Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.

I am sure they will give us such thing as soon as possible. This project has a community manager that will help us to make things clearer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

They told that they will give more details about Boinc algorithm. Did they already do and i missed it, or still waiting?

I'm also waiting for it, don't think they published anything about the algorithm just yet, however hope they will soon.

Yeah, as a technical person I am also waiting for more information on this topic.
I agree that they should give some details about how it would work. That info should be easy to understand for non-expert people in the field since most of the potential investors will not be experts.

I am sure they will give us such thing as soon as possible. This project has a community manager that will help us to make things clearer.

As I said before, some information is retained for preservation and prevention, we are curious and this is really bad, but I understand that when it is possible to bring the subject to the discussion, it will be well applied by those who manage it, satisfactory
sarkalay

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

Nice project and i'm waiting for more information.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.

I don't think it's the only project that addresses scientific community, but it's the one that has a lot of potential.

Yeah, there maybe others that will rise as competitors but I guess they cant copy the business model of this project especially its algorithmic processes in the platform.

In addition, we are building a very strong community: and it will take time for a competitor to reach us

Glad to hear that confidence from the team and I know they are very capable as it is what most investors really love to know. Keep it up. Smiley
At least I haven't seen any project like this in crypto before, you never know how the market will react but it looks like the devs are doing their work properly.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

the concept behind this project is very unique Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight this project is the best I've ever seen. Personally on mine I have taken - it is a new step in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Not only it has unique concept but it also has sound fundamentals not found on any other project. Also, it has its own unique niche.

I don't think it's the only project that addresses scientific community, but it's the one that has a lot of potential.

Yeah, there maybe others that will rise as competitors but I guess they cant copy the business model of this project especially its algorithmic processes in the platform.

In addition, we are building a very strong community: and it will take time for a competitor to reach us

Glad to hear that confidence from the team and I know they are very capable as it is what most investors really love to know. Keep it up. Smiley
At least I haven't seen any project like this in crypto before, you never know how the market will react but it looks like the devs are doing their work properly.

Market conditions of course mean a lot for a project, especially in the beginning, but if an idea is good and devs are working hard to execute it, market won't matter much.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Nice project and i'm waiting for more information.

Hi, any specific question? We have pretty a lot of information online

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Market conditions of course mean a lot for a project, especially in the beginning, but if an idea is good and devs are working hard to execute it, market won't matter much.
You are right, when successful projects will be start launch at the platform, ScientificCoin token will be grow in price - although market influence cannot be completely neglected.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.
Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.
Many of the teams are the newbies in the field of advertizing and promoting, even in crypto. They hire underqualified guys to do that or do themselves...

There too many underqualified people in crypto, unfortunately.
As for videos, they should really make some short overviews of the event, people like these kind of stuff.

Yeah, a summary or best of of the conference would make a good video. LEt people have a look at how these conferences are.
Presenting the 2 projects in the same event could cause them to eclipse each other by subtracting investors from one of the 2 projects.
Healthmonitor it's their first project, and I think what they came up with the idea of creating this scientific platform when they encountered difficulties creating the first project. ScientificCoin this is a more global project, I think so.

health and science is connected, i think they have secret idea between this 2 project. such as, build new type of medicine maybe.
I don't think that at ScientificCoin platform will be only medical projects - science is a very wide and diverse segment.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

2 projects in one conference! waiting for the updates from the conference for both projects. is the team ready for to rock the seoul?

Korea is a good place for a conference about crypto. the Koreans seem to be one of the most crypto interested people.

Korean related project are mostly successful, so the people in there is very related to cryptoworld. Conference will be crowded for sure.

That's an excellent opportunity to present both projects in Seoul. Hope we will get some updates after the conference.
Korea seems to me a great place for a conference about crypto i think they are people very interested in crypto, is an excellent opportunity to present the 2 projects, i look forward to the news and maybe even some videos...

Yes, please videos ... I never understand why so many projects dont capture their events and put it online.
This is cheap advertizing and a video creates trust! I trust a project more, where I see a person speaking with its gestures and facial expressions.
Many of the teams are the newbies in the field of advertizing and promoting, even in crypto. They hire underqualified guys to do that or do themselves...

As for videos, they should really make some short overviews of the event, people like these kind of stuff.

Yeah, a summary or best of of the conference would make a good video. LEt people have a look at how these conferences are.
Presenting the 2 projects in the same event could cause them to eclipse each other by subtracting investors from one of the 2 projects.
Healthmonitor it's their first project, and I think what they came up with the idea of creating this scientific platform when they encountered difficulties creating the first project. ScientificCoin this is a more global project, I think so.

health and science is connected, i think they have secret idea between this 2 project. such as, build new type of medicine maybe.
I don't think that at ScientificCoin platform will be only medical projects - science is a very wide and diverse segment.

Exactly, Health Monitor was just one of the projects available for funding

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

the more the merrier. competition is good or the market and ensures stuff gets done

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

I agree about your opinions for the competition, thats always good for the market and the consumers. And i also agree about the scientific coin project covers a larger base than health monitor etc.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

I agree about your opinions for the competition, thats always good for the market and the consumers. And i also agree about the scientific coin project covers a larger base than health monitor etc.

Health Monitor is a single research project which needed some funding for the go-to-market. Scientificcoin is a much broad project that will help many research projects to be funded.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

The previous project of the Team is in a different context, as it can be applied anywhere in the world, but it needs to seek space, since Scientificcoin has the advantage of being sought by those who have an interest, and perhaps for this reason, a greater visibility and dissemination , being able to reach much more expressive results with more rapidity
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Health Monitor is a single research project which needed some funding for the go-to-market. Scientificcoin is a much broad project that will help many research projects to be funded.

yeah, scientific coin is like a crowdfunding for projects like health monitor as far as i understand.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

yes, the project has all the cards to be successful, a capable team that is working hard, an idea that i think will change the future of funding for scientific projects and has the ever-increasing support of the community and investors
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

The following article is in Italian language (maybe some of you can read it)

https://pigrecot.com/blockchain/

and it features Scientific Coin project in a local StartupGrind event.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

which we are not seeing in these days, from the start of the bear season, community managers are having hard time getting a job but sn coin team is showing difference in this area too.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

yeah, scientific coin is like a crowdfunding for projects like health monitor as far as i understand.
That's what I think this project is, and opportunity to investors to have all the scientific projects in the same webpage with a rating depending each project value.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

which we are not seeing in these days, from the start of the bear season, community managers are having hard time getting a job but sn coin team is showing difference in this area too.
As for me, many projects are nowadays like dead worms, and only a few of them are still trying to move around.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

As for me, many projects are nowadays like dead worms, and only a few of them are still trying to move around.
Do not lose hope that sooner or later the market will be recover, and then all best projects projects will come to life again, I'm sure ScientificCoin project will be in too.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: