Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money, I think I would suggest you to look for good bounty manager with no red trust rating.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

This can happen to any of us, even if we choose very carefully bounty campaign. Who does not want to risk, you should pay attention to Amazix bounty, their team plans to pay for the work of bounty hunters in any case.
Katya91a

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

It happens very often, I agree with vimi. It is necessary to take seriously the choice of bounty company, to conduct a more careful selection
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

I am very sorry for such a huge loss mate but next time when you are participating in any bounty campaign you have to do a little reseach about the team managing it. Whether they are real or not because sometimes scam projects fake the team members and also you might also consider bounties that are managed by credible and trustworthy members in this community.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Something like that can happen again and again. It's hard to find a good ICO and bounty campaign, that's true, but it's not impossible. Look for bounty campaigns that do not run that long, pay attention to the manager of the bounty campaign and look at the whitepaper and on the website of the ICO. When people are very present through photos, videos and on public blockchain events, this is a good sign for a reputable ICO and bounty campaign. Try the next time to pay attention to these things. Maybe this will help you. Smiley
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Well i got a different story here , i do join a bounty and they do almost reach hard cap and i got nothing at i been lost 5-6 months. Its the risk that we should knew as a bounty hunters cause sometimes we just wasting our time but indeed there is still a lot posibilities for you and for me to earn money from bounty campaign and i think you cant just depends on ico rating cause it would not help at all cause they paid by ico to get rating, just do your own research if you things good then just join but if not just walk away from it.

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Actually, no one can tell which is the best campaign because no one can predict that specific project is scam, eventhough we keep on researching,reading within the project but at the end it turns to scam, well we have to understand how risky ICO is, just join different campaigns as much as you can ,if one campaign may fail,there are still possible campaigns may succeed.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

If participating in ico will not get a guarantee, I think there will never be a guarantee for bounty. I agree that doing bounty is also an investment, and certainly not all investments as we expect. We do bounty at our own risk, because even ico participants also experience the same problem.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

At least I think that you still learnt a less after 3 - 4 month working for a bounty campaign. There are so many scam campaigns so you need to check every bounty campaign carefully before joining. Sometime join bounty campaign depend on bounty manager is good but sometime it's not. You should know that some bounty campaigns managed by legit managers in here are still scam bounty campaigns Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Well i'm experience also that a bounty campaign was end to 3-4 months but in the end bounty rewards you will receive was not worth. Must better to participated to those bounties are running only a 3 weeks or 4.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

I am also a victim of that korona bounty, what I gathered was that most of some bounty hunter platform are just a waste of time. I believe if u need a cool and awesome bounty platform to join, u can go for amazix or krypical. Both can give u a worthy and reasonable outcome of bounty.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money (as you cold spend this time on other projects). Sometimes, the projects can't reach soft cap, and you risk not only on scams. The only way is to go on, and believe that best is yeat to come.

There are also times when a project does not even complete. It’s possible that while the project is ongoing, its developers and team will suddenly disappear. Some ICOs are made solely for the purpose of gaining profits and once money has been made, the scammers will be gone. It’s definitely a disadvantage for the bounty hunters who spent their time and effort participating in the bounty campaigns.

ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

How long the bounty run because I think that the notofication is long time. Usually when the Ico is failed or doesnt reach softcap the team notice in the middle.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

The same as me, 4 month do for bountyhive and get some invalid token, get only 70$. Do bounty need the luck to get the rewards. Some projects from the famous and great bounty manager Tokensuite is the scam project and i waste time to do for them. I do not know the right way to choose the ood bounty to do right now.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Hahaha. Same like me dude. Before I joined Korona, I only think that we only doesn't paid when that ICO was SCAM. But I am wrong. Also good bounty platform like bountyhive can't guarantee that the ICO will be success.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

Unfortunately, such situations are not common in the existing market. a lot of scam projects and identify them especially at an early stage is very difficult. I try to participate in campaigns only with trusted managers although this does not always work.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I've experienced something like you. participated within 6 months and finally the ico project failed to reach softcap. it is very detrimental to my time. so I prefer to participate in article or youtube campaign only.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

If you already know the problem, why do not you look for a project that at least has got softcap.
I think there will be no guarantee, even from the best bounty management, because if there is a guarantee, maybe we will not be able to participate again.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I took part in several scam or unlucky bounty programmes and I think everyone else did. It's inevitable, you should bear with it. Find more bounties and most of them will be profitable.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

then you must increase your standards when choosing a bounty campaign, maybe most of your quality is only the standard of a scam bounty campaign. you must find a better one, dont lose hope, move on, and look forward.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: