Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 03:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8256 times)
pattley

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

The non payment in bounties has been happening to me constantly for the last 6 months.  I'm very frustrated and ready to quit.  I'm spending much more time investigating and feel I have some good bounties right now but not holding my breath either. 
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

I rarely participate in the signature campaign if I see that the project has not collected at least softcap. It's definitely hard to find a good campaign with a small number of participants.

It's not so difficult if you know how to analyze companies and spend enough time on it. The forum has many good projects with a small number of participants.
I think it's not difficult to find good bounty project will small of participants, but sometime we must believe in luck, even it's look like potential project with working products, still can't raise their softcap and stop the project development, do you know that nobody care about bounty hunter, we can't do anything, don't be sad because there's still a long way to go
RusLeader

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Do people still do bounties from bountyhive? That platform is just bullshit. I also wasted many months doing bounty from there but none could fetch me $10

Знaчит дeлaeтe чтo-тo нe пpaвильнo. Mнoгo cкaмa в ceти гyляeт, пoэтoмy нyжнo выпoлнять пo мaкcимyмy чтoбы вce пoлyчилocь
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Before joining any bounty, do a lot of research about the project and the team behind it. Go through their website and white paper and see everything seems genuine or not.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Bad luck or bad research before joining bounty? I`m currently in short bounty campaign, but when it ends for couple weeks I will join some other one, PM me if you wish to follow me and I will choose bounty for both of us, I`m already looking what is good, but I think we will see some better campaigns in next month.
Take a look on this list https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming, here you can find many good informations about upcoming icos. Good luck my friends, its hard to find a good bounty this days so always do a good research, or you will end up like op, 3-4 months for nothing, now you understand how smart it is to do couple days research, not couple minutes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I advise you to keep abreast of the project if they have the potential to achieve soft cap or not, so you can decide to continue or not.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Everyone who doing bounties work knows that if ICO not able to achieve their targets then nothing will be distributed. The market conditions are worst for new ICO's as ethereum dropped significantly and normally all ICO using erc20 technology and they are not able to get as per their budgeted requirements and extending their dates to meet their targets. I am also doing many bounties and some of them gone without reach their goals and I get nothing. It is a part of life so never lose heart.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Yep, that is depressing. Basically, it is impossible to protect yourself from scams in bounties, but you can decrease the chance of being scammed by doing your research. The more knowledge you will have - the easier for you will be to identify the scams and reliable bounties.

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

when a project does not reach its target, it means that the project failed and surely the bounty hunter will not get anything. You must be more careful and do research on the project before joining. sorry to hear that, but you can't learn from this mistake.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

I suggest you to learn and review the project before you joining their bounty program. Read their whitepaper, check out their social media, find out the background of the team.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

The non payment in bounties has been happening to me constantly for the last 6 months.  I'm very frustrated and ready to quit.  I'm spending much more time investigating and feel I have some good bounties right now but not holding my breath either. 
yes bro many bounties are scam here, idk what happen they are scam
i think bounty isnt good anymore, trading is better to get more
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

This is risk of work in bounty campaign, and we have to take it.   I am also been work by duration 4 month in signature campaign,  and after that I have to wait other more than 1 month  to get the reward . To minimize the risk of this job,  for the better doing research to know how strong that project. New ICO everyday and we have to spend more times to make research about fundamental of the project
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Unfortunately, I had this feeling in the DIW campaign I joined in January. Since I have the right to remove my signature at any time pursuant to the rules of the campaign, I have been out of the campaign for about a month and decided to leave and when I got the last stake I left the campaign. At approximately ICO price, I had earned a profit of 1.3 ETH, but as a result of the inability of the marketing team to be inexperienced, inexperienced, and lazy, this gain was reduced to a funny amount of about 0.1 ETH. It is a very bad feeling and feeling that I have not been able to get a good response as a labor when I have to spend it. That's why it's a good idea to be very careful when choosing a campaign.
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

First, you have to find trusted bounty managers with high reputation. They are not managing scam bounties or scam projects. And personally, I don't recommend Bountyhive bounties. because of too many participants.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

So usually it happens. Now most of the bounty campaigns are scum. After the bounty, the price always flies down because of the grandiose and massive sale of tokens.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

Because you participated in the project failed. And of course you can not get money when that project fails. It is best to look for the bounty of the good ICO. Being well-known by BMs or teams like Cryptomaze .. there are many good bounty will make you happy
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

Well all of us are still suffering and encountering that situation. However don't be disappointed because there's a lot bounty projects that are waiting for you. Instead on thinking others you should to try or spend more time yo study ICo and bounty campaign which are good beginning to choose a better bounty campaigns. Don't be discouraged at all because patience is the key to find a good bounty project.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Well, that's the downside of being bounty hunter not earning reward for all the project we join no matter how hard we work on it. It's really difficult to tell which project will prosper and succeed and which is not. I also have project that not able to reach soft cap and many bounties I joined pause  their main token sale so I have to wait. The thing is that, joining ICO doesn't matter if you're investor or bounty hunter is a big risk and there's really no security if your investment will return or not. If it succeed then return/reward is high but if it doesn't then just move on.
Don't be depress, that's just the way ICO is. Focus on your job so you have steady income and continue to do bounty for an investment.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

I also had such experience my very first signature campaign turned out that way then I discovered Amazix and I have always been paid for all my campaigns and for that I am happy. The problem again is that there is no knowing which project will reach their softcap or not just do your research well and try to join high quality projects as they are always sure to have multiple investors and backers.
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

I have had such disappointments before and it doesn't feel good one bit considering the amount of time spent working on such projects. Some even add two or more months to the campaign because they couldn't reach the target, making the bounty hunters quite agitated. Moving forward I settle more with non ico projects with weekly airdrops, that way I see what am working for and be encouraged to put in more work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: