Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

In fact, now Neluns follows the latest tendencies of the cryptocurrecy world, but then Neluns will change everything, then bet on the most important idea of unification of different directions
I have seen an article about neluns. There was information that investors choose neluns for thier brave and smart ideas. I think that they wil go so far with their big knowledge
No wonder. This team has enourmous experience in all things even sknow why prelightly connected with the blockchain technology! I do not why the hardcap is not reached yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

In fact, now Neluns follows the latest tendencies of the cryptocurrecy world, but then Neluns will change everything, then bet on the most important idea of unification of different directions
I have seen an article about neluns. There was information that investors choose neluns for thier brave and smart ideas. I think that they wil go so far with their big knowledge
No wonder. This team has enourmous experience in all things even sknow why prelightly connected with the blockchain technology! I do not why the hardcap is not reached yet
Cryptocurrency world is one of the most complicated things, sometimes the best ideas and projects are not able to raise enough funds for implementation, but this project has good results for now
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Cryptocurrency world is one of the most complicated things, sometimes the best ideas and projects are not able to raise enough funds for implementation, but this project has good results for now
Yes, it brings a lot of problems to all the ICOs, but i think it is only a hard period of time and we will see better times in a year or two. Stabilization is not so far as it may seem
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Yes, it brings a lot of problems to all the ICOs, but i think it is only a hard period of time and we will see better times in a year or two. Stabilization is not so far as it may seem
How do you think, what should we do to cope with this preiod of time, i mean not we but those people who want to run new projects with large fund-raising campaigns
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

How do you think, what should we do to cope with this preiod of time, i mean not we but those people who want to run new projects with large fund-raising campaigns
In this situation we can do anything but support the project in which all we are involved, to participate in bounty programs, make video content and articles about advantages of the project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

In this situation we can do anything but support the project in which all we are involved, to participate in bounty programs, make video content and articles about advantages of the project
Far from it, i think that we can do more for the project. The team of developers does utmost and we can promote their project on other resources
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Far from it, i think that we can do more for the project. The team of developers does utmost and we can promote their project on other resources
Very difficult situation, i know it's hard to realize that you can not be of much use. I hope that this hard situation on the market will not affect this project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

Very difficult situation, i know it's hard to realize that you can not be of much use. I hope that this hard situation on the market will not affect this project
I hope too, the implementation of this project will change everything we knew before, banking system, exchage system and of course security. Will wait for the implementation!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

I really think that Neluns can change rules in international ecommerce. It can level up the whole industry thanks to certain special features. I think it can help to improve international financial relations between consumers and vendors.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

I really think that Neluns can change rules in international ecommerce. It can level up the whole industry thanks to certain special features. I think it can help to improve international financial relations between consumers and vendors.
Yes, I agree with you that Neluns has all features that will change the market but I don’t know what you mean exactly. This project offers a new approach to digital and real assets. I want to know more about features that you’ve mentioned.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Yes, I agree with you that Neluns has all features that will change the market but I don’t know what you mean exactly. This project offers a new approach to digital and real assets. I want to know more about features that you’ve mentioned.
Actually, I’ve mentioned the SWIFT. It means that any user will be able to use services of a network that enables international financial institutions to send and receive information about transactions in a secure, standardized, and reliable ecosystem.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

Actually, I’ve mentioned the SWIFT. It means that any user will be able to use services of a network that enables international financial institutions to send and receive information about transactions in a secure, standardized, and reliable ecosystem.
Wow. It looks awesome. I think this feature need to be accessible all over the world. By the way, what it is exactly? A protocol or something else?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

Wow. It looks awesome. I think this feature need to be accessible all over the world. By the way, what it is exactly? A protocol or something else?
SWIFT stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. Neluns is included to this society and it will help to use SWIFT codes. I think it is really great for users that want to be sure about the safety and speed of transactions.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

SWIFT stands for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. Neluns is included to this society and it will help to use SWIFT codes. I think it is really great for users that want to be sure about the safety and speed of transactions.
Neluns team have done a great job. I think crypto community will notice how interesting this idea is. I am sure that Neluns sales will be really successful thanks to their hard work.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

Neluns team have done a great job. I think crypto community will notice how interesting this idea is. I am sure that Neluns sales will be really successful thanks to their hard work.
Well, I think Neluns sales will be great also because of advantageous offers. Tomorrow will be finished the presale stage and if you want to get unbelievable bonus you need to hurry up a bit. Catch your lucky moment!
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

Well, I think Neluns sales will be great also because of advantageous offers. Tomorrow will be finished the presale stage and if you want to get unbelievable bonus you need to hurry up a bit. Catch your lucky moment!
Thank you for your advice but I am not sure about my financial capabilities. What bonus I will get now? I am convinced that developers made it very attractive because they care about their community.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

Thank you for your advice but I am not sure about my financial capabilities. What bonus I will get now? I am convinced that developers made it very attractive because they care about their community.
You are completely right. The extra-bonus is 50%. I have never seen a better offer. You need to try hard and find money because I am sure in financial attractiveness of this project. I’m not the only one.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

You are completely right. The extra-bonus is 50%. I have never seen a better offer. You need to try hard and find money because I am sure in financial attractiveness of this project. I’m not the only one.
True. It is pretty impressing. I think you are right and I don’t have much time to think or doubt. Maybe I will find what I need and participate in the white list.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

I know that bitcoin is falling very rapidly and I am afraid that it will affect on other cryptocurrencies also. I want to hear someone’s opinion about this issue. I hope someone can help me.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

I know that bitcoin is falling very rapidly and I am afraid that it will affect on other cryptocurrencies also. I want to hear someone’s opinion about this issue. I hope someone can help me.
I think that Neluns is strong and flexible enough to be able to go thought all current problems. Developers have great experience in finance industry and I think they have predicted these changes on the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: