Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Majority of us probably experienced something like this or even worse. You truly never know in crypto. It makes me angry every time something like this happens, but I guess it's part of the job here.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

There are several bounties that are not worth attending. Many are extensive and undated to finish. Others take too long to distribute the tokens. Before entering a bounty, evaluate all parameters.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

Do not worry, this happens quite often, but there is nothing wrong. Most likely you just made a little mistake, but next time you will be more attentive to the choice of your project
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

it's miles pathetic you had such an unlucky enjoy, a few bounty individuals have also enjoy identical along with myself. So, don't surrender! continue but be extra cautious with the bounty you pick to sign up for. There are reputable bounty managers that you could trust to an extent, search and be part of their programs.
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I will not give you tips, however I give you an exhortation dependably do abundance with your examination before doing. Particularly the best ones are the bounties for ICOs with effectively raised Soft Cap. Be that as it may, you can pick astutely notwithstanding when you take a gander at a few evaluations and posts of guides.
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

you have to choose only the best projects to participate, many bounty companies are scammers
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I'm sorry, but did you keep track of the ICO progress while participating in this campaign? After a couple of weeks, it was pretty clear that this project won't be a success. Okay, maybe in a month. But 3 or 4 months? It doesn't make any sense for me. You relied on a noname bounty manager. You receive nothing.  (Actually, guys, do you know who are bountyhive team members? google only knows the ceo.)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

True, this is often the case in prizes, especially now when all kinds of ico are growing, so the more Scam.
Staying calm and not angry is always better to choose more companies and make sense.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Can I say you are just unlucky to have chosen that project in your signature wearing bounty while they have many , you can keep on doing and am sure you will be happy soon, also you can be checking the project performance too to know if they are meeting up with their target and if not you can quickly switch to another one that you think will perform too.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

This is the main mistake of those speculators, who they expect so much.
We must remember that if ICO will not reach its peak maximum, no bounty will be distributed because the project has no funds.
So, need carefulness.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

First, you have to find trusted bounty managers with high reputation. They are not managing scam bounties or scam projects. And personally, I don't recommend Bountyhive bounties. because of too many participants.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:29 AM

Well it's sad to.know that you wasted your time and effort for nothing.
But remember that failure it a part of success, just be more careful next time.  Research more about the project before you invest in it.
You can try "SKYCHAIN.IO", they have a great te members.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

Stuff like this happens all the time. Do not stress it. I once joined a bounty campaign, stayed there for almost a month, but gave it up because I felt another one was better. That other one didn't turn out to much. You would be less stress out if you understand that stuff like this is part of the game.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

I felt that same event that happened to my life here in this kind of platform and I feel ashamed to myself that I've join that kind of bounty campaign. Currently I'm joining the Capital Technologies and Research it was a good bounty campaign because the manager always updated the participants and the spread sheet is always updating time by time and they continue the second round because they become successful.
Elai101

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

Well it's sad to.know that you wasted your time and effort for nothing.
But remember that failure it a part of success, just be more careful next time.  Research more about the project before you invest in it.
You can try "SKYCHAIN.IO", they have a great te members.
Exactly, as I experienced the same situation i wasted time soo much waiting but failure in the end but I never got discourage nor disappointed because as I enter crypto i also include to accept this kind of possibilities. Not all are a success story of bounty but we must move on and never stop until we found the good bounty that will provide good income and future.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:49:56 AM

Experienced the same. Most of the ICOs I have joined are lasted from 1 to 2 1/2 months. And despite of being in the campaign for a reasonable span of time, the reward I got was just ranging from 30-70 dollars. The price of tokens dump as soon as it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine working for more than one month for a reward less than 100 dollars. ICOs nowadays are disappointing and are not as profitable as the previous ICOs.

Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

Not getting paid  by a bounty campaign is a risk for the bounty hunters. Whether it is fraud or because softcap is not achieved it makes us both get nothing. Our time is useless, but we must respond wisely. I've also experienced it, but I keep the spirit by following other campaigns. Now I am choosing good campaigns considering the manager and his team and see what projects will be done.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:07:16 AM

Experienced the same. Most of the ICOs I have joined are lasted from 1 to 2 1/2 months. And despite of being in the campaign for a reasonable span of time, the reward I got was just ranging from 30-70 dollars. The price of tokens dump as soon as it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine working for more than one month for a reward less than 100 dollars. ICOs nowadays are disappointing and are not as profitable as the previous ICOs.
You have to be very optimistic in accepting in that kind of situation because that is really happening and I had experience that many times. I've work hard so much in the said bounty waiting and waiting then comes to the end that the bounty manager had no feedback about the project. We keep asking in the forum but no response from the team. In other situation, there are times that tokens are distributed to the members but the value are keep dumping and from time to time it never pump again, another waste of time, so sad.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Sometimes I also encounter some unsuccessful bounty scam or bounty. It took me a lot of work. I had some experience following to pick the good bounty:
How are good bounty?
Its not Scam project
The rules of the bounty must be easy to do
How to Choose Good Bounty?
That bounty gets many high Rank in Bitcointalk join
You can go to the spreadsheet (Total Bounty Participant) to find out. Because of the high rankings on the cast they are experienced.

The project is highly rated on the ICO Rating websites such as icobenh, icorating, icomarks etc.
Because they do not have that ICO on such sites

Bounty manager must be professional and Prestige is trusted by many people
Because only the person who decides to send the token to you. A Bounty Manager fuzzy chicken open fat even when the project is successful but the Bounty Manager is bad to send Token to you, you only have the way "Waking in the night".
AmaZix, ColorlessK, Sylon 3 are very reputable and professional Bounty managers you can find them if you want.

How many bounty do you have at once?
It does not matter how many bounty you have at the same time. The important thing is "How much money do you get at the same time?"
Because this is a mixed play mixed with many things you have to know what is valuable.
Every bounty I do, I eat a lot. Actually do a lot of eating but do the Bounty of Good Projects you get Token.
Why ? As it succeeds ICO has the money that pays you. If it fails then 100% you do not receive any Dong.
Site Bounty Updates?
Some Scam, Some Not ... Say Like Capital: D
bountyhive.io
bountyplatform.io
bounties.biz
cryptocreed.com
bounty0x.io
Web sites are also based on Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bitcointalk Bounties (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Yes, unfortunately, this now happens quite often. During the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, investment activity in ICO projects also significantly decreased. Therefore, many even good ICO projects do not collect the necessary funds even for Coftcap. In addition, there are now many ICOs with fraudulent projects. Work for bounty hunters has become quite difficult. I have to carefully select ICO projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: