Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
I also have good hope for this project this team is doing wonderful job and participating in all important events and meetups.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Can anyone tell me? When private sale ends and when ICO starts and when ends?

What this means?

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.

ICO ends only in February 2019 or what?

Hi, as explained before, there won't be any ICO. We are in private sale till February 2019.
Who can explain to me what is the difference between private sale and ICO? in which cases we should do KYC procedure ?

Private sale mostly targets bigger investors, its conditions usually depends on how much you're willing to invest, I assume the bigger the amount is, the better price and bonus you get. I think KYC is especially needed for bigger investors.
I thought this will be open ICO for everyone who can pass KYC procedure. Who knows what the minimum amount that can be invested in this project in private sale round?

There is no minimum: current price is $0.6 per token.
If you invest more than $25k you will get also % of our company.

Interesting. How much equity are you going to give away in total? Where are you incorporated?

In this round 25% of our company based in Switzerland

man I wish I had the money to invest. 25k is a whole lot of money.

Unfortunately, we can't give such terms to smaller investors since it would be too much expensive.

Is the team international or most of you guys also from Switzerland? Is the registration number for your company somewhere available? What is the exact name?

I thin kmost of them are from Russia but the company is registered in Switzerland because it is crypto friendly.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

What this means?

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.

Hi, as explained before, there won't be any ICO. We are in private sale till February 2019.
Who can explain to me what is the difference between private sale and ICO? in which cases we should do KYC procedure ?

Private sale mostly targets bigger investors, its conditions usually depends on how much you're willing to invest, I assume the bigger the amount is, the better price and bonus you get. I think KYC is especially needed for bigger investors.
I thought this will be open ICO for everyone who can pass KYC procedure. Who knows what the minimum amount that can be invested in this project in private sale round?

Interesting. How much equity are you going to give away in total? Where are you incorporated?

man I wish I had the money to invest. 25k is a whole lot of money.

Unfortunately, we can't give such terms to smaller investors since it would be too much expensive.

Is the team international or most of you guys also from Switzerland? Is the registration number for your company somewhere available? What is the exact name?

The team is international: we picked Switzerland because investors are much more inclined to send their money to a company under the Swiss law than the Russian one.
I can provide tomorrow the information you required: now, our finance team is not available

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
I also have good hope for this project this team is doing wonderful job and participating in all important events and meetups.

Thanks, with the new funds being raised we will be able to implement and execute our strategy   

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

I found another one video from crypto-event where they became winners, Mauro Biasolo introduces us to Scientific Coin a crowdfunding platform for scientific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjgeDS8SS0
Thanks for sharing! Mauro Biasolo briefly, but clearly explained all concept - I sure that project that won BlockShow Americas Oscars will be hot!

Yes, nice to see another video with Mauro. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future
It's not very professional to upload such footage. A guy barely speaks English, the sound is terrible. Is it their method of working?

It was not uploaded from the team but from the guy doing the interview. It's not official if you want.

Exactly! Btw, I think it's pretty ok and the more presence the better for the project.
Oh, then right, it's a good thing that some guy is doing a review of the project. Still, is it a famous blogger? I mean, there is a competition in the market, and some noname guy doing a review is not a big surprise here(
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

I found another one video from crypto-event where they became winners, Mauro Biasolo introduces us to Scientific Coin a crowdfunding platform for scientific:
Thanks for sharing! Mauro Biasolo briefly, but clearly explained all concept - I sure that project that won BlockShow Americas Oscars will be hot!

Yes, nice to see another video with Mauro. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future
It's not very professional to upload such footage. A guy barely speaks English, the sound is terrible. Is it their method of working?

It was not uploaded from the team but from the guy doing the interview. It's not official if you want.

Exactly! Btw, I think it's pretty ok and the more presence the better for the project.
Oh, then right, it's a good thing that some guy is doing a review of the project. Still, is it a famous blogger? I mean, there is a competition in the market, and some noname guy doing a review is not a big surprise here(

the video creator has 3,6K subscriber, thats good number for crypto youtuber.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

That's a good number, I hope that number can translate in more private investors for the project.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

That's a good number, I hope that number can translate in more private investors for the project.

I'm not sure, by the way... who knows:-)
Our project is long-term: now our focus is on investors but also on users and partners. Those interviews are important to attract all of them

zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

3600 people is not less, project can attract people to itself, not some pronunciation or language.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

What this means?

In which city? I heard that in Switzerland there is a city Zug which is also called crypto valley. Many well-known projects are based there, I found interesting article about this city.
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

What this means?

In which city? I heard that in Switzerland there is a city Zug which is also called crypto valley. Many well-known projects are based there, I found interesting article about this city.

Hey thanks for sharing the article.
 Btw. i can't remember the project name but i remember a project delayed due to regulations in switzerland, did you check that?

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Thanks, with the new funds being raised we will be able to implement and execute our strategy   

it's great to see you guys succeed with this project as well. god speed.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

I think Switzerland is as good as any other country, definitely better than US or China in terms of crypto. Regulations are now pretty much everywhere...If not already implemented, then implementation in progress.

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

How is the private sale going btw?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Isn't the switzerland is the vault of the world Smiley maybe they can become a center of icos.

Currently, we don't have regulation issues: we are performing KYC for investors and our token is a utility.
When we will release our security token, we will also apply to security laws in selected countries.

So far, we have raised $250k

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

Zug is trying to become the Crypto Silicon Valley and the city is a tax heaven but most importantly the Swiss laws are crypto friendly so the government won't shut down your project over night as it could happen in e.g. China.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

What this means?

Our company is located in Lugano

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

Zug is trying to become the Crypto Silicon Valley and the city is a tax heaven but most importantly the Swiss laws are crypto friendly so the government won't shut down your project over night as it could happen in e.g. China.
Indeed, I think they have realized crypto can be the future of the economy so they are trying to be as relevant as they can in this area.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Indeed, I think they have realized crypto can be the future of the economy so they are trying to be as relevant as they can in this area.
This is clear, all looking for a way to suit Blockchain, more and more companies from different branches of activity, and this forms the need for dominants in their categories.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

What this means?

Our company is located in Lugano
Switzerland is a country with crypto and ico friendly laws, however if I understand correctly there will not be an ico and we are in a phase of private sale dedicated to big investors until February I hope that after that they(team) open to all those who want to invest in the project...
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: