Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
bxxkj

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I feel very sorry for your encounter with me. Every day, many people spend a lot of time on the bounty but they don’t get anything. In fact, there are many real and reliable bounty waiting for us to dig. I feel that I want to join a real A reliable bounty must go to the website and white paper that understands the bounty, understand what their plans are, and don’t follow them blindly.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
At the moment, it's very difficult to find a good project in which you can enter and get from them at least some profit, it is necessary to look for a long time and not about the fact that this project will be successful.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

To pick a good ICO also needs a little luck. You should consider to time the implementation of the campaign, who is the manager? There are also reviews from ICO trustworthy websites for a clearer look
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Why do you choose to listen to everyone rather than do your own research?
Because I think you have been here long enough to find out the mistakes and learn from them.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

It is expected that not all your bounty participation will turn out to be successful.  Even during bullish market,  many bounty still fail. You win some and lose some, that is the way it is.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Sometimes these things happen. This is not the worst situation. I have been posting for GasFiles project for more than 3 months and finally they just shut down all the channels and ran away with investors funds)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

Sometimes happens. On the other hand you get bounties, that will give you very nice returns. If you read the forum maybe check on the projects that higher ranked members are campaigning for. This should point you to some good projects.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

Well I feel you man, I understand, been there before. I think it is part of the risks we are taking. We can only research and check if the project is good, the manager is reliable and all but at the end of the day, leaving empty handed is a risk that we are all facing in bounties. The sooner that you accept and let it go, the sooner you will be able to move on and participate on another project, hope this time it is worth it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

I know how it's feeling when the bounty project you enrolled was not success in reach softcap, so all works will be not paid.
Usually i do following Tokentops for looking ico project review before i joined into their bounty or buy token on crowdsale.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I am unlucky to have three bounty that did not pay me, but I just moved on and really checking campaign that I am part of, I always check daily for updates and announcement and of course feedbacks from trusted and experts who can figure out scam or ICO that will eventually going to pause their campaign.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Such stories happen every day and this is a big problem that we need to solve with you. If we start working with this, we will start to understand how to make software or an application that guarantees rewards, but so far all this is at the stage of innovations.

Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Bounties could be quite profitable... But really, I have my reservations concerning bountyhive as well... I joined based on strong recommendations buh I'm also yet to benefit maximally from the platform.

Meanwhile, crypto is highly speculative and volatile, your next million might just be from a long-forgotten project so don't give up...
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

Sorry to hear this, though it is frustrating but you do not need to give up or be depressed. Take your time to do a very good research of the available projects, do not be in haste, take time and patiently res through all vital information and I am sure you will find a potential project with god manager, whitepaper, community and team to join.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

I think,one thing that you need to know!..that,participating in bounty campaign,a patience is really needed. Never expect that on every bounty campaign activities has done,you will be rewarded. There's a lot of bounty campaign that failed on their promises,but there's also good campaign that can make you rich.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

We need to be aware of this work seriously. Each of us has the right to choose and identify the bounty pursue or test it. Although the bounty has a lot of confusion and panic from scam projects lately. But I have confidence in the bounty and the overall development of the blockchain industry. You need to be more patient.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

donot get depressed by that some bounties are scam, trust there are number of good bounties and manager as well. while doing different bounties you bwill get experienced and you will be able to analyze that which type of bounties paid you well. just do the hardwork because if any bounty successed you will definately be better paid off

LadyNymeria

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Choose a good campaign that has a good and reputable bounty manager. Bountyhive is no good I've stopped doing bounties there. Also, join in a community. Like in facebook there are groups of bounty hunters. You can get feedback from them on which campaign to join.
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Reading about the bounties and predicting helps a lot and makes it simpler to clear things.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

I think so many bounty scams are so double avoidance of being like bounty scams to make your work harder and better reviewing what you have to do before joining a bounty that you can not avoid bounty scam so double careful with the bounty.
anupaditya

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

I think you should talk to the manager on telegram and you should keep on checking the bounty on bitcoin . According to me paygine is the best bounty camping and it is a successful program and will not lead you to depression again  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: