Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you now going to hold when the market is red?  (Read 14554 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
Merited by Images21 (1)

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now. This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
Yes mate very disappointed for them who didn't believe on Bitcoin. That's why they are fail to get profits and I always believe on Bitcoin and for this reason I'm still holding my Bitcoin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap

of corse, because i think "old member" believes that bitcoin price will rise up again
everyone wants a profit, and in my opinion only people insane are selling bitcoin with low price.  Cheesy
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

On what exchanges the bitcoin was selling at $8K,I saw at some exchanges it was around $7400 and it feels very happy to me but the investors need to hold their coins longer for the price to increase more,if they urge to sell immediately after saw this bump then the prices will down again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

Yes I will.

I rather hold for long than panic sell my coins at loss.
The best time to buy is when the market is red ...not vice versa.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Hmm all panic sellers indeed are bitting their lips very hard because of the poor decision they made by listening to the rumours that some haters of bitcoin spread around in this forum and in the public view about the fact that bitcoin is a bubble and a scam. Well come again because the bull run seems to have began

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Holding Bitcoin is a very easy way and it will not get me in trouble, so I will continue to ignore the recent market, strongly believing that the future will be great for people who want to survive, big losses for those who have gone crazy with market conditions like this and encouraging to sell cheaply, all depends on yourself, but obviously I still believe in the future, and still feel the profit every day.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

Bitcoin hasn't reached 8000$ today, it hardly reach 7400$,

I hold no matter if the market is green yellow red purple, rainbow or whatever color it has.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Weird question. What else to do?)
In a panic to sell all their crypto-currencies?
Somehow it's stupid, isn't it?
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

For me no reason to panic sell because i'm not a trader I'm a long term invester. So just follow from far and will take conclusions in a few months on this overall year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

All of a sudden bitcoin jumped from 6.5k to almost 8k today. I believe those who made panic selling are very disappointed now.
I wouldn't recall their disappointment, its their choice to panic sell but this can be a lesson for them to learn.
This is the reason why i said bitcoin investment is not only about risk taking. Am pretty sure no old member sold thiers at that cheap. Sometimes experience counts. Never think bitcoin is gonna die
I was quite old but not older than the rest but I've sold before when I was also new to crypto's. I did panic selling many times but I've learned from that mistake.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sanjeevbaweja

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

Yes off course it's right time to invest & hold in bitcoin
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Definitely yes,  there is no point in selling your coins during bear market were market value is too low and the best thing to do is hold your coin while you wait for it to recover. This holding is usually the normal procedure for the veteran investors in this field. Don't rush yourself and be observant in the market movement to become successful with your investment.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

It would be wise to take profits when the market starts to take a significant dip, if we go back under $7,000 within the next day, that will show that the pump is not to last and we'll probably settle around the $6850 resistance band.

Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Sure, I see below 7K as a good entry point in the market and who knows that within a year you will get back your all investment and some bitcoins to spare. 
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

Holding is the best things that i've always done now into this red flags situation of all crypto coins in the market,there are times thats i sell my bitcoins in a low cheap price, in order to recover my loosing moments but in the end i realize that my still loss,because no one should left me only a few paper money and i regrets those times,because  if i wait the right moments and holds then  maybe those i sell, will triple someday if bullish market would comes.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

There is no way we can run away from the red light of the prices. I actually cant tell what exactly determines the prices of these coins. but for me I am a determined holder. I never give up in holding. I have never sold cheap and that wont happen as such. The market will do well soon. I am expecting 10k by the close of August.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

It does not mean that if people sell, it i all because of panic selling. Come on guys using your coins as payment is the main goal and primary way of valuing cryptocurrencies' purpose as the technology itself.
I sold some of my coins because I needed it and not because I panicked. Prices will never be stable and we should be aware of that always but it does not mean that we should stop using it when values are very low. That is why people are not encourage to put in all their money just some.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

You know it is always not panic selling? Its the day traders using their tricks, like selling too much at a loss, to worsen the market condition and then buy back, by nullifying the loss. I am surprised bitcoin rose by more than 10% today. Wish this goes on, but shit we all know that is not gonna happen. People don't like seeing others happy.  Wink

Its not always wise to hold when the market crashes, its very subjective and you just gotta listen to your gut.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

I'm a firm believer that the world government is behind Bitcoin and with that way of thinking know all the dips are just that.  Dips shake the tree of the weak hands and give them and their cronies cheap tokens to sell back to the same people who sold low.  Buy when market is red.  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: