Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

I'm a firm believer that the world government is behind Bitcoin and with that way of thinking know all the dips are just that.  Dips shake the tree of the weak hands and give them and their cronies cheap tokens to sell back to the same people who sold low.  Buy when market is red.  

When the market is red, I will not sell my coin I'm just holding not only me but I think all for those who have bitcoin because everyone they want a big profit to earn more.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

A big yes for me and in addition to that I will seek some sellers to buy more of it, when the market is red it is a great time to invest more on it. If you understood the market its easy for you to know when to buy and when to sell. For some beginners like me, lets just study how market works and be successful in the near future, panicking is not an option when the market is red, hold is the key to survive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

i was force  to sell my alts for living expensive.had no choice really  Embarrassed

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Yes! I am still going to hold it while it still red in the market.. what I thought is not all the time its "red" out there!.. maybe next day its going to be green whio knows.. there's still hope  for as long as we will not give up, our profit is in hand...the day will come when bitcoin will really soar high as high as the moon, so nver get discourage.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
WhileOscar2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

yes, of course. because I strongly believe that Bitcoin will come back again and I can see what benefit that bitcoin can bring
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Well come again because running cow seems to have started.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Already there is a rule in the market ' Buy from dip, Sell from high'. When the market turns red, we have a single exit ''wait'', so, we all do the investment for profit and if we lose money instead of profit, there is no reason to be here. It is the best time to get the money from cheap price.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

I will definitely hold it. Panic selling was my biggest mistake that i did several months ago. I learned from that, and now i decided to hold my bitcoins and will just sell it when its price goes up or when i need money so badly that i cant resist to sell it. Panic selling would only lose all your profit especially to those people who invest on it.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

I'm a firm believer that the world government is behind Bitcoin and with that way of thinking know all the dips are just that.  Dips shake the tree of the weak hands and give them and their cronies cheap tokens to sell back to the same people who sold low.  Buy when market is red.  

Buy many coins in low prices it's your chances to have profits if markets turns green so hurry now .
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Some people sell it to reduce losses and buy back when prices start to rise again. because everyone has a different strategy
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
I hold it when bitcoin is very low and all markets are red and it's not in vain for me because now bitcoin is starting to increase and hopefully keeps improving, the best choice when the low and red price is buy it and hold it then wait for the price to go back up and now the bitcoin price has been shown to increase.
I learned from mistakes when I panicked because the price went down and I sold at the wrong time and it will not happen again and I learn from my mistakes.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Yes i would still hold when the market is red and i would rather add up investment and take advantage of the red market because it means that coins are in sale.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Actually, panic selling will really result to a low income and if the market is on red you must hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it. You must believe and faith on bitcoin and you must be patience simply because being patience will really help you to have good income and it is one of the key to success.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

That is true!, that is the problem when people are worrier, they tend to worry much when they see that they are losing without then thinking that it is a trend of those digital money listed on coin market, it will depreciate and then it will appreciate. Too bad for those who sold their coins during red days while should be earning this time on green days.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

It is obvious that we will see different answer like Yes and No and the reason why they answered it. It is because the answer for that question is "it depends" it depends if you are an investor and you are going for long term and to reached that long term investment then you gotta hold your positions even when the market is red and if you are a trader then you gotta do a final decision as soon as possible to avoid further loss or damage in your performance.
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Yes i am holding but setting stop loss on exchanges with market movements also who sold their bitcoin with low price they are now disappointed and they thinking why i sold many experience holder is Still playing with bitcoin market movements and getting profits one thing always remember right time of hold and sell both are beneficial for smart crypto investors.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

It is very important to hold our cryptocurrency investment once the market is red in order to keep safe all our crypto for possible losses due to huge fluctuation of the market prices.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Some people sell it to reduce losses and buy back when prices start to rise again. because everyone has a different strategy
But do you think selling at a cheap price and buying back when the price starts rising is a good idea. That way, you are even going to lose more because the price might drop again right after buying. The best thing is to wait for a good price before you sell.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Yes I will.

I rather hold for long than panic sell my coins at loss.
The best time to buy is when the market is red ...not vice versa.
I really also hold my bitcoin when the market is down so that I could not lose money or I could not earn low income. I also rather to hold my bitcoin than to do panic selling because it is not a good idea and doing panic selling will really result to a low income. Lastly, just hold your bitcoin and be patience.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Of course it would dissapoint them. They should hold their bitcoon until the price goes up, when the market is red there is no need to panic sell, all you need to do is trust and have patience on bitcoin. Hold it until the price rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: