Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

Well, they say it is never a good option to sell when everyone is selling. They say it's the best time to get more and ao if you can't biy more, i think the best option is to HODL when market is in red.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

yes i will, the purpose why i preserve some of my token is to wait on its rate to increase, even though this is not too hugehowever i recognise ready on the bull market is a pleasing selection to us to earn more from our long term ready to get our fee in this discussion board or maybe individuals who invest token.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
somehow, when I read your statement I'm very sure that bitcoin is not going to die, your statement makes perfect sense. but if the person who has had experience will not sell the token for a cheap price, then nobody wants to buy it will not bitcoin remain dead and worthless?
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Well, they say it is never a good option to sell when everyone is selling. They say it's the best time to get more and ao if you can't biy more, i think the best option is to HODL when market is in red.
It is never good to sell indeed so best to hold during red in the market. It will not dead rather bitcoin will continuous survive as users will stay in bitcoin.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

It is best to hold when the market is red, no need to panic because it is normal and later the price also goes up. Don't sell when the market is red, but if you have money then you can buy a cheaper price, and in the future you will benefit from an increased price.

samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Of course there's no other choice but to hold it. Then observe until we see the crypto market will recover from reddish market. Holding is best way when market is red rather than to lose everything.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Still holding and waiting patiently, as I have no doubt that the market will be healthy again, and I believe bitcoin can certainly change my life for the better in terms of finances.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

Old members have high hopes that they'll be over the moon like last year's, that's why they wait and hodl their coins. But then again, patience is the key, especially when it's all sea of red. Keep your hopes high and stay optimistic.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Jumping of prices is just normal because most of the big holders and investors in the market are just waiting for the price to dump harder before investing a huge amount in order to take advantage of the current situation.

LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

Those panic sellers might be in a regret due to their decision of selling their BTC's. Inexperienced sellers often do panic selling because they are not used to with the nature of Bitcoin.They feel that they are going to lose their entire money when ever they see a drop in the price so they sell their BTC's. But they should understand that they must have patience.Bitcoin will not die.The price will rise again.So hold until the price rises again to get a gainful investment.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Old members have high hopes that they'll be over the moon like last year's, that's why they wait and hodl their coins. But then again, patience is the key, especially when it's all sea of red. Keep your hopes high and stay optimistic.
Yeah sure  if  you're  in this business for  while you  have  a high hopes that bitcoin price is not the full  potential, because for several years bitcoin is always a new height  that's why oldest members won't easily give  up but instead keep holding.

Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

If it's red in the long term, I might sell it, but if it's down in the short term, I might not care about the short term price.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

when the market becomes red then I choose to hold it because it will be safer and to avoid losses, if I hold for long term then I will not lose and I still can have a chance to get profit

bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

When the market turns red I sell the weakest altcoins, but strong altcoins and bitcoin I never sell at a loss. I remain calm if the bitcoin price falls.

Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

One will only sell his or her bitcoin at a very cheap price only when that person do not have any in depth knowledge about bitcoin

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

sure i'm protecting however placing prevent loss on exchanges with market moves additionally who bought their bitcoin with low fee they are now disillusioned and that they thinking why i sold many experience holder remains gambling with bitcoin marketplace movements and getting earnings one element usually don't forget right time of preserve and sell each are useful for clever crypto traders.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Holding really effective to the bitcoin now because if the market turn into green they will earn more money. Other people if the market turn into red they sell their bitcoin and the result is losing of their capital.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

When the red market of course hold is a better and more profitable thing, I'm optimistic that the market will soon recover so we can sell, market red is the best thing to hold.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

i will tend to hold my cryptocurrency investment right now, wait and observe the possibilities of market recovery. and never sell my portofolio at current price, i dont want give up and cut my loss or being panic with this falling situation. if it possibe i will do add my investment right now, the price are very seductive to me to put another spare money in cryptocurrency investment.

Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Maybe this is just price speculation, that's my opinion, seen from last month until now the price has only risen $ 1,000 but it's not durable and slumped back, I'm not thinking too much about it, my strategy is currently only HODL so don't rush or panic with the current price situation that the risk is very high if we don't think long. I am sure that the big profits will definitely be at the end of the year 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: