Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

I am holding just different brightest coin not randomly holding. Because some coin permanently going to down like as Soma (SCT) this coin value was 1$+ now it last 8 months until price going huge dumping. Current value 0.06 cent that's don't necessary holding random coin.
That's the reason why we do need to make good research to any project that has been introduce inside the market, chances of depreciating the value are always possible if there's no actual usage and community supports, but if you will going to look in a brighter prospective that huge dumped can be followed by massive pumped only if the team are really up for something for their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 328

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Of course everybody should be a good observant of the price. Everybody must be capable of waiting. Especially this time that the price seems disappointed to everyone. This ain't always have a negative vibes for all of us, others take advantage of the price drop and they will do the same thing 'hold' to have a good profit. It is not advisable to redeem what you got this time but if you're really in need then you have no choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

No new confusion is strange. is on a high rise. Many huggers must have defaulted
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

Yes,holding is still the best way to do when the market is still red because there's always a possibility that in short period of time it will turn again to green,so don't panic and  don't sell immidiately so that you will never regrets afterwards.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

when the market color is read the best way is dont sell your coin and you should buy moer if you have some money or you acn hold your coin until the price is back. dont joint he panic sell gang, because it will make you regret it when the price is back to normal

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

Not all but most of users here holding their bitcoins because they bought it too high and they are waiting for the next bull run to sell their investment. Holding is the best option if you un-newbie in the market. I have seen many people who panic sells and then they regret their decision later so it's better to hold it.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

yes,  it is very important to hold to hold our crypto investment when the market is red in order to preserve the amount thay we possibly earned once the market rise again.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

yes,  it is very important to hold to hold our crypto investment when the market is red in order to preserve the amount thay we possibly earned once the market rise again.
That's right! We need to hold when the market price is getting red. We need to be patience, there's nothing we can do when the price market getting red. All we need is wait the right time to earn some profits.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

That's right! We need to hold when the market price is getting red. We need to be patience, there's nothing we can do when the price market getting red. All we need is wait the right time to earn some profits.
yep! the only thing that we need to do in this kind of market. color red is only holding. we cannot sell our coins, I mean yeah you can sell your coins if you ant but don't expect a high price because the price now is low.If you want to earn big then you must wait for the right time that the cryptocurrency are rising up.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

Yeah, that's the same as saying some time ago to stay patient in facing the test of the market. This red market situation is only temporary. We must be patient and keep analyzing well because it can also be a market manipulation strategy by spreading negative news about bitcoin and many bitcoin holders who panic. Those who panic will sell cheaply for fear of bitcoin prices to be zero and now that decision is proven wrong. That's as crypto currency players we have to be patient and not affected in making decisions. Something that just goes along with it is usually misleading.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

Yeah I agree bitcoin trading is not for impatient people you should have the ability to hold and be patient but many asset holders sell there tokens because they afraid that the prices will go down further considering the decreasing percentage but this is not a great time to sell and to gain a considerable profit traders should have the patience to hold longer  
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

From the first, I will keep hold of my crypto currency coins when the market conditions are red. I prefer to be patient and calm in the face of a crisis market situation. The wheel must be spinning so that not always the condition below will continue below. Now I have proved my patience and my calm is not affected by the issue of "panic sell" is to bear fruit that the price of crypto currency has been increasing. I am very grateful.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

Yes i am holding because i dont have expirience in predicting market, and only one what i can do its hold.
smarter way continuing trading and increasing their portfolio in btc

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

if for the next few years I'm sure bitcoin will not die, if you dare to buy and invest it in the long run, you will get big profits. all need your patience and experience in the world of crypto.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Probably yes if the market is red you need to hold or wait until the market is green or increase,, hopefully this month or next month altcoins will pump. I believe bitcoin will never die because they have good function specially in payment mode.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Yes I also not sold my crypto holdings when the price touched the bottom as I was in firm believe that nothing will happen to bitcoin and everything will be fine and its just a matter of time before the bitcoin price world start climbing up again and now look at the price all the market is green now and finally the patience has paid off. I was one of the people who were advising others to buy more crypto when the market was at bottom and I also brought some coins myself too.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

probably you are new in cryptocurrency business. this is something which has happened so many time in the past when the price of the coin will recover drastically within few hours probably when large investor pump money to bitcoin.This is one of the reason we all talk about volatility. however this doesnt mean the price will continue to goes up like this and it doesnt mean otherwise but the most important thing to many of use is that the price should be a little bit stable and not going wide down within few hours of initial growing up. I just check now and the price is now below 8k. let us hop 7k support is establish.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

Holding Bitcoin is a simple way and it won't get me in a bad position, so I will keep on ignoring the ongoing business sector, firmly trusting that the future will be extraordinary for individuals who need to survive, enormous misfortunes for the individuals who have run insane with economic situations like this and urging to offer economically, all relies upon yourself, however clearly despite everything I have faith later on, and still feel the benefit each day.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

VOLATILITY is the word that all must really understand before ever entering into the cryptocurrency space. Yes, I'll hold on to my belief that Bitcoin is here to stay, i won't panic sell just because everyone does. Bitcoin is the modern miracle today and it's here to change our lives.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

why not? Of course, I gonna hold when the market is red. Because this is not the right time for selling coins. When the market was going red I always keep holding and just ignored the falling of it. I will wait for that time when the price will pump again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: