Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
Bellex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

i think there is no need to  panic and remember that experts after a sharp drop in the rate predict a strong leap. Don't sell at cheap prices. Leave at least 30%, which reduces the risks of large losses and in one way or another will leave you in prophit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Susan Diass

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

You're right. Whoever failed to keep patient enough now is missing the boat. But I'm afraid that many investors, after quite a long time of incurring losses, will massively sell their Bitcoin for fear that it will go down again. But if all investors think the same as that,  the market is really going down. I hope they can trust Bitcoin and hold Bitcoin longer.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
I will cut loss the moment it reach the loss of 5% and if the chart trend is in s bear market. But if there is no bad news, I will hold it because the news always affect the market specially Bitcoin. 
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

I will continue to hold if the coins am holding is not favourable for me to sell i e needs to check the price i bought and compare to the current red market price.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
Yes mate very disappointed for them who didn't believe on Bitcoin. That's why they are fail to get profits and I always believe on Bitcoin and for this reason I'm still holding my Bitcoin.

The best thing to do when the market is hold.  Just believe that bitcoin will rise again and the market will back to green. You dont have to follow the panic selling it will cause to loss the money that you work hard to earn.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Believe it or not bitcoin will be taking over very soon. Those who were panic selling their bitcoin do not really get how the crypto market works. I call these people faint-hearted investor. When the price is good, they are happy, when the price reduces, it is a different story for them.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

That is what i have always been doing since i have my bitcoins, i do not have any intention to sell all of my coins at the moment and that is all what i just want to do, keep holding them.
It is more than stupid to try to sell them all when there are too many opportunities
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Of course,i need to hold when the market is red to avoid loses. I don't want to sell my coins at a lower price whatever happen to the market because i know after market dump it will pump again. I will wait the time that the price increase more in which i can gain a lot of profit.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

It is good to keep hold of bitcoin as well other assets when the market is found downtrend. To overcome the bearish trend the only way is to hold until the market turns green. Everyone doesn't have the patience to keep hold of the assets as majority of the people use it on daily needs.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

I am holding my several coins from the golden time of the crypto history! I mean when bitcoin price was 18K USD. I have seen price up and even 60% down in these months but I did not sell my assets. Because I am not the panic seller, I know the crypto market will regain soon or later. It just matters of time to recover the price. Before investing, I had no plan to hold for 6 months only. Rather I am holding my coins for a long time. I wanna see the bitcoin until the last day in my life.

So, here my answer is , YES! I will be holding my coins even the crypto market goes 80% Down.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

Yeah bitcoin won't die, i agree. When the market is red, that is not the time to sell with such low price. It is time to buy and accumulate more.
You cannot gain profit if you are selling in the low price. I am personally keep holding some good coins although the price falling.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

Yes i will, the reason why i hold some of my token is to wait on its price to increase, although this is not too big but i know waiting on the bull market is a nice decision to us to earn more from our long time waiting to get our price on this forum or even those who invest token.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

True, we should never let the opportunities of Bitcoin and let us bear in mind that BTC will never die and will not die. I think it will still go up and render its very best value in the market. It is worth it to wait on something than with waiting with nothing.

Thus, the market will be strange in the next few months, it will fluctuate a bit and boom - growing again. I always tell one of my friends why I need to hold btc. I usually say "I am preparing for my future and securing future long-term security (investment)". Bitcoin will grow again and the market will show this awesome event.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

I will keep holding as long as bitcoin prices are still below $ 20000, as bitcoin prices will surely rise very high this year as it did late last year. Before bitcoin prices go up as my expected, I would never sell them, I'd be better off waiting for a long period of time than I had to sell bitcoin by accepting losses from falling bitcoin prices.
kimharvey28

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

I think as long as I don't need money, I will keep holding all my bitcoin. Bitcoin is really profitable and it is a good long term investment. I only convert the amount of bitcoin I need whenever I ran out of money. I have a full time job that is why I just withdraw money when I need some money to buy something important or I need emergency money.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Hello everybody. I always argued that we must be able to wait - it's bad to go into the market at a great price, and sell out a lot less. Maybe the growth of the crypto-currency market will continue not today, but that growth will be, I'm sure. It is very difficult not to pay attention to when the market "blushes" when many panics. But the stock market, especially cryptornics, is the ability to keep their fears in their hands. Therefore, keep yourself in hand, Dear participants of the crypto-currency market, there will necessarily come a time when there will be a chance to sell your Bitcoins for a price several times more. Of course it's sad to watch the daily fall of the market - but I knew where I invested, so I'll wait and prepare for the bad, but hope for the best.
razgeriez

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

Yes of course i will hold when the market is red because it's the best solution for you to hold the profits back.
It's really hard to earn something when you sell all your coins in the red market.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

Yes. Decreasing of the price of bitcoins doesn't mean that it's gonna die. It's just normal situation here in crypto world sinced it is highly volatile. So the only thing we can do when the market is red is to hold our coins and wait for the price to rise again.
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Surely they have regretted their decision, the lesson here is that patience is the key to every investment even for businesses you need to be patient to make a profit because if you do not trust Your research before investing is better than you should not invest.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

Market is all about trading that is buying and selling. Those who know how to read the chart knows when to sell and when to buy. There is time for everything. Holding all the time might hurt too it will be wise to sell before it gets too rekt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: