Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

To profit from the bounty of companies, you need to spend at least 6 months, and all this time you need to work and not be lazy.  To make a qualitative contact, video, blogs.  Soc.  networks I would not advise to do at all - spend time in the empty.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

It is regrettable but a normal result, if the ICO fail, it does not award prize winners. So if we want earn many tokens we must joined other campaigns of different projects, the social media etc too.
Really a normal result because no project would tend to pay up bounty participants if they haven't reach out their cap even just on the minimum side which on a simple logic or understanding its normal for them to make such act. No one would be compensated or be given and that's always been part of the life of a bounty hunter. You would be paid up or not on all the works you have done. For some other ways social media campaigns you can join up unlimited camps but we know the pay isn't too high compared when you do join up on signature or translation services.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

Its going to the normal with the last market conditions.
I think if bounty goes more then 6 weeks its not normal and need to review your participation in this campaign, especially if you in signature where you lost most

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

yeah that is the sadest part of working in bounty campaign i also expirience this last campaign i work morethan 3 months and i dont earn money from it. there are lot of scam ico now thats why we need to have more knowledge and we need to read in order to have an legit ico.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

There is always a risk not to get your money for the work done. Many campaigns and indicate that they can exclude a participant at their discretion.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

I already faced that kind of situation in fact for my 10 bounty campaigns that i have joined only 2 project has successful. It really feel bad for me when times bounties are scams or did not reach the soft cap coz bounty hunters are suffering.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

it is so funny that you just called it a waste. let me ask you, what were your activities during that period, were you committed to it were doing quality campaigns? were you doing the right things?
my dear, this is something that requires a lot of commitment, patience, and resilience...
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

That's why I have to see the bounty that is in this year. bad market makes proyei ico many fail and scam. before i participate in bounty i need to know the developed ico project and how the sales progress.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:30:32 AM by herfie.chen

Be careful in choosing the bounty you want to participate, do not just look at the bounty manager only. You should analyze and find information about the bounty you want to joined and you will know which bounty is good.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

To minimize the risk of participating in the bounty campaign, I only participate in them for 4-6 weeks. I know that makes me less money, but at least I don't be under pressure when the campaign scam and don't waste too much time. If you want safety, I recommend you to join Amazix's, Tokensuite, Sylon, CryptoMaze campaign. They can help you avoid scam projects/ICOs.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Before you participate in the bounty mission, you need to be fully prepared. If you think you can't choose the right bounty task, then you should have the ability to choose a bounty manager. The bounty manager will screen out the quality bounty task. , a high probability to avoid your problem
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

A lot of people like you, you should refer to the ICO project before joining its bounty. If the project is reliable, then join
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

These bounty campaigns are having blood bath right now, sometimes we just been manipulated for promoting scam ICO and got red trusted. Sometimes we promoted a real ICO but didnt reached the softcap, when an ICO reach its target, they coins suddenly drops in price after got listed on exchangers. Its kinda frustrated for us right now.. Maybe the golden era of bounty and airdrops already passed ??
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

some bounty from bountyhive are not good,we can choose trusted bounty from trusted manager like btcltcdigger,arteezy.rtx etc.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

This is normal. Airdrop missions and bounty missions will have this situation. I think there may be a problem with the bounty task you have chosen. The bounty task I chose is an invaluable investment task, maybe you are not supposed to waste time here, this is the community of communication. Not a place to make money.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

As for finding the right bounties, I think the best way to do it is to check the number of participants of those bounties. If there are many participants then it is sure fire ok to consider the bounty as legit. The fewer the participants the fewer payments you will get.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

I will give you some advice. I think a long-term view of investment is needed.
Of course, three or four months is not always a good time, but after you join Bounty, tokens will be sent to your wallet within a few months, and some of them will start to benefit from being listed on the market.
It takes at least a year to do this, and if you apply the market flow tax now, you will be able to sell your tokens efficiently at the highest price by looking at the future for two to three years. (Of course, if the market is going to be very good and the results are going to be huge this year, the story will be different.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

As for finding the right bounties, I think the best way to do it is to check the number of participants of those bounties. If there are many participants then it is sure fire ok to consider the bounty as legit. The fewer the participants the fewer payments you will get.
What? The fewer participants means that you will receive more percent from token allocation.
And I dont think many participants registered in some bounty campaign shows the quality of the campaign Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
loveaspirations1552000@gm

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

That is why you should carefully consider the project you want to follow. 70% of the ICO is scam and its bounty is the same.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

I think that when you participate in a bounty mission, you must carefully select the project and ask the bounty manager about everything about the bounty. Read future articles and plans.
If there is no bounty after completing the task.
Be sure to go to their telegram to ask the administrator, otherwise you will not get anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: