Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

hello participants of the community! Only one day and presale is over, what do you think about results of the fund raising campaign ran by neluns?
As for me, this is nice result, but hard cap is not achieved Sad it does not mean that the team of developers has made something wrong, but some things should be changed
not changed but fixed , I think. This team is very patient to small details. This time they did their utmost.
I think that this result is pretty good if we talk about conditions of the market, ICO projects can't reach the hard cap
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

hello participants of the community! Only one day and presale is over, what do you think about results of the fund raising campaign ran by neluns?
As for me, this is nice result, but hard cap is not achieved Sad it does not mean that the team of developers has made something wrong, but some things should be changed
not changed but fixed , I think. This team is very patient to small details. This time they did their utmost.
I think that this result is pretty good if we talk about conditions of the market, ICO projects can't reach the hard cap
and neluns almost did it, it was nice try, but we should wait until presale ends because none of us can predict the result
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

and neluns almost did it, it was nice try, but we should wait until presale ends because none of us can predict the result
We can predict but we don't know for a fact, for sure . You should differentiate these terms and understand what every term mean
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

We can predict but we don't know for a fact, for sure . You should differentiate these terms and understand what every term mean
very promising project, nice idea and now with successful presale stage, it means a lot a shows to potential investors that this project is trusted by other participants of community!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

very promising project, nice idea and now with successful presale stage, it means a lot a shows to potential investors that this project is trusted by other participants of community!
Yeah, after presale there will be a large number of absolutely new members of the community. Success is always attracts new members involved into community
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Yeah, after presale there will be a large number of absolutely new members of the community. Success is always attracts new members involved into community
I agree with your opinion, there should be investors who will support this project on further stages of sales. But at the same time i dont exclude the fact that the same investors will take part
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I agree with your opinion, there should be investors who will support this project on further stages of sales. But at the same time i dont exclude the fact that the same investors will take part
I hope that everything will turn much better or even though in the same way. I think that this stage was fine and the team will make everything better!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Now we can say that the implementation of this project is closer than before! Every participant made big contribution to this great goal! My congradulations to everybody
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Now we can say that the implementation of this project is closer than before! Every participant made big contribution to this great goal! My congradulations to everybody
Blockchain will change our world and this team will be provider of digital progress to our society, we can be proud of this team. they do everything they can for success
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Blockchain will change our world and this team will be provider of digital progress to our society, we can be proud of this team. they do everything they can for success
This team has enormous potential, they know how tendencies of today are going to change, neluns extends the boarders! Not Blockchain will change world, but teams with similar charge and source of God ideas!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

This team has enormous potential, they know how tendencies of today are going to change, neluns extends the boarders! Not Blockchain will change world, but teams with similar charge and source of God ideas!
I agree with, Blockchain is nothing without people who can improve it and find the spheres where it can be implemented
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

I agree with, Blockchain is nothing without people who can improve it and find the spheres where it can be implemented
Good thoughts, we should support developers. It is very hard to convince people that your idea is better than other developers have. this year i have not seen such a good project as Neluns
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Good thoughts, we should support developers. It is very hard to convince people that your idea is better than other developers have. this year i have not seen such a good project as Neluns
And should also keep in mind the information about making content for their community. They are always searching for new source of information and entertainment.
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

And should also keep in mind the information about making content for their community. They are always searching for new source of information and entertainment.
All the news about project are updated everyday and in time, always concise and to the point. Even minor changes in road map or white paper are observed on the website
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

All the news about project are updated everyday and in time, always concise and to the point. Even minor changes in road map or white paper are observed on the website
The project's website has pretty good design and provide information not only about the project but also about the world of digital and technical development
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

The project's website has pretty good design and provide information not only about the project but also about the world of digital and technical development
It is very interesting to read all the information and watch video content than was made by developers or participants of the community
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

It is very interesting to read all the information and watch video content than was made by developers or participants of the community
yes, it shows the attitude of the developers to the community and the project. They are very hardworking and will qualified. Everything is on the right place and nothing can go wrong.
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

In fact, now Neluns follows the latest tendencies of the cryptocurrecy world, but then Neluns will change everything, then bet on the most important idea of unification of different directions
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

In fact, now Neluns follows the latest tendencies of the cryptocurrecy world, but then Neluns will change everything, then bet on the most important idea of unification of different directions
I have seen an article about neluns. There was information that investors choose neluns for thier brave and smart ideas. I think that they wil go so far with their big knowledge
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: