Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Holding is the best things that i've always do it even market its red, I will continue to ignore the recent market. I have no plan to sold it because I know bull market will up soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Those who are holding bitcoin when the price was 6.5k has paid off. Bitcoin is on the rise. The latest price still remains a long way off bitcoin's all-time high, which reached close to $20,000 in December 2017. It is also still some distance from the $10,000 it was trading at in May, however the sudden spike still represents bitcoin is not backing down.
yiannis

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Of course it's better to keep bitcoin at what to keep a year or two when bitcoin gains strength!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I will definitely hold it. Panic selling was my biggest mistake that i did several months ago. I learned from that, and now i decided to hold my bitcoins and will just sell it when its price goes up or when i need money so badly that i cant resist to sell it. Panic selling would only lose all your profit especially to those people who invest on it.
That is the best thing to do. Calmly hold your investment because when the price goes red after you invested or waiting for the profit but suddenly goes down. Holding the coin you have during red makes the market not to fall that hard because sometimes panic selling contributes large on the change in the market.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

If the red condition is still reasonable as long as it does not pass through the initial price I better to keep hold. But if the red when it has passed the initial price I prefer to sell it all.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

Of course i'm gonna hold my coins if the market is red it is not the right time to sell your coins in that condition because it will result of lossing your profit just be patience always and wait the market can recover their prices before you sell your coins.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

I still hold and believe in the time the price is down and very red at the present moment because all this is just the beginning of everything.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

Definitely yes because bitcoin has still lots of potential we are experiencing deep is because many holders are selling their investment. I am still confident that bitcoin will recover we just have to wait patiently.

GabiGoal

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

I like short term trading when the market is red. A few weeks ago bought 0.7 ETH and 0.4 BTC, sorry to me did not sell them the day before yesterday, but also sold yesterday with a profit.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

of course the best thing to do when the market becomes red is to hold the bitcoin you have, stay calm and do not panic because the bitcoin price will soon recover and have a high price again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Yes, indeed to invest in bitcoin should at least learn about bitcoin more deeply about how the cycle of price increases and bitcoin price drops that may occur so that when the bitcoin price drops you do not immediately panic and sell it and what they get is a disappointment after seeing the price recover and even increasing very high.
Tikey

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

I still hold and believe in the time the price is down and very red at the present moment because all this is just the beginning of everything.
No, the price is not red. The price stands still. Maybe this is a correction of the market and soon the bullish trend will continue. I always hold bitcoin when the market turns red. Only the weak sell at a loss. I expect the price of bitcoin to be at least $ 20,000 by the end of the year.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

I will check the market place price day by day. So before buy and sell check the price. So market place is help to gather more information. If price will be go down that time i will be hold the coin and wait for the price increase. If price increase then sell. Now price is going down. If want to buy i check the market price. Price is in red i buy and hold long time.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

From experience I can say that bitcoins and all other cryptocurrency enter a bull run after it has gone bearish for several months. If you are a pro trader I don't think you will panic sell your bitcoins for a peanut whiles you know this is not the first time bitcoins has gone down this way.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

There is no need of one selling bitcoin or any other trading assets bellow cost price and if you are doing this as a traders you will be losing heavily!  I am happy some of us has started understand that no matter the amount you buy your bitcoin if you can hold you will definitely going to makes profits.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Holding your coin when the market price is at red is the best thing you can do because it will avoid you to lose a huge amount of your coins.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:24 AM

Of course it would dissapoint them. They should hold their bitcoon until the price goes up, when the market is red there is no need to panic sell, all you need to do is trust and have patience on bitcoin. Hold it until the price rises.

Panic and selling Bitcoin when the market goes down are usually new entrants. They do not believe in a great future that Bitcoin can bring. New people learn about Bitcoin psychologically panic when the market goes down and sells. So, I always advise my friends to find out information before investing. I believe that keeping Bitcoin will bring good profit in the future.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

Obviously yes, selling your coins in the lowest price when the market is at red is non sense because you will only lose a huge amount of your coins.

Yokoyoki

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

Of course, the red market is a time to hold, and be patient waiting for the market to stabilize again. I am sure the market will be able to increase again.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:52:46 AM

Bitcoin not die this year maybe in the future. If the market is red and you bought bitcoin when the price is very high you do not have choice because if you sell it you lose so better to hold instead of selling it because if you still holding bitcoin and price increase you gain profit and you back your capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: