Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! The pre-sale stage will be closed in ten hours and hard cap not reached, how do tou think where was the failure or mistake of the team?
There was no mistake and no failure. Today the market is different than before, some promising projects have problems with fund for no reason and ca not change the situation
I partially agree with you, a lot of good projects with fantastic ideas do not raise enough fund to implement their ideas, some projects change the direction of their work and fund-raising campaign becomes a success
To what things other teams pay more attention to become successful, explain me please. Neluns made a lot and covered all the activities required for good ICO, dont you think so?
There are a lot of important things that indirectly connected with ICOs. One of them is marketing and promotion to make everybody know about you and your project is vital for project
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! The pre-sale stage will be closed in ten hours and hard cap not reached, how do tou think where was the failure or mistake of the team?
There was no mistake and no failure. Today the market is different than before, some promising projects have problems with fund for no reason and ca not change the situation
I partially agree with you, a lot of good projects with fantastic ideas do not raise enough fund to implement their ideas, some projects change the direction of their work and fund-raising campaign becomes a success
To what things other teams pay more attention to become successful, explain me please. Neluns made a lot and covered all the activities required for good ICO, dont you think so?
There are a lot of important things that indirectly connected with ICOs. One of them is marketing and promotion to make everybody know about you and your project is vital for project
A lot of projects promote their projects and nothing happens, all money and time spent for this purpose are in vain, because some projects have bad team or ridiculous idea
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

A lot of projects promote their projects and nothing happens, all money and time spent for this purpose are in vain, because some projects have bad team or ridiculous idea
About it i just wanted to say, some projects have strange ideas or unknown team and investors do not want to invest into dubious projects not to pay their money in vain
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

Guys, registration is restricted for residents of Russia and CIS counrties. Do you consider Ukraine and Georgia as CIS countries (as it is in "common perceivment") or not (as is legally - both countries abandon CIS after war with Russia)?
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

Guys, registration is restricted for residents of Russia and CIS counrties. Do you consider Ukraine and Georgia as CIS countries (as it is in "common perceivment") or not (as is legally - both countries abandon CIS after war with Russia)?
Good question, it disturbes me from time to time. I suppose that this restriction is more about location and all we know how these tensions can be solved in two-three years right to the date of implementation
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

About it i just wanted to say, some projects have strange ideas or unknown team and investors do not want to invest into dubious projects not to pay their money in vain
In general, we just have to be glad for the team that they have collected an impressive amount of funds at this stage of the fund-raising campaign, keep it up!
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

In general, we just have to be glad for the team that they have collected an impressive amount of funds at this stage of the fund-raising campaign, keep it up!
I am glad too and want to congradulate the team with achieving such a big goal, almost hard cap is good result for today. Will be nice to see the growth of the campaign Wink
spartanec1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?

Yes, of course, I do not know why you could not find these links, but I'll be happy to help you!
https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ https://twitter.com/TheNeluns https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
a1471989

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
kk777

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
a1471989

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Klacik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

What platform will this project use? I was looking for information in white paper, but could not find the answer to my question
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: