Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
All tokens are distributed this way -
12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
And what is the total amount of tokens, how much will be issued on the market and what the start price is expected?
All the information can be found on the web-site, but i will answer if you ask Smiley During the ICO 200 000 000 NLS tokens will be released with the base price of 1 NLS token = 1 USD
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
And what is the total amount of tokens, how much will be issued on the market and what the start price is expected?
All the information can be found on the web-site, but i will answer if you ask Smiley During the ICO 200 000 000 NLS tokens will be released with the base price of 1 NLS token = 1 USD
Sorry for taking your time and being a bit annoying, but i am really interested in this platform. I asked about funds distribution, not tokens. You must have misunderstood my question!
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Sorry for taking your time and being a bit annoying, but i am really interested in this platform. I asked about funds distribution, not tokens. You must have misunderstood my question!
Sorry, but next time be more polite, please ok? 10% will be spent on the marketing campaign, 7% is just a reserve fund, 3% is for personnel salaries and 80% will be spent on the development of project's ecosystem
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Sorry, but next time be more polite, please ok? 10% will be spent on the marketing campaign, 7% is just a reserve fund, 3% is for personnel salaries and 80% will be spent on the development of project's ecosystem

what is meant by the development of project's ecosystem? It means implementation of the project or it include some steps for launching of the platform?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

what is meant by the development of project's ecosystem? It means implementation of the project or it include some steps for launching of the platform?
Ecosystem development,applications,  investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance, investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software, development of our own software and ecosystem functionality
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Ecosystem development,applications,  investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance, investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software, development of our own software and ecosystem functionality
I appreciate your help, thank you a lot. May i contact you if i have questions about project or the whole system of blockchain? This topic is really hard to understand
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

I appreciate your help, thank you a lot. May i contact you if i have questions about project or the whole system of blockchain? This topic is really hard to understand
You can send me a message at any time. I am always glad to help to other participants of our community. Neluns is a very promising project and i want more people to be confident in this
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Guys, only two days before the pre-sale ends, the hard cap is almost reached lets help to the team of developers to achieve such a hard goal!
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

Guys, only two days before the pre-sale ends, the hard cap is almost reached lets help to the team of developers to achieve such a hard goal!
I like your attitude of spirit, but all pre-purchases have already been made, we will wait for the start of sales. The project will involve new participants and there will be new funds
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

I like your attitude of spirit, but all pre-purchases have already been made, we will wait for the start of sales. The project will involve new participants and there will be new funds
Cannot disagree with previous speaker, but i still hope that hard cap will be reached. 300 thousands is not such a big number if we take into account the fact that 1.5 million of tokens is sold
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Cannot disagree with previous speaker, but i still hope that hard cap will be reached. 300 thousands is not such a big number if we take into account the fact that 1.5 million of tokens is sold
This team is hardworking one, i think that they can invite more people and convince them to make an investment. The idea is not new, but the way of its implementation is different in comparison with other projects
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

What are the chances of the project for a successful launch, how do you assess the chances of the project team that their efforts will really have a big impact on the market situation?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

What are the chances of the project for a successful launch, how do you assess the chances of the project team that their efforts will really have a big impact on the market situation?
Very good question! I think that the efforts that are made to create the project should increase several times more so that this project will be successful
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

Very good question! I think that the efforts that are made to create the project should increase several times more so that this project will be successful
A critical remark, but why do you think so? If you believe the analysts, the project will take a very high line in the ranking of demanded projects
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

A critical remark, but why do you think so? If you believe the analysts, the project will take a very high line in the ranking of demanded projects
What kind of experts are analysts who talk about the rating of the demand for projects? I have never met such analysis, could you tell me where I can find such articles?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

This team is hardworking one, i think that they can invite more people and convince them to make an investment. The idea is not new, but the way of its implementation is different in comparison with other projects
Yeah, they post a lot of information about their project and the way of its further implementation, thus, inviting a lot of people interested in digital development!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

What kind of experts are analysts who talk about the rating of the demand for projects? I have never met such analysis, could you tell me where I can find such articles?
Now I observe a tendency to inaction of the project, when all the main efforts have already been made and there has been a lull in the creation of the project part including
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

Yeah, they post a lot of information about their project and the way of its further implementation, thus, inviting a lot of people interested in digital development!
I came across such an article in Google, try the same as I ask a question about the rating of current crypto-currency projects
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

In fact, I believe that the project will succeed, as online banking is now actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators, to support fintech projects. All this creates favorable conditions for the launch of Neluns.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

In fact, I believe that the project will succeed, as online banking is now actively developing in most countries, many of them even open incubators, to support fintech projects. All this creates favorable conditions for the launch of Neluns.
Do you think that such a project as Neluns can be equated with full-fledged online banking? The fact is that you are talking about a system that is already running and working in a number of countries around the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: