty campaign: you are true that it's not as generous as others but this is what we can offer.

We don't want to give away too many tokens for a 100% sure dump happening as soon as we will be listed in an exchange. We prefer to invest FIAT for marketing in general channels.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

Update:

a) we have received the first investment from a private investor: $250k. Considered our limited burn rate, this is a very consistent sum and will help us in the coming months

b) we are cooperating with a USA investors' network based in California: they are helping us with the project too. We are confident to strike some deals in the 1-2 months timeframe.

c) we are working strong to build an investors' network in Europe and Asia too: of course, it takes time to build strong relationships but we are already receiving positive outlooks from investors located in Malta, Cyprus, China and India

Best,
Mauro

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Update:

a) we have received the first investment from a private investor: $250k. Considered our limited burn rate, this is a very consistent sum and will help us in the coming months

b) we are cooperating with a USA investors' network based in California: they are helping us with the project too. We are confident to strike some deals in the 1-2 months timeframe.

c) we are working strong to build an investors' network in Europe and Asia too: of course, it takes time to build strong relationships but we are already receiving positive outlooks from investors located in Malta, Cyprus, China and India

Best,
Mauro

Wow! Its good to hear that! These kinds of activities are what the project needs and I do hope more good news will come along the way. Keep up the good work! Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

I've read many complaints related to our bounty campaign: you are true that it's not as generous as others but this is what we can offer.

We don't want to give away too many tokens for a 100% sure dump happening as soon as we will be listed in an exchange. We prefer to invest FIAT for marketing in general channels.

Update:

Best,
Mauro

Well, that's certainly good news.
As for the reward for your bounty campaign, about which you mentioned one post higher, do you really think that bounty members will be able to bring down the price of tokens?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

As for the reward for your bounty campaign, about which you mentioned one post higher, do you really think that bounty members will be able to bring down the price of tokens?

With the current distribution rate, there will be a very small dump

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

I agree. There is no point of doing the bounty when there's no ICO.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

With the current distribution rate, there will be a very small dump
You are right, big awards for bounty can give a negative impetus at the very start when the first listing appears. Now some projects divide the award by 4 quarters, and distribute gradually - this helps to prevent dump.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

That's great news! Congrats to your first investment and you cooperation with the investors' network! Good to see that all your efforts slowly but steadily pay off.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

That's great news! Congrats to your first investment and you cooperation with the investors' network! Good to see that all your efforts slowly but steadily pay off.
$250k is a very good amount  to be just one private investor. That means that he has seen a huge potential in the project.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

$250k is a very good amount  to be just one private investor. That means that he has seen a huge potential in the project.

That's good news guys! Great to see that you keep the community updated. Looking at your dedication I'm sure you will get more investors in the near future.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Update:

Best,
Mauro

3 good news in just one post.

Thanks for updating us. 250k$ is a great sum and a perfect start. Congratulations!

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

I agree. There is no point of doing the bounty when there's no ICO.

Bounty campaigns are not that effective these days anyways, so it would be a total waste of money to invest more in them.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Actually, i think this is the right way.

It is always good for projects has no bounty, very little bounty or eth/btc bounty. Otherwise, huge dump is a guarantee.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: