Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:25:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
sashapoc

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Such "interesting" garbage projects come across now more and more often. They either immediately allocate a very small pool to the bounty company, or over time, very much reduce its size, leaving honest bounty hunters without proper payments. I'm very sad about that.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

Choose a company with good managers who have a good rating, but of course it's a shame that nothing is earned and spent their time and energy in the blank,but this is the reverse side of the company's generosity, this sometimes happens.
I agree with you, to avoid these situations you should choose a company with managers with good trust. Unfortunately, sometimes you will get nothing even with good managers.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You may be oriented on some good manager but it will not guarantee you that project will reach the soft or hard cap, manager can not know this information. I would not recommend you to trust the ICO rating sites, in my opinion these services gives information not trusted very often, the price for advertising of the concrete project plays a role in it. Make your own opinion about the project - pay attention to the advisors and the team of the project, their WP. 
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

I think you should talk to the manager on telegram and you should keep on checking the bounty on bitcoin . According to me paygine is the best bounty camping and it is a successful program and will not lead you to depression again  Wink
Talking to the campaign manager on Telegram could work, the campaign managers usually have a btct profile for messaging as well.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

We shouldn't depend on bounty managers, Because they can't guarantee about reaching soft-cap, but i believe we can get real project from reputed bounty managers. But for selecting promising project that have ability to reach soft-cap we should take look about inside of project and team members and their activities at TG groups etc.   
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

sorry for your time and energy being wasted. i am also on bountyhive and I have always advise some hunters on the platform that it is not all bounty campaign that worth joining. with my little experience in bounty hunting, i have realized that ICO that do not provide regular update on social media have little tendency of making the target. if you check korona coin well you will know the team managing the project are not really great in term of creating and providing update about the project. it is very unlikely that korona update their twitter page twice in a week. such project can not be successful. it funny that majority of hunters on the platform are newbie who always rush to click participate button when new bounty campaign is open without evaluating the project. not all project on the platform will be successful so you need to choose wisely before participating. time is money Grin
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Yes. I know that feeling. I have been participating in 4 scamed projects and I regret I didn't researched more in order to get to know about scam earlier. Anyway that situation didn/t stop me and I continue psrticiption in bounty. Now I'm trying to learn more about the project and team Of cource that is not a guarntie, but still I have more chances to work for legit projects.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

It is a pity that you all turned out that way. But I don't think you should worry about it, you just got caught on the bench. Next time you will be much more lucky!
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

so sad to hear that but the reality is there are so many things that can go wrong with bounty business.
for example, you may produce good contents but how much stake you get is depending on how many people who are doing the same campaign and whether the bounty admin likes your content.
Then you gotta wait for a long time, sometime a few months to get your coin if there are any at all!
then you have to sell those coins you get from the bounty, the value depends on how good the project you worked for is.
There are so many factors that make bounty business risky, unforgiving.
So a word of advice: only do it as a part-time job, you need a solid team to get profit. If you're alone, dont do it full time.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Yes. I know that feeling. I have been participating in 4 scamed projects and I regret I didn't researched more in order to get to know about scam earlier. Anyway that situation didn/t stop me and I continue psrticiption in bounty. Now I'm trying to learn more about the project and team Of cource that is not a guarntie, but still I have more chances to work for legit projects.
isn't part of the bounty job is to at least read the white paper? I mean, just read that alone can filter out so many obvious scams. I dont wanna name any names but all scam projects dont spend as much effort to write good white paper or even proper English. So before investing your time, its best to read the white paper first.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

I think you should choose better projects, here are some tips how to select: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos besides, pay attention to idea, it is most important thing, idea should be promising and interesting, which will most probably work.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

Is not happening to you only alot of people has being facing this problem no one here will come out to say he or she haven't did scam or failed project... but you will just keep on try more you will surely do succesfull ico

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Look at www.icoguide.com rates, they are most trustworthy in industry in my opinion, they are real and not paid. So take a look, highly recommended.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

I have almost the same situation, for 4 months I got $ 150, but I do not despair and I participated in several projects from which I expect payments

That's why we to do some research first before joining projects. Because some of this projects are just hype or scams. Its just waste of time and effort if you've join in wrong and bad projects.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

all bounties that do not reach softcap when the sale will not pay for participants who join the bounty and to determine a good project you must study the whitepaper and see the team in the bounty so that you know the products and goals of ico, and do not believe in the ico rating because ico who has a good rating will not necessarily achieve success...

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

in my opinion it's too long and maybe the results will be very little better if you join the bounty campaign that is almost complete.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You may be oriented on some good manager but it will not guarantee you that project will reach the soft or hard cap, manager can not know this information. I would not recommend you to trust the ICO rating sites, in my opinion these services gives information not trusted very often, the price for advertising of the concrete project plays a role in it. Make your own opinion about the project - pay attention to the advisors and the team of the project, their WP. 

Sometimes there is not enough time to view all the new company bounties that go out. I try to trust bounty managers who already earned confidence in the crypto currency market. Therefore, you should look at the topics on the forum, where there is a discussion of bounty managers.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

It's really normal that's the risk of joining bounty campaign how can they pay you if their goal is not reached obviously they will not continue the project

kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

I've  experienced  that also and take note its my first bounty  campaign i spend most  of my time because i thought  i really  gonna earn big funds and after that what  a big disappointed i felt coz just after the campaign  was done they made a announcement  that they are already cancelling the campaign  because  even  the softcap has not been reach😟at first i feel so depressed  on it because there is a lot planned already  that i want to do.I already move on and from now on i already set my mind and expectation.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Every bounty hunters will testify to this experience. We have all one campaign that don't pay because they couldn't reach their soft cap. Bounty Manager cannot guaranty whether you will get your token or not. It is all due to whether softcap or hardcap was reached.  It is important you do your own research of the project, don't just be like bounty hunter, be like an investor who want to invest in the project. Join the telegram community to see what people are discussing about the project. Ask yourself, if you can put your money into the project, if yes  then join the bounty. Participate as many as bounty you can, if one doesn't pay another will pay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: