Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
macx0r

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

If you do not invest more than you can afford to lose, the market colour does not matter.
Since I can afford to lose everything, I'm all in BTC Smiley And do not check prices (other then selling some for usual living)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:54 AM

Yes, we are required to be careful in the market. In order not easy sell bitcoin tile cheap price. We must be observant, if there is potential to rise, then we can save it first. New compilation of high price, we sell it.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

Presently the market is being green, this influenced me to need to screen the market. Unique in the event that it is red, I picked quiet and unwind at home. In the event that the state of coins altcoin are down, there are no different alternatives we need to continue holding it. Truly this is for sure extremely alarming when we need to sit tight for the market to enhance, and it didn't know when.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

The panic sellers will always be disappointed. These are the weak hands. And weak hands will never end up with a successful investment. Because a slight dip will already be enough for them to lose sleep and sell what they have the next morning. Whether short term or long term, panic sellers are no good. It would only be either they will change their disposition or suffer losses.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
It isn't just holding but you should buy more in dip or red market with altcoins, selling won't make your money grow and instead you will gonna lose your investment. Don't be weak at bearish instead be strong and buy more you will gain high profits on bullish season.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

If you have bought your coin while at its ATH, I think your option are to just hold. That is why most are holding as they want to profit unless you are in the need of money you will consider selling even when losing more usd. Done this before just so I can buy some tokens being pumped, not the best thing to do though.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

Bitcoin market is volatile and sensitive .Whenever the market trend is negative or red, the wise invester will keep away from the market or he might be studying to re enter the market when it is further coming down.The investor should aware the market situations on daily basis through media or the other market experts..Whenever the market trend is negative and the price is going down it is not advisable to book lose and sell it because this is bitcoin market it will come back to redeem suitably so wait for it.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

Yes I will, holding my bitcoin is a good decision when the market price is down, because our hard work is not payed if we sell it in a lowest price, and if you have a chance to hold in a long period of time, then do it because it is for us also where we can earn profit.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
athlete

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

I keep my bitcoin. Good news is already coming and the price has started to grow. Perhaps we will soon see new highs
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:22:48 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
Well, ofcourse this scenario is normal for me and for sure also to those who know bitcoin at first. The bitcoin price is always change but its better if the bitcoin price is down, then buy bitcoin and hold until the price will increase.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

despite what you have said that bitcoin has rose from 6.5k to almost 8k (which i honestly haven't seen it was only 7.4k peak) we still cannot say that investing in bitcoin is risk free.
the risk is still there since it can fluctuate anytime without showing any obvious signs.
we just have to be wise upon investing on it.
it doesn't mean that we just have to immediately invest simply because we have the money.
we must also be having the knowledge .

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

We badly needs to hold our tokens because sometimes it rises to a bigger value and we can trade it to a just and higher one.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

It depends on the situation because sometimes we need to sell our bitcoin or any token that we have even the price is red because sometimes we have our needs that we can't provide our money if we did not sell our token. But as long as we can hold we shall need to hold to more profit.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

I am holding just different brightest coin not randomly holding. Because some coin permanently going to down like as Soma (SCT) this coin value was 1$+ now it last 8 months until price going huge dumping. Current value 0.06 cent that's don't necessary holding random coin.
Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

I will hold my coins when the price of coins in the market is decreasing. I have done this for so long. so I will not feel disappointed if one day the price back up. we must be smart and sure if the price conditions will get better again.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

It depends on the situation because sometimes we need to sell our bitcoin or any token that we have even the price is red because sometimes we have our needs that we can't provide our money if we did not sell our token. But as long as we can hold we shall need to hold to more profit.
I think it will depend on our need, like having to pay for daily necessities or something like that, but I will do my best to holding my
bitcoin when red market happen, because only the losses you will get when you sell when the price is red, better be patient and hold
honey8

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

Yes. Hold is the key here. One who cannot hold cannot earn.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

I will always hold my bitcoin, whatever will happen I am ready with the risk, so I will never sell before the bitcoin price reaches & 17000. Whatever people think about bitcoin, for me bitcoin is the best crypto and always has the highest price, and bitcoin will definitely rise even higher in the coming months.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Yes I'm going to hold when the market is red. I will hold as long as I can because there is a right time that it will increase to it's highest price like last year.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Yes, I want to hold my bitcoin now because the bitcoin price is not enough for me. I want to earn more money to support my family's needs. I hold my coins until the bitcoin price did not increasing. I hold my bitcoin securely to avoid selling it when I need money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: