Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

I also wasted my bounty campaign on that platform I've joined one of its campaign ECB which is a scam ICO. Its hard now to find a legit ICO that can reward you a good amount for our work. Its hard to find a good and legit ICO that will succeed and its hard for ICO now to reach soft cap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helenbmb

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

Well in my own point of view, a project need to be researched well or one should be assured of the bounty manager that he is reliable before one jump into the bounty.
Also, one could be running multiple reliable bounties so that if one fail at the end, others will fill the gap and pay.
Thanks.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

I don't believe it anymore because with joining bounty with bountyhive manager we couldn't see the spreadsheet. It seems suspicious that we know we can know how much stakes that we have got by spreadsheet and our participate. If we have been kicked from the project we don't know because there are no spreadsheet. Don't believe bountyhive anymore. Maybe amazix is one the trustworthy bounty manager that I have joined.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

Did you actually expect that you would receive guaranteed profit just because you worked for a long period on a bounty campaign? Do you even realize how risky this market truly is? There is always a chance that the ICO might not reach its soft cap due to which you will receive nothing which is why I always advise investing minimal time and effort which you are willing to lose. Do not ever expect guaranteed profit from any particular bounty campaign in the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

unfortunately now it is very difficult to earn in bounty campaign, as there is a lot of fraud now and a difficult situation in the crypto currency market. Many ICOs do not raise funds precisely because of the situation on the market, so I think we should just wait out this time and everything will turn right when the market goes up. The most important thing is not to despair and at least some money you will earn even now.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I think the safest way is to follow those who have high rank in the field. Legendary Member or Hero Member. They usually choose for themselves good campaigns to join and almost never go wrong.
I tried and succeeded. good luck.

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
well, that's life, and not all bounty campaigns will give you bounties, there are some situations like that, so you should just moved on and forget about that, they scam you, wasted your time, but there are more good things that will come to you.
Tallos

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

¨
What? You have done good research? I have seen this bounty campaign and I definetely found out that this ICO has no potentional, think about its name and visit their awful website..

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

It is very sad when we bounty hunters are working, and then we do not get anything at the end. I am very angry in such situations. I think in such a situation there was every experienced bounty hunter.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Yes, i also have such a bad exprerience at bounties. I participated in equi bounty for 2 month and didnt get anything!
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

I think you are lucky, I have been following the project for 6 months - 1 year. Very long ago there were Eiracube, cryptokami, ... A lot more
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Well, participating in bounty companies is a certain risk, and you need to take this risk.
It is necessary to choose a campaign well, to carefully analyze the ICO project itself
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

I have followed the signature campaign for up to 3 months and the project reached its softcap target but the spreadsheet never updated until the end of the campaign, the bounty manager updated the spreadsheet but I did not get the stake for no apparent reason and the bounty manager never answered why not give me a stake.
So for 3 months it is just doing a waste of work without results.

tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

same things happened with me. i spend 3-4 month in so many bounties and get nothing. most of bounties are declared scam or not paid due to hard cap not reached. i was got signature reward but that coin is not listed yet. now i m select very less bounties,  which are managing by experienced bounty managers. and now getting some rewards n happy now Grin
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:08 PM

before I follow the signature campaign, I do some research first and compare every ICO there.
Starting from checking the project objectives, project team, website views and rating for the ICO Project.
ICO rating can check in IcoBench. bounty allocation is also considered, how much is provided for bounty hunter.
then make sure the allocation of signatures is greater than the other campaigns.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I also participate for 3-4 months, but in many companies and on different platforms. It is in many companies, as projects on my memory were closed due to checks, SoftCap was not collected and returned the money to investors. You can simply choose a reliable platform that will pay exactly tokens, but not the fact that more will come to the exchange and you can sell for normal money.
p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

I received $ 70 for 4 months. If 70 dollars divided by the amount of time spent - I'll earn at work x100 at work. Bounty campaigns are no longer profitable as in 2017
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

you should be able to choose a better bounty campaign. If you do not want your time wasted and want to earn money through bounty campaigns, you can select an experienced manager and have a high ranking.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

have you gone any research about that bounty campaign? because there are some better bounty campaign than that. you should have investigate more and participate in other campaign than wasting your time on a scam campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

A good manager is not an indicator of a good company.
here is the company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037593.0 which was a good manager. He himself was carrying this project. But the project was closed before the sale of the tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: