Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

Hello to all members of the community! I have just known about the existence of such a good project. The tendency of unification is really good in realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project and ideas it follows?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Hello to all members of the community! I have just known about the existence of such a good project. The tendency of unification is really good in realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project and ideas it follows?

Goood day! You have paid attention to necessary details,the project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to adapt it to our perception
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Goood day! You have paid attention to necessary details,the project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to adapt it to our perception
All i see for now is nothing but big potential of developers with good idea. Unification is good, but what part will be united and for what purpose? I want to buy tokens of this project that is why i want to know as more as you can explain
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

All i see for now is nothing but big potential of developers with good idea. Unification is good, but what part will be united and for what purpose? I want to buy tokens of this project that is why i want to know as more as you can explain

There will be three parts - banking, exchange systems and security insurance - united into one with special mobile app that will be comfortable for every cryptouser. Very ambicious and promising
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

There will be three parts - banking, exchange systems and security insurance - united into one with special mobile app that will be comfortable for every cryptouser. Very ambicious and promising

May i see pictures of this app and know more about these parts. What will be made for each part and how these part will work within the ecosystem of the project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

May i see pictures of this app and know more about these parts. What will be made for each part and how these part will work within the ecosystem of the project?
Ofc you can. This team make a lot of video content explaining what is done and what is in progress. Here is video showing the look of this app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGMHx_8ZgA  There is a bit more of youtube
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Ofc you can. This team make a lot of video content explaining what is done and what is in progress. Here is video showing the look of this app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGMHx_8ZgA  There is a bit more of youtube
just fall in love with all the videos where everything is shown clearly (work, colors, instructions for use) It requires a lot of efforts to create conted that will be clear for every user
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

just fall in love with all the videos where everything is shown clearly (work, colors, instructions for use) It requires a lot of efforts to create conted that will be clear for every user

as for directions i will explain it particially for you to understand it clearer
The fist one is NELUNS Bank (Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world.Debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards.Deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat.P2P Lending platformMobile application for iOS and Android)

The second one is NELUNS Exchange
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat, “Bank guarantee” principle. Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds , Protection from cyberattacks, Full functionality during peak loads ,Effective user support services API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX, and others.
bitokman

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

as for directions i will explain it particially for you to understand it clearer
The fist one is NELUNS Bank (Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world.Debit and credit Visa, Mastercard, American express cards.Deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat.P2P Lending platformMobile application for iOS and Android)

Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat, “Bank guarantee” principle. Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds , Protection from cyberattacks, Full functionality during peak loads ,Effective user support services API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software such as Fusion, TAKION, MetaTrader, Metastock, ROX, and others.
Hmm, and the last one is somehow connected to security of funds too, i suppose. As for previous two directions, it is high time to create one app for all these operations and transactions with high speed.
a1471989

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Hmm, and the last one is somehow connected to security of funds too, i suppose. As for previous two directions, it is high time to create one app for all these operations and transactions with high speed.

NELUNS Insurance (Trade insurance, transaction insurance, protection from technical issues protection from failed counterparty obligations) The last one was predictable, i agree with you  Smiley
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

This project has very big potential! But everything depends on developer's reaction and time of implementation of this project, of course.  This time this direction is not new.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

This project has very big potential! But everything depends on developer's reaction and time of implementation of this project, of course.  This time this direction is not new.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future

I suppose that in will take less than two years for cryptocurrencies to become accepted in all shops and markets. And this project will become the one of the main reasons of such a transition.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

I suppose that in will take less than two years for cryptocurrencies to become accepted in all shops and markets. And this project will become the one of the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you both. The world is under constant development and changes very fast but some changes are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds unreal
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

I totally agree with you both. The world is under constant development and changes very fast but some changes are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds unreal
I think that the replacement is still can be finished (it is impossible for today) . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies, such a transition will take more than hundred year
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

I think that the replacement is still can be finished (it is impossible for today) . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies, such a transition will take more than hundred year

Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies can create some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: