Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

Dev, where we can see your team again - Do you plan to participate in other crypto events? I looked at YouTube channels all information about the event in Las Vegas, it was great!

Attending an event can be great to boost the awareness of investors to the project. If they have time I am sure the team won't waste this good opportunity.
Seeing how succesful their previous event was a wouldn't be surprise if they are looking to participate in another big one.

If I remember correctly they already announced their participation in another crypto event, I think it's gonna take place in Malta, not sure, however.

Yes, in a few weeks we will be in Malta

Will you give a presentation in Malta?
Or will you just be present there.

In Malta we will only have a small kiosk, no presentation
It's good to be in events like that because it's a good way to make the project known to more investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Dev, where we can see your team again - Do you plan to participate in other crypto events? I looked at YouTube channels all information about the event in Las Vegas, it was great!

Attending an event can be great to boost the awareness of investors to the project. If they have time I am sure the team won't waste this good opportunity.
Seeing how succesful their previous event was a wouldn't be surprise if they are looking to participate in another big one.

If I remember correctly they already announced their participation in another crypto event, I think it's gonna take place in Malta, not sure, however.

It's good to be in events like that because it's a good way to make the project known to more investors.

typically they are always good moment to make partnerships too

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

I think its not just forging new partnerships that take place in these events but making the project more exposed to potential investor is also very important.

Yes, of course.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

About partnerships, i checked your website again, seems there is no partners right now.

Any partnership deals on the way?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

What algorithm will you guys be using for the mining purpose? Will user be able to mine on CPU and GPU both?

Hello, please google BOINC (it's a Berkeley project) and you can learn all the details. Sorry but I m not so techy

I am a bit familiar with BOINC. Used it when they released mobile application for it which means all of the devices will be able to mine it.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Every form of exposure is valid, and there may actually come up good opportunities through something like that, casual partners or media information that bring new people to the project. A simple kiosk can be something much bigger in the future
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

Its very nice to see that SCIENTIFICCOIN is steadily gaining a supportive and vibrant community and I'm glad I'm part of this project for I know something good will come out of this very soon.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Its very nice to see that SCIENTIFICCOIN is steadily gaining a supportive and vibrant community and I'm glad I'm part of this project for I know something good will come out of this very soon.

Yesterday, we have had 700 new people joining the platform. If things go well we might have more than 25k people by the end of next week

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Yesterday, we have had 700 new people joining the platform. If things go well we might have more than 25k people by the end of next week

Congrats on such achievement. Getting more people to join indeed will give a big impact to the development of this project. Science thing is great subject and if treated correctly it can give a good profit at the end.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

700 people in a one day? It seems a little bit too much. Are there some kind of airdrop program for this?

amirhuda1

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

They bring lot of experience and energy to the project.
Hope that they will achieve all the targets and give all the light and power to this project that deserves it.
Cryptoluver
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

This project is quite innovative and full of ingenuity. Hope it succeeds and carve a new path in the world of blockchain.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

700 people in a one day? It seems a little bit too much. Are there some kind of airdrop program for this?

25k Telegram members or what do you mean by platform members?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

This happened most likely because of the airdrop, for me the number of members in telegram is not main indicator of quality. More important that in the telegram channel present constant live communication and the developers to answer the questions of investors.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

This happened most likely because of the airdrop, for me the number of members in telegram is not main indicator of quality. More important that in the telegram channel present constant live communication and the developers to answer the questions of investors.
Actually, this high adhesion of the last day was due to the reopening of the aerial launch. Taking into consideration that great investors and new people coming to strengthen the community, it is wonderful to have new Members
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Actually, this high adhesion of the last day was due to the reopening of the aerial launch. Taking into consideration that great investors and new people coming to strengthen the community, it is wonderful to have new Members

"aerial launch" sounds funny. well, Telegram members indeed do not mean much as bots join every airdrop's channel.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

I hope you can make a video report from this event, or at least a photo. What is this event? or is it an advertising action ??
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

I hope you can make a video report from this event, or at least a photo. What is this event? or is it an advertising action ??

Will there be any other events apart from Malta? Looks like event participation is pretty efficient these days. Other marketing channels seem a bit frozen these days, they don't really work much, maybe because of the market state or maybe because it's time for something new.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Will there be any other events apart from Malta? Looks like event participation is pretty efficient these days. Other marketing channels seem a bit frozen these days, they don't really work much, maybe because of the market state or maybe because it's time for something new.
Indeed nowadays private investors are the main fud source fot crypto projects and events are a good place to found them.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Congrats on such achievement. Getting more people to join indeed will give a big impact to the development of this project. Science thing is great subject and if treated correctly it can give a good profit at the end.

You guys are on the right track. Glad to hear that even in such hard time your projects manages to attract attention it totally deserves.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: