Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Everyone who held the Scientificcoin tokens will receive the dividends.
Yes it will work just like a Proof Of Stake right, everyone will get some rewards depending on their holding tokens amount.

I bet investors would like that, one more incentive to hold the tokens. People generally like projects that bring passive income.
Of course that way you know that you're money is not just frozen but giving profitability.
this is another good news the distribution of dividends to all big and small investors and I think it will also be an additional incentive to invest in the project...
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

Investing in scientific discoveries sounds like one of the very few crypto projects with real sense of purpose, you know? How many of the ICOs are all about making quick bucks at the expense of someone? This coin right here can actually advance technology and that's amazing, right?

That is a good point of view. Now we can say that this promising project has its own niche and has noble purposes. Smiley

Yes, it is a project with a noble purpose and we can only hope that there will be enough users who share this view.  Smiley
That's why they have won an award recently. This project has a big potential although it will not be easy to carry out.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Investing in scientific discoveries sounds like one of the very few crypto projects with real sense of purpose, you know? How many of the ICOs are all about making quick bucks at the expense of someone? This coin right here can actually advance technology and that's amazing, right?

That is a good point of view. Now we can say that this promising project has its own niche and has noble purposes. Smiley

Yes, it is a project with a noble purpose and we can only hope that there will be enough users who share this view.  Smiley
That's why they have won an award recently. This project has a big potential although it will not be easy to carry out.
It is really not, but they have a great field to accelerate at. I know that scientific niche is a very diverse platform for improvement at least as of now, with no technical singularity at this time.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

I like that this project includes dividends,but I wanted to ask -is these dividends will  receive everything - or only the largest investors?

Everyone who held the Scientificcoin tokens will receive the dividends.
Yes it will work just like a Proof Of Stake right, everyone will get some rewards depending on their holding tokens amount.

I bet investors would like that, one more incentive to hold the tokens. People generally like projects that bring passive income.
Of course that way you know that you're money is not just frozen but giving profitability.
Yeah, but this crypto world, volatile and not stable.. I think who will keep tokens for a long time until further progress of project - will got good profit from dividends too, science is moving forward - and the platform will be filled with worthy projects.

This is precisely the problem with many supporters today, the need for quick profits and eviction at the earliest opportunity prevents them from following the full development of the projects. Scientificcoin is the kind of project in which many rushed will complain of little profit, but I believe in the potential for gradual and continuous growth

I think we are at the very beginning and if the masses are coming into crypto the price will be more stable. Then it doesnt matter, if some people are in for quick profit.

quick profit only for bounty hunter, if scientific coin give devidend to token holder, the best way is keep holding till the end

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

So about the dividends, what will you do for the tokens on the exchanges.

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

No, people storing tokens on exchange.

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

Will you just blacklist that addresses or will the exchanges get the dividends which i think not fair.

i like dividend giving projects. what i dont like is projects giving dividends to exchange account so hopefully team will make a wise choice in here.

Do you mean people storing their tokens on the exchange or the tokens owned by the exchange? Why shouldn't they get dividends?

Like etherdelta or binance. You are storing them on exchange. But if they send eth to that address, you won't get it. The exchange will get more eth and it is not fair in my opinion.

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

This is a good idea of space, but I do not see the project being interested in advertising the social community. Bounty bonuses are not attractive, I think if you need improvement then the community will be more interested.

They don't do an ICO, so a usual bounty campaign wouldn't make much sense. I guess they use other kind of marketing which will benefit their project more.

Actually, they have a bounty campaign but not a lucrative one.

Offering very little amounts of token.
mmm.. yeah.. well.. not all bounty campaigns are payed as they should be, not directly referring to this project, but I know a lot that pay peanuts for good translations... while this kind of work is worth more that the offered reward.
So.. bounties are for me less important that the well being of a cryptoproject.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

I think it is really challenging goal to achieve, scientific projects are too complex to get familiar with, different investors have different views about them

For the very same reason, they are not having an ICO. They are just going with the private sale.
kokliko

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

The project is interesting but I do not see the team implementing the ICO plan. In the field of science it will be harder to attract than the big investors. And in the current bearish trend is a good idea will be difficult to implement.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I think it is really challenging goal to achieve, scientific projects are too complex to get familiar with, different investors have different views about them

What you say is correct but we designed our decentralized evaluation system based on the latest researches

Moreover, I think once the platform has been filled with different kinds of scientific projects, investors will not have a hard time finding one that fits on their own criteria.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:33 AM

The project is interesting but I do not see the team implementing the ICO plan. In the field of science it will be harder to attract than the big investors. And in the current bearish trend is a good idea will be difficult to implement.
I just see they have written it on the whitepaper. I think it makes sense and yes its a good idea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We deliberately refused to set up a classic ICO, since in the current situation we do not consider it possible to attract an interest of small investors.   In our opinion, most investors of such a type have already invested the available funds in other projects and cannot leave them due to sharp drops in the token rates after the withdrawal from the stock exchanges (unfortunately, they will have to wait a very long time or even forever). In our case, attracting 50-100 large investments is a more realistic prospect, than wasting time and money on advertising following the example of numerous ICO projects.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

That's the reason why we won't do an ICO and we are focusing on larger investors.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

That's the reason why we won't do an ICO and we are focusing on larger investors.

the bear market won't last forever and the interest does exist. If I had money I'd definitely invest in scientific projects.

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

me too. i have a small budget for high potential icos. most of my crypto friends do so don't shut them up from the picture

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

That's why, typically, dividends are never sent to exchanges (and it's not a good practice to store tokens in exchanges)

Yeah, i thought so.

Also storing tokens on exchanges isn't a good idea but lots of people doing so.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

the bear market won't last forever and the interest does exist. If I had money I'd definitely invest in scientific projects.

Crypto changes so fast, so today we have a bear market and tomorrow the bull is back, you never know. A good project will survive even in bearish times, it will be harder of course, but not impossible.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Yeah, i thought so.

Also storing tokens on exchanges isn't a good idea but lots of people doing so.

tey do it cause its simple, one account for all asset.
but, if their account got hacked, everything will end.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

most of the people dont have a ledger for storing. and yeah most of the people are storing them in an exchange hoping for to catch that pump time.

For ICO's tokens I prefer to store it all at myetherwallet and use the other wallet that feels more secure to store the mighty bitcoin and ethereum. I never put my tokens on exchage unless I want to sell it directly.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

thats definitely right thing to do. but you know people, if you warn and tell the risks about keeping token in an exchange, they will listen you and say emmm whatever (%90 percent)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: