Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
You can't really determine the best and good bounty campaign that is why you really have to research well and ask many questions in this forum there are really many great advisers here about that kind of topic and you can use that! Just ask questions with respect! Smiley
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

This cant be predicted by any bounty manager, its all deoeion the project if its will sell on ico or not because no bounty manager will send out bounty tokens for a project that could not make soft cap.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

if you just join one bounty program of course you will not get anything if the project you join failed.  try to join some bounty, maybe you can join 3 or 4 bounty campaign,  if one fails then there is still another to wait for the result.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

This may happen on me many times, i have been also done participating on some other campaign not just only a sigature but including social media campaign,  what i have done got nothing. And its really disappointing me and leaves me a fear to join on some campaigns that has a low reputation on the manager.  Now i was trying to find a good campaign that has a good project plans and in addition of reputated manager also. I suggest you to follow the progress of the project if they have a potential to reach the softcap or not,  so you can decide to continue or not.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

Your not alone buddy it's difficult to choose which ICO are good just move on find another bounty campaign which are 4 weeks only.

I do not think is not about how long the campaign works to choose this kind of project to join with because not all short term give earnings after some weeks and listed on the exchange. Sometimes projects even how good they are as written on the paper, they become unsuccessful which makes the participant to wait long for the payment. It is hard to find good project that can give earnings and sometimes end up nothing because not listed on exchange.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

To choose a good campaign you need to read their white paper and understand it if that campaign is good or have potential to be successful,and also it's important too the partnership of a campaign to some previous project that have successful project. And also if you see that the project is not only promoting their project but have action or activities.

Don't stress yourself because you will find a good campaign just don't give up and patience to find a good campaign. Don't rely to some raters because it's your own decision to choose a good ICO.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
De_nis

Merit: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Every day there are many new ICO 80% of which SCAM, but even among the 20% remaining real projects, some of the deceives bounty hunters, I think there are several good signs:
1) Bounty manager with positive history and reputation
2) Good rating on icobench
siupang2

Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

If you want to join a bounty. You should do research about the project too, read the whitepaper and see the site and the team. because if you only see rating from ICO ranker it's not guarantee you from scam project.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Bountyhive doesn't show if a bounty is good or not as well as any bounty manager, everyone has good projects as well as bad ones, you should make your own research(team, partners, funds which already invest in project).

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

I also experience what you have been through. I also participated in a signature campaign way back in  2017 and wear the signatures for 3 months but until now I have not received the payment because until now the ICO has not yet started. That is a really waste of time because I should have participated in other signature campaign. After that I realize that you should only join signature campaigns from reputable bounty here in the forum so your time and effort would be paid and never wasted.
triforce03

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.

I agree with you my friend because a lot of ICO's today are not legit and their job is to take the hard-earned money of investors or traders. Scammers or Fake projects are the reasons why many people are starting to stay away in the world of cryptocurrency, with that there could be a negative impact in the market today. People must always check the whitepaper and it should have a realistic proposal and have a good vision towards success, it's better to do a research that ended up being a scam in the end.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Unfortunately, all bounty hunters are in about the same conditions, everyone is looking for good ICO campaigns and there is no guarantee that a carefully chosen project will not be fraudulent or that it will raise enough money to pay off. Now the situation is particularly depressing, as the general fall of the crypto-currency market is bad for the activity of investing in ICO projects. The situation will improve much if the market again starts to grow or if the states regulate the ICO process.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

Because you chose the bad bounty. And you have no experience. Join the bounty of famous managers like needmoney. or amazix. You will get a lot of reward if you work hard. good luck
RioVlad2

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

It has been 2 month from the first day i did an Airdrop, now i still don't get any token yet
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

First of all this year while market is red its hard for icos to reach softcap and thats why its better to join only good projects which have good team , idea and hyped. I suggest you to look into icodrops.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

It's normal in crpyto, project look like a potential project but investor don't interested, so they can't reach their softcap target, they must refund to investor, so bounty participants don't receive anything, even give you tokens it's also no value, you just hope they'll relaunch their tokens sales later, you can't blame anyone or cry, just move to another campaign and start your work again

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Airdrops and bountys now are all pretty much the same scumbags trying to get your personal information via kyc or whatever... people still fall for it. I remember joining for few airdrops during sept-nov 2017 and I made some 250$ out of it, actually with no effort at all..such easy money will attract a lot of people and with it a lot of scammers, which is what we are seeing now.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

There are sometimes campaigns that offer lots and at the end you are getting nothing but that is how this "campaign world" is working, you need to focus on campaigns that lots of people are recommending, try to find something new cause there are some big projects coming.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I Know what you feel right now Co'z I'm able to experienced that too. wasted 4 months of of Signature Campaign and in return got nothing, But one thing is clear to me now no matter how legit or good the project is, it remains vulnerable as long as it was running and ICO! meaning every "Bounty Campaigns" are not 100% reliable as long as the Crowd Funding or ICO/ITO was still running. its up to us whatever we want to believe its either successful or disaster!   
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

One can't really rely on bounty right now to make good income , cause even if you choose the best ico , still the market aien't favorable to new crypto project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: