Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
I also have good hope for this project this team is doing wonderful job and participating in all important events and meetups.

Indeed. Having completed more than half of its platform development and winning an Oscar at Blockshow are already significant achievements worthy of everyone's attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

Can anyone tell me? When private sale ends and when ICO starts and when ends?

What this means?

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.

ICO ends only in February 2019 or what?

Hi, as explained before, there won't be any ICO. We are in private sale till February 2019.
Who can explain to me what is the difference between private sale and ICO? in which cases we should do KYC procedure ?

Private sale mostly targets bigger investors, its conditions usually depends on how much you're willing to invest, I assume the bigger the amount is, the better price and bonus you get. I think KYC is especially needed for bigger investors.
I thought this will be open ICO for everyone who can pass KYC procedure. Who knows what the minimum amount that can be invested in this project in private sale round?

There is no minimum: current price is $0.6 per token.
If you invest more than $25k you will get also % of our company.

Interesting. How much equity are you going to give away in total? Where are you incorporated?

In this round 25% of our company based in Switzerland
In which city? I heard that in Switzerland there is a city Zug which is also called crypto valley. Many well-known projects are based there, I found interesting article about this city.

Our company is located in Lugano
Switzerland is a country with crypto and ico friendly laws, however if I understand correctly there will not be an ico and we are in a phase of private sale dedicated to big investors until February I hope that after that they(team) open to all those who want to invest in the project...

I hope so. Nobody can afford to not accept money at the moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

I do hope that this promising project will get to raise significant amount on its private sale so that it could help hasten the platform's development and implementation.

i think, $250K is enough for development and implementation.
well, we only need to wait the private sell end and lplatform launch

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

I remember it was from one investor.

Do you hold the amount as fiat or crypto?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

I do hope that this promising project will get to raise significant amount on its private sale so that it could help hasten the platform's development and implementation.

i think, $250K is enough for development and implementation.
well, we only need to wait the private sell end and lplatform launch

I think its not enough, and I would prefer bigger funds raised to meet unexpected financial needs that may arise in the future or during its development phase.

They need $2.2M, so $250k is far away from the expected fund. Btw, holding the investment fund in crypto nowadays become so tricky, I think it will better to save it in fiat for stability.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)
grandneo

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

You have a great project and a hard working team, it is good that people are acknowledging this.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

How much money do you need to collect? As I understand it, 250k is not enough. The second question is: will you release another type of a token that will serve to pay rewards to investors? (Of those 5% of fees are successful ICO on your platform.)

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Hi, as I said before, we plan to raise $2-2.2M in this funding round. So far, we have covered 10% of the required sum.
By the in April we will release also the token to get dividends (we will fork the existing one)

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

The current round will last until February, right? So you have a couple of months left and December could be a good month for crypto.  Smiley

Yes, they said February.

About December, i hope you are right. We really need some good times.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

We all hope so that last year's bull run will follow this year also.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Zug is trying to become the Crypto Silicon Valley and the city is a tax heaven but most importantly the Swiss laws are crypto friendly so the government won't shut down your project over night as it could happen in e.g. China.
Indeed, I think they have realized crypto can be the future of the economy so they are trying to be as relevant as they can in this area.

I also support this view that cryptography is an important future financial indicator of the world. It is a currency that can streamline the financial system of many countries. It is important that nobody interferes with this and helps in development.

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

250k usd is good for start i think. 2.2 million usd can easily reach by the end february i think. Bull run will bring success.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

250k usd is good for start i think. 2.2 million usd can easily reach by the end february i think. Bull run will bring success.

I remember a year ago any project could get 250k but in this market it's pretty good.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Yes, our expectations are to close the current funding round in 1-2 months now.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

I remember a year ago any project could get 250k but in this market it's pretty good.

by the way, it's 250k from a single investor

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

A year ago 250k usd raised is very normal yes but times are changing and this year we didn't see anything like last year.  also i think 250k usd from a Single investor is nice news.

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

I don't think that an investor who invested this much in a Project, will his/her tokens for a small profit. 250k usd is not less, i also dont think there is a freeze for tokens

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

True. The only problem that may arise is for what time his tokens will be freezed.? We dont want someone who just dumps everything for a penny profit.
But times have changed in crypto and now it sounds like a difficult amount to achieve.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: